Page 18

Page 18

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites

After an hour of walking, she was back at Gate 7. Her car was still there, and she was thankful for that. She fished the keys out of her coat pocket and got inside; it would be a breeze from her on out.

 

After a fifteen-minute drive, she pulled up in front of her house. She turned the engine off, and opened her car door. Elle felt silly, as she crept up the steps to the front of the house; this was her house, and she was acting like she was the intruder. She sighed, opening the door, not knowing what lay ahead. She stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bryan in her living room. Conley was lying on the couch next to him.

 

“Elle. So glad you came to join us. I was just telling Conley here about the anecdote.”

 

Elle looked for Bryan to Conley, then back. “Where’s my prize?” He asked. Elle glared at him. “You know I don’t have anyone with me.”

 

Bryan clicked his tongue. “Tisk, tisk, tisk.” He walked around the couch, hovering over Conley. “You’ll have to battle for him then.” Showing no mercy, Bryan quickly struck Elle with a bolt of lightning. She cried out in pain, crumbling to the floor.

 

“It hurts, huh? Black magic is much more powerful than your simple magic. Your angelic magic.” He said, walking over, towering over Elle. She lay on the floor, curled in a ball. Bryan reached down, gripping her silky black hair. He pulled her up by a fist full, and Elle whined in pain. Bryan stood her up, looking her in the eye.

 

“Come Elle, tell me how much it hurts.” He said. Elle shook her head. “I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction.” She muttered before Bryan decked her in the stomach. She buckled over in pain, groaning as she fell to her knees. Bryan laughed, walking over to Conley.

 

“You remember how much that blast hurt, Conley? You know who did it?” Conley simply nodded. “Yea, that’s right; I did. You know what was in it? Black Magic. It is powerful. Elle could have had a lot of it if you hadn’t come along. She wouldn’t be lying right there if you hadn’t intervened.”

 

As Elle lay there, she reached up carefully to the locket. She unhooked it from behind her neck and laid it on the floor in front of her. Slowly, she pushed it to the middle of the floor, and opened it. Bryan continued to ramble on, and it seemed as though nothing had happened; though, Elle watched the locket carefully, and there was a small amount of pitch-black smoke around the locket. She reached for it, grasping it in her small hand.

 

“Maybe you and I should dominate the world. How about it Conley?” As Conley listened to Bryan, his eyes grew wide, and his jaw dropped. Seeing Conley’s expression, Bryan turned to see what Conley was gaping at. 



© 2012 InterijentoWrites


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2012


Author

InterijentoWrites
InterijentoWrites

Racine, WI



About
My name is Tresa. I am 17 years old. I have been writing for 10 years. I am currently in the progress of writing a novella, called Elizabeth May Charles. Also, I know a lot of you have reviewed my .. more..

Writing
Elle Elle

A Story by InterijentoWrites


One One

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites