Tongue of the Underworld

Tongue of the Underworld

A Chapter by Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
"

Exploring the relationship between Jonathan, Lillith and Samantha

"
Movies


For centuries Lillith had roamed different realms, searching for the perfect candidate to help her spawn a new dark master. Never did she think she would find him in the form of a mortal, or that very being would already half belong to the demon world. Djinn had created exactly what Lillith needed. The time had come, she had waited far too long for this moment. Jonathan had now reached the peak of his sexual maturity. For more than 25 years, she had been waiting and watching, preparing him for this day�.

Jonathan stared devastated at the empty cupboards where Samantha�s clothes used to be. A solitary tear ran down his cheek as he read her note once again. The paper lay crumpled up in his hand becoming damp as the tear hit and began to smear the words. He closed his eyes, hoping that when he opened them that all her belongings would be back and everything in this hell of a nightmare would disappear. When he looked around him, things were the same. Everything was real and she was gone.

�Maybe this is for the best�, he thought, knowing that he wouldn�t be able to live with himself if something should ever happen to her.

Not knowing what to do, he wandered around in house desperately trying to feel his emotions, searching for some sort of answer, some way out of this nightmare. Curiously he ended sat in front of his computer, typing in �Demon Woman�, hoping that the search would reveal something new to him. He wondered how many times he had done this very same thing just looking for something he could do to dispell the secret he had to keep. Jonathan desperately wanted to rid her from his life but had never been able to find the link. If only he could recall more of his earlier life, maybe she had once mentioned her name? All of this would have enhanced his search, but in all these years of her appearing to him, she never completely revealed herself. Aimlessly he opened random internet pages, hoping that he would accidentally stumble upon something that could maybe give him an indication of what would happen next.

Lillith had been randomly appearing to him for more than two decades now but never until now had these visits felt so vicious. Jonathan had a strange feeling that she wanted something from him and was determined to get this. In recent times her whole attitude changed from just being in the background watching to a violent forceful approach, which scared him immensely. The only thing that remained the same was her continued chants about a demon child. He wondered what that had to do with him; surely, he can�t be the demon child that she refered to?

�There is only one way to find out,� he thought after switching off his computer.

After another fruitless trawl through the net, he decided on a more definitive course of action. With Samantha now gone he knew Lillith would come again tonight. At least Jonathan was sure she woud, even hoped she would.

"Tonight will be the night where I confront her personally. She�s been controlling my life for far too long and tonight it stops. This time I'm not going to hide in the hope that she�ll just go away,� he said determined, while walking up the stairs to his now empty bedroom, locking the door behind him as he entered.

�Tonight it all stops!� he kept on saying over and over again, trying to convince himself that he would actually be able to confront her this time.

Jonathan wanted to know what was happening. He had wanted to find out her reasons for haunting him so many times before but couldn�t get himself to actually do that. However this time things were going to be different. She was the reason he had lost the most important person in his life and if he failed to find the answer, she would never leave him. With that thought in mind, he reluctantly tried to drift off to a better world of his dreams.

In the early hours of the morning Jonathan awoke with the familiar revolting taste in his mouth and he knew that the time was near.

�She�s coming,� he thought trying to fight off nausea, sitting upright in his bed waiting.

A couple of minutes passed and still there was nothing. He got out and slowly walked towards the window, hoping that he would see her. He squinted his eyes in an attempt to stare further into the darkness but he couldn�t see anything out of the ordinary. Everything appeared peaceful outside�

Suddenly he felt a cold hand upon his shoulder, paralyzed by this he lost the courage to turn around, knowing she must be standing behind him. He could feel her deathly stares looking right into his heart, piercing his mind and thoughts. Jonathan hoped for some reflection so he wouldn't have to turn to face her but there was nothing.

�Turn around and look me in the eyes you minion� she demanded in a grating tone.

Jonathan tried to keep himself together but his whole body shut down and became non-responsive to messages sent to his brain. The gruesome sounds of her hysterical laughter reverberated through the room.

