Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 8: Johns Story Part One

Chapter 8: Johns Story Part One

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

Johnathan was a young wondering spirit, he loved to dance. Scarlet, a good friend of his, would always watch him do hip-hop in the hall where there parents would work.


“How do you do that?” she would clap him on


“It’s easy!” he would excitedly would answer. Scarlet would join him to show he was gifted with his feet.


“Scarlet where are you?” a women in lab coat enter the room and saw the two children dancing.


“Hi mommy,” scarlet ran to her mother happily. Her mother quickly picked her up swaying Scarlet side to side kissing her.


“Hello Mrs. Victoria.” John laughed


“Hello Johnathan,” Victoria smiled “I see that you two are dancing again.”


 “Yeah,” Scarlet said sadly “John better than me”


“Don’t worry,” john would smile “I’ll teach you how to dance like me. You might even be better than me!”


“Really?” scarlet smiled


“I’m sure of it.”


“And if anyone tries and stop me they all have to go through me.” Scarlet mother kissed wild around her face.


“Mom~” Scarlet whined


“Sorry honey. I just love you so much!”


“Is daddy done with the testing yet?” Scarlet asked


“I’m sorry honey,” Victoria said “He still giving information”


“They’re still poking him?” Scarlet sadly said


“Yes, they still taking samples”


“Is Raven still okay?”


“Yes, Raven is resting at the moment,” Victoria set her daughter down 


“You can’t see yet…maybe not today.”


“Why not?” Scarlet cried “He alone. I don’t want him to have bad dreams again”


“I’m sorry Scarlet,” Victoria said as John patted Scarlet “but you have to wait a little longer. He feels much better after a few more days.”


“I wanted to show him how to dance like John did.”


“Just A few more days”

Present Day

John was walking to his room. He grabbed his card and slides it so the red light on the door could read it. As the door opened he felt a hard hand press across his face making him fall on the ground. Winter grabbed on the collar of his Jacket and punched him.


“Why did you do that?” Winter yelled punching John in the face again 


“She could have been are answer! She could be the missing piece this team needs”


“Winter Calm yourself!” Uchikina cried holding her back “We’re supposed to be a team!”


“Bullshit!” Winter was about to lend him another one.


“That’s enough!” Tsuyoi press his hand at her side making her paralyzed.


“Aniki, when did you come here?” Uchikina let go of winter as she fell to the ground


“All of you need to calm down!” he yelled at them “If we’re going to work ‘together’ as a team we need to act like it.”


Countless arguing was passed through the halls. Winter manage to break Tsuyoi’s pressure point and stud up. Uchikina had to keep everyone away from each other so nothing could happen.


“ALL OF YOU STOP THIS AT ONCE!!” Cap shouted his Sargent voice. It made everyone silent as Cap walked to them. “LINE UP!” 


Quickly the team Line up. “What is the meaning of this?”

A woman was yelling at her assistant as she was getting her make done. She tried to apologies to her, wondering what she has done wrong to the pop star.


“Can’t you do anything right Sarah!” the pop star screamed as her red hair was being put into pig tails.


“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Sarah repeated several times


“This Mocha Cream Coffee is terrible!”


“I-I-I did make the coffee Ms. Star.”


“IT’S STAR!” Star screamed at her assistant, then started to wave her hand in front of her face as if she was hot. “Look what you make me do! I hope I don’t get any wrinkles because of you. Your even making me yell to strain my voice!” she took heavy breaths to somewhat calm herself down.  Then she got off her chair, looked herself in the mirror flipping her hair, and kissed her reflection.


“But I had to right order a-a-and I told them no mess…Like you told me.” Sarah was shaking as she pushed up her glasses. But Star threw her coffee at her, the hot liquid burning her and straining her clothes. 


“You’re nothing but a screw up! I don’t even know why I even hired you.” Star walked out and turned to face Sarah “Just get out until I see I can forgive you for what you done.” Sarah was left alone as her tears flooded her face. No one paid no mind as they all left her on the floor, but a Dancer name Anthony wanted to check up on her.


“What do you think you are doing?” Star grabbed him out of the room making him leave Sarah all alone.


“Did I…do it?” she shook as she bald up in the corner “I’m nothing but a failure…” Sarah got up looking at herself in the mirror .Sarah couldn’t bear to look at herself “She did this to me…People like her need to be stopped…She needs to be…killed…”


“Is that what you want?” Sarah saw Osoreru was in the reflection.


“Who…who are you?” Sarah turned to face him


“I’m an angel in disguise.” He pulled out a chip


“An angel?” Sarah wiped her tears away “that can be…you can’t be real.”


“That fake was always so tough on you.” He said “She knows you have a better sing voice that she does.


“Yes she was…” Osoreru walked closer to her. She blushed as her lifted her face close to his. “She always uses a computer to make her voice sound good.”


“I can give you your revenge if you want?”


“Give Revenge…for me?”


“I give you a name” Osoreru stabbed the chip into Sarah’s stomach “It belongs to you and only you.”


“What did you do to me?” Sarah crashed into the mirror breaking it with her back. She slid down as the chip began to dissolve into her body. “Why is my body feel…”Her veins turning a light purple as the rest of her body became black shaping into something. Forming to something


“I gave you a new life…musique” Osoreru disappeared into the shadows. 



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on March 5, 2017
Last Updated on March 30, 2017