Chapter 4: Where Did You Come From?

Chapter 4: Where Did You Come From?

A Chapter by HimitsuHanabusa

It was a normal day in a high time office where there were many workers. The day was tough, but for some it was nothing but hell. A man was getting ready to go home to his wife and kid.


“Where do you think you’re going?” His boss was stand in front of the elevator.


“Um it’s my…my shift is over sir…” The worker said.


“I don’t think so,” The boss said to him “You still own me a 20 page report for the time you when on that 3 week vacation with that stupid family!”


“Excuse me sir?” The worker flicked


“You are not leaving this building until it is finished the report!!”


“But sir, my family is waiting for me. My daughter is going to graduate from pre-school tonight!”


“I don’t give a living care!” The boss yelled


“But sir!” he begged “My daughter has been waiting for this for a very long time. Please think what she do if I’m not there for her.


“If you don’t do what I say you’ll be fired”


“FIRED?!” The worker was shocked


“Excuse Me Sir?” Viris was wearing a business suit with a blowy skirt and had on glasses on. She gave the man a pile of paper that said,

Monthly report


“What is this?” he asked as she handed it to him


“It’s your monthly report sir” Viris smiled “you left it in my Office this morning”


“I did?”


“You did sir.” She laughed


“I…Guess… I did?” He handed it to his boss.


“Are you still up for my Offer?” Viris asked


“What offer?”


“To come and work for this man?” She went into her bag and gave the business man a business card.


“It’s a tech. company? We do I need to work for a place that has computers?”


“Not just her computers Henry…”  Viris gave Henry a yellow envelope he opened it and his mouth opened “We are much important than that.” Henry couldn’t believe it “if you like we can raise it?”


“What about my family?”


“If time calls for it…”


“Yes?”


“You can see them if you need to.” Henry drop to his knees with tears in his eyes “we shall call you when your office is ready.”


“Wait, I get my own Office?”


“See you soon Henry” Viris smiled as Henry looked angry at his boss then threw the papers at him.


“I QUIT!” he screamed and walked out and pulled out his phone to tell his wife and daughter the wonderful news.

“Where are we?” John and the rest of the team were standing in the middle of the city again.


“Are we back where we started?” Uchikina said


“Yes you are.” Viris pulled her black hair in a ponytail “that’s what Time Zone does. It starts over time but the middle of what happened changes making everything end in a happy ending.”


“Who are you?”


“My name is Viris and I am your leader.” She smiled “It is very nice to meet all of you for the first time.”


“What!!” everyone said


“Leader?!” John whined


“Um~? Yes…I’m the leader.” Viris backed away nervously


“I’m not surprised.” Tsuyoi pushed his glasses up


“I so glad to finally meet you!” Uchikina jumped


“Leader?!” john whined again


“I can’t believe it!” Winter clapped


“Leader?!” john fell on his knees


“You’re never going to let this go aren’t you?” Tsuyoi shook his head in shamefully


“Leader?!?!” john slammed his head on the cement ground


“I guess it can’t be helped” Winter laughed patting Tsuyoi on the back really hard.



© 2017 HimitsuHanabusa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on March 4, 2017
Last Updated on March 4, 2017