�So pathetic� she mocked him making no secret of the fact that she knew he was scared shitless and Lillith breathed icily down his neck.

Jonathan instinctively rubbed his arms trying to shield his body from the cold feeling of pure evil.

�Who are you?� he finally managed to say. She just laughed flipping her long tangled hair back, revealing her horrid face.

�That is not important who I am but what I want am.� she replied deviously whilst viciously spinning him around towards her.

For the first time their eyes directly meet. Jonathan gasped for air, grabbing at a nightstand for some sort of support to steady his weakening knees.

�What is it that you want then� Jonathan said shakily, hoping that this retort would finally uncover the underlying cause of all the visits.

�Your seed� Lillith bluntly replied.

Jonathan just stared at her, completely dumbstruck.

�My seed?� he asked, feeling an increasing sickness rise in his stomach.

The love he had in his life spun before him whilst being confronted by this evil creature. He saw the time Samantha fell into his arms, the wedding day and consumation. This was true love, then he thought more closely. Everything seemed to revolve around sex. From his younger days Jonathan recalled the acts of his mother, the moaning and the screams of passion. Was this idea of being impregnated with a seed that obsessive? He wasn't sure. Samantha was a good woman. He loved her dearly. They seduced each other and always made passionate love rather than blatant sex. At least most of the time that was the feeling he liked to have as he either fell asleep exhausted or on rare occasions felt invigorated after an early morning embrace.

The two of them knew each other so well. She knew his quirks and he knew hers. They were happy with no wish to push the boundaries further. Both had their special time together when she would lay in her rose petal bath and flavour herself in delicious scents. He would ensure that she was always satisfied and would start with a passionate kiss, waiting for her signals to go further. Jonathan knew when he was going too far and always waited for Samantha. She appreciated this and on the occasions when things got too much for him, she was never annoyed or frustrated, instead waiting until another time for his satisfaction.

However gradually they both began to live a lie. That time when they were closely knitted together, when their bodies were one, they were alive in each other. During the rest of their days, things had not been rosy for sometime. They had settled for the worst option of not talking, at least not about what really mattered. Jonathan followed a close routine, one night a week he was late home but that was always pre-arranged for a drink with his workmates. Samantha, meanwhile, had other things that she did when her lover was out. She was conscious of finding out what was going on in Jonathan's head. Also what scared her was the thoughts that went on in hers. This could have been down to lack of sleep but even if this was so, she needed to rectify the situation to see what was really happening.


© 2008 Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings


Author's Note

Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
Hoping this segment should answer any questions left from the previous two installments of the story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It does answer some questions. Finally knowing what she wants with him and why she kept haunting him makes it all a little clearer. This is a great chapter and Johnathan is becoming a good character to work with. I wonder what will happen now? If he will give her what she wants just to live his life free without her in it. XX

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I have to say that I was surprised by Lillith's desire, for Jonathan's seed. Her desire really adds to the darkness fo the story - for she is his dark aunt.

Jonathan's continual memories of Samantha is his desire to hang on to his humanity and hopefully drive away the deamons.

His "confrontation" with Lillith was inevitable.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ooo, this was good. I understand now. Ya brought everything together in this one. Good job! I really hope John will get to the bottom of everything here, and hopefully destroy this evil, and finally live a normal life.

B.A.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

well great continuation. i am sad that samantha left him but it is true that its for the best. the details were great, answered all my questions from the previous installments. i've always wondered what lillith wanted from johnathan, i wonder if his demon dad will do anything to stop her. hhhmmmmmm well onto the next chapter, great job you guys. i love this book. :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

It does answer some questions. Finally knowing what she wants with him and why she kept haunting him makes it all a little clearer. This is a great chapter and Johnathan is becoming a good character to work with. I wonder what will happen now? If he will give her what she wants just to live his life free without her in it. XX

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 11, 2008
Last Updated on May 11, 2008


Author

Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings

Both sides of the world



About
Our first story is now complete and we would love any comments so we can determine whether this venture has been successful as a first draft or whether we should go back to the drawing board. .. more..

Writing