Page 4

Page 4

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites

Before she realized, Bryan was standing next to her desk. “Come with me.” He said quietly. Exhaling, she rose from her desk and grabbed her belongings. Bryan was already out in the hallway waiting. She looked around at the students who were staring at her, glaring slightly, before she walked out of the room and into the hallway. 


“Bryan, I don’t need your help!” She nearly screamed the second the door to the classroom was closed. Though, she knew, closed door or not, the students inside would still hear her. Bryan smiled simply at her anger. 


“I just came to make sure you were alright. I saw your -“

 

“I don’t need you to make sure Im alright! I am fine!” She said, shoving him against a locker. “You couldn’t just let me have a moment. A moment with him! He lives through others! That’s how we keep in touch.” Elle threw Bryan’s head against the locker, and he laughed. Further enraged, she smashed his head again. He continued to laugh. She then put her face right next to his. “You’re not even worth it.” She hissed, pushing him once more before she walked off.

 

Bryan stood in the hallway, laughing, watching his half-sister walk away in anger. Feeling accomplished, he turned and walked away as well, in the opposite direction.

 

Once outside the school, Elle kicked the nearest trashcan. It toppled over, trash flying out of it and onto the grass and sidewalk. A gust of wind blew the trash around, and a piece of paper flew up from the ground and in front of Elle’s face. She began to swat at it, trying to knock it back on the ground. Then, she caught a glimpse of the words and the handwriting. She quickly reached to grasp it, missed, and reached again. She opened her hand, smiling at the piece of paper.

 

It will all be all right. But you need to stay away from Bryan.

Love, Conley.

 

Elle’s features filled with confusion at the last part. She sat down, holding the piece of paper between her thumb and her finger, rubbing the paper slightly. Ever since Conley had vanished, he always sent her warnings about Bryan. Though, Elle could never make perfect sense of why he warned her. He never clarified, even when Elle asked. It was frustrating, and Elle did all she could to stay away from Bryan. Somehow, though, Bryan always caught up to Elle, no matter how difficult she made it for him to find her.

 

As the thought crossed her mind, a flash of anger filled her. She continued to think about what a burden Bryan was on her life, how much pain he had caused. She stood up, infuriated. Insane thoughts filled her head as she walked into the school. Elle passed the halls for a good amount of time, trying to decide how to accomplish the task that was on her mind. When she finally came up with a plan, the bell for lunch rang. “Perfect.” She said softly.

 



© 2011 InterijentoWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Uhmm, I was too busy loving this page to remember any grammatical/punctuation errors, but other than the dialogue paragraphing in the first paragraph, I'm almost sure there aren't any. >.>
Now I wanna know who Conley is. AGH I'm so caught up in it, I don't want to go and study...... D:

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011


Author

InterijentoWrites
InterijentoWrites

Racine, WI



About
My name is Tresa. I am 17 years old. I have been writing for 10 years. I am currently in the progress of writing a novella, called Elizabeth May Charles. Also, I know a lot of you have reviewed my .. more..

Writing
Elle Elle

A Story by InterijentoWrites


One One

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites