The Beginning....

The Beginning....

A Chapter by Justine Snyder

Where the Power Began

 

This is where the power was born.

This is where the power was raised.

This is where the power ruled.

And most of all, this is where the power fought the darkest of enemies in the darkest of time, this is when they were needed the most.

Amidst the wonders of the mind and body, this all was once real to some, but the present world made it fade from our memories. For magic isn’t just real if we believe in it, magic is always flowing out of us. But in this world, our minds won’t let it to our fingertips. The world of the ancient, the world where anything could happen is long gone, lost of everyone, only the elements hold the truth in them. The earth, the water, the fire, the air, they hold our own secrets and reason for life itself.

So go back. Back to the world that once ruled. The world that knew more than we could wish to know. To the ancient world, where magic was the key.

Back to the power.

To where the power began….

 

 



© 2009 Justine Snyder


Author's Note

Justine Snyder
Ignore any grammer problems that I may have missed.
I like to say that this is a the mind to open, in this book you will see that I like to let the mind see what it wants to see. To that point I do give most of the details of the settings but I like people to use they're imagination when they close their eyes after reading a paragraphs. So I don't mind any comments or questions that you may need to know in the future writings. Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on July 8, 2009
Last Updated on July 13, 2009


Author

Justine Snyder
Justine Snyder

Lehighton, PA



About
I have been writing as long as I remember, I have years of journals for events in my life and thinks about everything and anything around me. Most of the time, I'm in my own world, I have been told th.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Justine Snyder


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Justine Snyder