Alexandra's Troubles

Alexandra's Troubles

A Chapter by HerUnknownLife
"

I just need some fresh air and Jarod comes and tells us something very surprising. It has to do something about that call.

"

Alexandra's point of view when she is out of the bathroom.


"Thank you, Claire, for helping me! Now, can you direct me to somewhere I can get fresh air?" I ask.

"You are very welcome and of course I will. Do you want anything to eat first?" She asks me.

"I'm not really that hungry. I just really need some fresh air. I haven't been outside for so long." I reply.

"Ok, I'll just take you there if that's fine. I understand," she says.

"That's fine!" I say. She takes me through the quiet, but busy hallways where some doctors say hi as we pass through. We get to a door to a huge balcony. I wouldn't think that there would be one at a hospital (remember she is blind now, she is just figuring this out with her other senses). Ahh, the breeze is so nice in Georgia. Well, that's where I think I am. I wonder where I actually am? Am I even in the U.S. anymore or am I in some other country? I'll have to ask or will they even tell me because this hospital is for special patients. It's protected by the organization so regular humans don't know anything about it. Before all of this, I guess I thought of myself as a regular human which I guess I am not. They are telling me I have a special power of some sort. I think Jarod told me, but I forget. I still think he's an absolute jerk, but it felt so good when he kissed me. I wonder what he is doing now?


Jarod's point of view


Great now, I can't find them. Maybe they are outside now. If they are, they are probably on the balcony. I'll check there first. I walk down the hallway and to the right and I open the door to the balcony. Claire is standing right there with Alexandra. Wow, Alexandra looks so cute with her hair flowing in the wind. I wonder what I am going to say to Claire? I'll just go with the flow. I walk onto the balcony and they both look my way.

"Why are you here?" Claire asks.

"I just came here to tell you something very important," I say.

"To me?" She asks. Alexandra is just sitting there listening to our conversation.

“Yes, you. Ok, so I am wondering if you found the adoption papers in your attic and hid them?"

"How do you know about that? Claire asks.

"Ok, so you did. Well, let's just say that I talk to your parents once and awhile about your situation. Yes, you were adopted. I know this because we are actually related. Before I was born my mother had a daughter named Claire and when I was around 2 you disappeared. I asked my mom after I found some pics of you and me when we were little. I was around eight when I found them. My mom told me that she had to put you up for adoption because of some circumstances. I did some research with my friend's mom and I found out you were in the same neighborhood. I called up your parents and I told them the situation and they told me that they were gonna tell you at the right time. So I've had to wait to tell you this for the longest time. I showed up at your doorstep a few years later and I asked you if you wanted to be my friend and I was so glad when you said yes. I was so excited that I got to meet my long lost sister. If you can't figure it out, you are actually my older sister," I say out of breath because I said so much.

"Wait, what? So I was adopted? Why haven't my parents told me after all these years? Wow, so you are my little brother. I never expected that. That's why you said it would be weird if we liked each other. I understand now," she says shocked. Claire leaves Alexandra and me on the balcony to think about what has been said.

"Woah! So why did you want to her to like you?" Alexandra asked me.


© 2017 HerUnknownLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: Balcony, hospital, important, secrets being told


Author

HerUnknownLife
HerUnknownLife

ME



About
I'm a 16 year old writer. x in process of rewriting this x more..

Writing