Healing

Healing

A Chapter by HerUnknownLife
"

Am I more special than I already am? And what's this about healing?

"

Conversation between Jarod and Alexandra

Jarod’s point of view


“I just didn’t want Claire to hate me before I told her that we are siblings. That’s all! I didn’t want us to have that weird love thing between siblings. That’s just wrong,” I say.

“I understand I would probably never been able to keep that big of a secret for that long. You probably should have never flirted with her tho…” Alexandra says.

“I know I shouldn’t have, but haven’t you seen how cute she is, it’s so hard not to…. Oh crap, I forgot that you are blind... I’m sorry… Well, she’s very adorable and I can’t believe she’s my sister when I look nothing like her..” I say.

“Well I have no idea what she looks like, but she sounds cute. Still, you shouldn’t flirt with your sis. Oh, yea I have to tell you something, I’ve kinda been able to see a bit which is really confusing because I have this stuff over my eyes” she points at the bandages over her eyes. “Does this have anything to do with those special powers you were speaking of a few days ago?” she asks.

“Yeah, she does have a cute and beautiful voice especially when she sings when she thinks nobody's looking… Her voice is amazing, but please don’t tell her I said that because then she would stop singing. To answer your question yes I’m pretty sure that it is one of your special powers. Which is surprising because I didn’t think they would show up so soon. Well, I’ll let you on a secret, I kinda healed you a bit with one of my powers to speed up your recovery. I kinda did it behind the nurses’ backs, but Claire knows and she's fine with it. She wants me to take you home as soon as I can so I can teach you all you need to know about our secret life. I guess when I healed you, I kinda charged up your powers. Which I wasn’t intending to do, but it’s kinda helpful. Now I don’t have to wait for them to appear to start your lessons on how to use them. You probably have way more powers than me. I'm only a low-level in this world which is fine with me, but you are one of the princesses. I'm not really supposed to tell you this stuff, but I believe it's time that I should. You would find out about it sooner or later. Well, I'm gonna stop talking so you have a chance to talk and ask questions” I say looking at her.

“WAIT WHAT YOU HAVE HEALING POWERS?!!! That's so cool haha sorry I'm still not used to all this powers talk. I won’t tell Claire that you have sneaked around and listened to her sing…. What is this power that is letting me see without actually being able to see with my eyes? Well, I kinda do feel a little more power inside me, it feels nice. It seems like these lessons you are talking about sound like they are hard. How the heck am I a princess? Do I look like a princess to you and who would want a blind girl for a princess? I’m not fit to be a princess… I hardly know anything about this secret life and half of the world you are talking about… Were my mom and dad queen or kings or something? I don’t really know what to say” she asks.

“Yes, I have healing powers and you probably do too. You just have to learn how to use them. You probably don’t remember healing that dead frog when you were little. Your “grama” freaked out and called me over and I had to temporarily erase that memory and that kinda broke my heart. All I wanted to do was play with you and take you home and take care of you myself. But I didn’t wanna go against what your mother and father told me to do. The lessons will be hard, but they kind of have to be for you to learn and to show how serious I am about this. You will cry and be in pain some days, but by the end, you will be able to be the princess that you are. Well, what's happening right now is that your senses are getting stronger and stronger and your other senses are making up for your blindness and are coming together and making a picture in your mind. It might be a hazy picture right now but as your powers and senses are getting stronger, it will be clearer. Well, the higher-ups chose you to be one of the seven princesses. You might not look or act like a princess, but you are one and you will learn how to act more like a princess. But I'd rather you just act like you and not like a snobby princess. You will learn more about it in the lessons, so don’t worry about that. Well, they weren’t king and queen, but they worked for them. You were just picked to be a princess, and you don’t really have much choice because you were born with the powers to be a princess” I say.

“I might have healing powers too, what? That would be so cool and I healed a dead frog?? I wish you didn’t erase those memories, it would be so cool to have an older brother, well, you’d be like one. I know you aren’t actually my brother…. I don’t really remember my past, but something inside me is like I wish you took me home with you… I understand the lessons have to be, there is a lot to learn and I was almost attacked so I need to be ready for anyone to come and try again. I’ll probably pretend to be tough in front of you, though. Haha.. Probably a lot of girls pretend to be tougher around you, so you will notice them for how “tough” they are… I’m sorry about blabbering so much…. What higher ups? Geez, I have so many questions… What if I don’t want to be a princess? I just don’t think it’s my kind of thing…. If I choose to believe you and be a princess I promise you I’ll never be a snob. I know I will learn a whole bunch of stuff in the lessons. I just hope I’m a good learner... Why would they pick someone to be their princess without actually meeting them… Well, this is so much to think about, so I think I should take a nap out here…” she says.

“Ok I'll let you be and we will talk about this when you wake up,” I say and walk inside and close the door to the balcony.


© 2017 HerUnknownLife


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 19, 2017
Tags: healing, princess, other world


Author

HerUnknownLife
HerUnknownLife

ME



About
I'm a 16 year old writer. x in process of rewriting this x more..

Writing