Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Justine Snyder

Chapter 4


“This is what I have to do.” Stated Adiya as she paced her room back and fore. “It has to work it is my only choice.”

“I have to try.” Said Adiya. She was worried that she wouldn’t have enough power to do it. But of course, she could get help from her oldest friends. Her friends that blessed her with her powers when she was a baby, the elements. But would they help, it would be a big risk for them. “I don’t know but I have to go and try.” Then will a flash of light, she was gone from her room.

 

 

Then Adiya appeared on a peak of a mountian as a strong winds blew around her and snow liad on the ground of the peak. Clouds above her and the sun shone down on her through the clouds. “Friend, are you here?” asked Adiya., it had been a long time she didn't even know if they would listen to her anymore.

 

“Of course, I’m always here, you know that. I thought that you would never figure out the message that I sent to the mirror.” Said a gently voice on the wind.

“That was you who sent it?”

“Of course, it was I. I’m the one that gave you that mirror to use. Remember dear girl.” Stated the voice.

“So you can sense the evil in my house.”

“Oh, yes, your daughter Reyna. But evil is growing all over if you didn’t notice.” Stated the voice.

“But will this plan work?” asked Adiya worried.

“I don’t know. Humans have so much will but their decisions are up to them to make their own fates. But we don't have a choice in this matter, we do what is for the good of the world, that's our job.”

“I will make sure that this plan will work out.” Stated Adiya.

“I hope that you’re right, we are risking more than you know here.” Suddenly wind started to wrapped in a circle above Adiya’s head, tighter and tighter until it formed into a solid yellow sphere. It slowly floated down into Adiya’s hands as it glowed lightly. Inside Adiya could see clouds and wind blowing around. “Good luck.”

“Thank you.” Stated Adiya then there was a bright flash of light and she was gone again.

 

 

Adiya appeared deep in a forest in middle of a small clearing. She stared up at the biggest tree in front of her as she bowed a little. “My friend.” She stated.

 

“It has been a long time. What about this plan of yours?” asked a stricter tone of calm voice.

“I think that it will work. Who better to save the world then the humans that live in it and love it so much.” Said Adiya.

“Do you think that they will give up what they have to risk their lives for you?” asked the voice.

“Not just for me, for you, for the world. For without this world what would they have. And if not, this darkness will destroy what they love.”

“We are risking all that we are here for you. And not just once, we are doing it again.” Stated the voice.

“Yes, friend. I'm sorry that it has to happen but it won't end let it did the last time. I promise you with all of my heart.”

“I can't say that I can believe. Just to give you this.” Said the voice and at her feet a leather bag rose out of the ground. Adiya bend down and pick it up, inside was a green sphere inside she saw trees and flowers. She placed the Air sphere inside the bag with the Earth one. “Go and good luck to you and those girls.”

“Thank you, friend.” Stated Adiya and with another flash of bright light she was gone.

 

 

Then Adiya appeared she was on a cliff above a lake of lava in front of her. Heat poured up at her filling her lungs, as think steam hung in the air around her. This was a normal feeling of warmth and welcome to her. “Old friend, still hanging around here.” Stated Adiya.

 

“Of course, where else would I go?” questioned a deep voice coming from all around her.

Adiya laughed a little. “You know why I’m here.”

“Yes, I do.”

“What do you think? Do you think that we can do it this time?” asked Adiya.

"I can't say that I will be around to see the end. We told you that we are risking more that you know. What we are giving you is all that we are, because you failed the first time. Now we are forced to give all that we are to these girls in hope for the best to the world. These girls are getting all of our magic and powers, they will be guardians to that power for the rest of time in our places." explained the voice.

"But....You can't do that....." stated Adiya sadden.

“This is what needs to be done and you know that, Adiya. Here is what you need from me.” In front of Adiya out of the hot lava, rose a red sphere in mid air. Landing in Adiya’s hands warming her hands, inside she could see roaring flames. Adiya placed the Fire sphere into the leather bag. “Good friend, I wish you good luck. This is all we can give, you know this is our last chance. If you are to fail that is the end of everything.”

“Yes, old friend, I know. I will do all that is in my powers to stop that from happening. I will not let everything end like this.” Said Adiya.

“Fates has a lot of twists in her. She changes in an instant, but always good in the end, for what is best of the world. Good luck.” Stated the voice.

Adiya needed then with a flash of light she was gone once again.

 

Adiya appeared standing on a piece of floating ice in the middle of the ocean. She sat down on the ice and looked down into the dark blue water. “I can’t forget you my good friend.” Stated Adiya.

“And nor can I. I wouldn’t want to forget you ever.” Said a gentle, cool voice.

“What of the plan? Do you think that these humans can handle it?” asked Adiya.

“Well, humans are all different. But if we didn’t think that we would have to do this, we wouldn’t have prepare so hard this time around, now would we?”

“So you and others do known that this would happen? Why didn’t the others tell me?”

“We knew all that there is and can be. The other didn’t have the heart to tell you, after we found Reyna growing inside of you, we also saw evil growing in the world. So we all choose this girls, but these girls were already blessed even if it wasn’t for Reyna.” Explained the voice. “You will find out soon enough, they all have something in common.”

“So did you know that Reyna would turn to be this way?”

“No, friend. She could have changed, at first we saw no evil in her. But now it is a different story. We all hoped she would be like you, not like her father.”

“Her father was never as bad as her.”

“But his blood is, we all knew that, even you.” Stated the voice. Then in front of Adiya, a blue sphere floated at the top of the water. She picked it up and looked into it, seeing rain and snow falling, then placing it into her bag.

“I’m sorry that I did all of this.”

“This isn’t your fault, it would happened any of ways, fate is fate. Now go.”

“Yes, good friend.” Said Adiya, then was a flash of light, she was gone. She was gone for too long she had to get back to the castle. She had to end this before it started, she had to stop her daughter.



© 2009 Justine Snyder


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on July 13, 2009


Author

Justine Snyder
Justine Snyder

Lehighton, PA



About
I have been writing as long as I remember, I have years of journals for events in my life and thinks about everything and anything around me. Most of the time, I'm in my own world, I have been told th.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Justine Snyder