Page 11

Page 11

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites

Elle approached the field, and even from across, she could see Bryan standing in the middle of the field. She could see him smirk. She had no idea how she was going to win this, no idea how she would get the anecdote to save Conley. And now that she thought about it, she still had no idea where Conley was. All she knew was that he was in Bryan’s care.

 

She now stood in front of Bryan. “So, you’re giving him small doses of the anecdote?” She asked. 


“Elle, you’re smart. I often forget how intelligent you are. I underestimate you.”

 

As they stood there in silence, Elle looked around; they were in the middle of nowhere. Elle was in a terribly defenseless position. There wasn’t another being for miles; if she lost this, then she would most likely die out here. She eyed the trees at the edge of the field, and all she could imagine was bashing Bryan’s head into one of them.

 

“Why are you doing this?” She asked, turning to face Bryan. He couldn’t seem to help but laugh. 


“Are you serious?” He asked, and Elle nodded her head slightly. “Do you remember who you were before you met Conley?” He asked.

 

Elle was taken back by that question. She hadn’t given any thought to that, not ever. “Think about it, Elle. Who were you?” Sighing, Elle gave it a moment. As she thought about it, she remembered what place she had been in before she had met Conley; Bryan had convinced her to join him in a battle. They were going to destroy the magical race, and rule whoever else came about in magic. Bryan had wanted to rule the magical world.

 

“That’s what this is about?”

 

Then, Conley had come along; he had altered Elle’s life. He had saved her. “We wouldn’t have gotten away with it anyways, Bryan.” She said, and Bryan shook his head. 


“Oh no, we would have. And if you hadn’t gotten in the way, Conley would have died, rather than fallen into a coma.”

 

Elle knew exactly what Bryan was talking about; he was referring to the blast. The moment Conley had been struck, Elle had used her Power to try and heal him. Back then, she was capable of a great deal of magic; she could heal. Once Conley had fallen, she was overwhelmed with magic, and used everything she had to try and heal Conley. Though, it hadn’t been quite enough. Sure, he had lived, but then he fell into a coma.

 

“Bryan, you need to let this go. There are so many others who you could have joined with if you hadn’t been trying to come after me for the last twenty years.” 



© 2012 InterijentoWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on December 5, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2012


Author

InterijentoWrites
InterijentoWrites

Racine, WI



About
My name is Tresa. I am 17 years old. I have been writing for 10 years. I am currently in the progress of writing a novella, called Elizabeth May Charles. Also, I know a lot of you have reviewed my .. more..

Writing
Elle Elle

A Story by InterijentoWrites


One One

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites