Savior

Savior

A Chapter by HerUnknownLife
"

I am so confused.... I'm some princess from another world and I'm able to heal things...

"

Alexandra’s perspective


   I roll myself over to the edge of the balcony and grab onto the railing and stand myself up wincing a little in pain and leaning all my weight on the railing. I feel the wind in my face and feel my hair blow in the wind. I hear Claire come out onto the balcony and I ask her “What’s up? I would have thought that Jarod told you I kinda want to be alone, but I do have a question for you… When will I be able to take these bandages off?”

   “Jarod told me about what was happening and what you guys were talking about and I was worried. Also, what are you doing standing up? You will be able to take them off very soon,” she says.

“Yea I’m fine, just a lot of things to think about…. I can’t believe that I am a princess like WHAT??? I am nothing like a princess and why would they pick someone before they are born? What if they have a bad personality and are gross? Ehh I don’t know…. I wanted to lean over the edge to get a better view. I’m fine don’t worry, I can finally feel my legs a little. Yay good because they’re irritating my skin a bit. Also, what does it look like under my bandages…?” I say.

“Yea it is a lot to think about and I had no idea you were one of the princesses, but I was surprised at how you've healed so fast even without Jarod’s help…. He's not supposed to do that because sometimes when you try to heal something it gets worse, but that doesn’t matter now… It worked which is good because now you can start your lessons sooner than we thought. You are a princess just a different kind of one and that’s good, and the princesses here are nothing like the ones in the stories. Most of them are not snobs, but there a few jerks. Well, if they have a bad personality the higher ups change that or they have to take the powers away from the person which is a long and hard procedure. Oh ok, then that’s fine… Yea bandages are not nice on the skin and it probably doesn’t look bad under the bandages. Just your eyes are a bit different, but we tried our best to preserve them and make them look the way they used to,” Claire explains.  

I sit back down into my wheelchair and roll over to her, “let’s go inside I’ve gotten enough fresh air… He shouldn’t have done something so dangerous, I could have died. I don’t wanna die just yet…. Well, what’s done is done so I can’t have a say in that matter. I’m just glad that I am still alive. With the other thing, I still don’t want to be one of the princesses, I don’t like being under pressure. So it wouldn’t be good for me. Wait, how do they change the personality??? Sounds scary if it’s magic like I’m thinking of. I guess I’ll probably learn all about it in the lessons. Will you be teaching me, too? It would be fun, I feel we three are gonna be best friends. Oh, yea umm how are you doing about you and Jarod actually being siblings? I feel like that would be tough to hear after all these years. You’ve been friends and also you even liked him. That must be really weird. Speaking about liking people, I think I might be getting feelings for Jarod. I never thought I would, but he’s so kind and cute. I can finally see what he looks like kinda and geez he’s really cute haha….. Please don’t tell him I said this. It's pretty embarrassing…. Gahh I don’t know what I am going to do…. I promised myself that I wouldn’t fall in love with anyone else. This is making it so complicated. He’s always flirting and such and I just really wanna kiss him. Gahh I shouldn’t be telling you this, he’s your brother. Hmmm…. Gotta change the subject…. Are you sure I’m going to look ok?” I say.

“Let’s go in, do you want me to push you or do you want to do it yourself? Why don’t we get comfortable inside and then continue this conversation about my brother, Jarod? Also, I am sure you don’t look hideous, don’t worry. Maybe your eyes will look  galaxyish like some other blind people have. If you do, they would look so cool on you. They would look so good with your gray/silver hair. Oh yea, about your hair, have a lot of people teased you about it saying it’s unnatural? There is kind of a reason for your colored hair… It’s kinda because of an accident you were in when you were little. You were at a playground I guess and you almost fell and one of Jarod’s friend’s tried to save you with one of their powers, but accidentally zapped your hair and it changed to silver and of course, Jarod saved you from falling and he was so scared for you. It was so cute… Well, we should probably just go in..” Claire says.

“I’ll push myself, I need to get used to this for a while and don’t wanna be a  nuisance for you. Yea having eyes like that sounds cool and yea that would be nice…. Well, I don’t remember that much, but I think I remember being bullied a little. Oh really, so Jarod has always been there for me when I needed to be saved without me knowing? Well, I think having gray/silver hair is pretty cool. I like being different…. and I wonder if Jarod likes my hair this way. Hmmm…. Yea we should go in” I say as I start to roll off.


© 2017 HerUnknownLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: princess, powers, eyes, bandages


Author

HerUnknownLife
HerUnknownLife

ME



About
I'm a 16 year old writer. x in process of rewriting this x more..

Writing