Page 31

Page 31

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites

That was all the doctor needed to declare Elizabeth crazy- he had deemed her mentally unfit. This meant that Elle lost her newborn baby, Isobella. Troy didnt even receive custody of her. She went straight to adoption.

 

Now, Elle laid in a hospital bed in an all white room. The bed, the chairs, the table- it was all white. It drove Elle bonkers. As if she hadnt been deemed crazy enough. This sort of environment was supposed to help her become more sane? She was outraged that just because she was seeing the ghost of her dead boyfriend she was crazy.

 

"Oh no. I am crazy." She said softly, holding her head in her hands. She covered her eyes, sighing.

 

"I dont think you're crazy."

 

"No. No, go away." She begged, keeping her head buried in her hands.

 

"Why would I do that?" He asked, walking over and sitting beside her on the bed.

 

"Conley. You cant be here. They will never let me go if they see me talking to someone that isnt here." Elle begged, her shoulders beginning to shake as tears fell from between her fingers and onto the sheets.

 

It pained Conley to see Elle in this much pain. "Im so sorry." He said softly. "This is my fault. I just wanted to be there for you."

 

When Elle looked up, Conley was gone. She stared at the spot on the bed where he had been sitting, and her hand went to touch the sheet.

 

---

 

Conley walked from the room, not looking back to see Elizabeth. He wasnt sure what to think. He thought his presence would make Elle happy. All it had done was get her newborn child taken away. He felt awful and as he walked, his hands stuffed in his pockets, he couldnt help but hang his head. How am I supposed to go on from here?

 

---

 

"Conley." She said, looking to the door. "Conley! Come back!" She screamed, thrashing against the bed. She got up, pulling the IV from her arm and the heart rate monitor from her finger. She then went to the door and began to pound on it vigorously.

 

A doctor busted through the door, quick to restrain Elle and bring her back to the bed. She wouldnt relax, though. Finally, he sedated her, and Elle fell asleep. 



© 2012 InterijentoWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on January 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 12, 2012


Author

InterijentoWrites
InterijentoWrites

Racine, WI



About
My name is Tresa. I am 17 years old. I have been writing for 10 years. I am currently in the progress of writing a novella, called Elizabeth May Charles. Also, I know a lot of you have reviewed my .. more..

Writing
Elle Elle

A Story by InterijentoWrites


One One

A Chapter by InterijentoWrites