Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Attemped Escape

Attemped Escape

A Chapter by Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
"

The plan created by Jonathon seemed to be working as he and Samantha embarked on the aeroplane taking them back to his birthplace.

"
Photobucket


Through the skies the aeroplane travelled pointing towards a destination that Jonathan hoped would save him. He knew though that Lillith would be not be far away once she had found Robert. Although Jonathan wished he could feel sympathy towards the man who had saved him from a terrible fate, he was too involved in plans and activities in his mind. The voices were telling him where to go and what to do repeating over and over so he would never forget. Also Robert had only delayed the fate as Jonathan knew Lillith was coming.

'Please, breath slowly, deeply, come on now, don't stress yourself.......I'm here with you now. I love you......'

Samantha hoped her words were getting through to Jonathan as he sat there in shaking in his seat. He wanted to sit by the window and she had the feeling this was to shield her from something. The way his eyes were intent on searching the skies made her feel scared. She wondered if he would ever open up to her and tell her exactly what was happening. Of course, what Jonathan didn't know was the secret research Robert had done for her. Being aware that Jonathan was not going to communicate with her she began to worry about Robert and why he had decided to help them both. Whilst she could see that he would do anything for her, she wondered why he wanted to help Jonathan. These thoughts remained with her as she felt for Jonathan's hand to hold, wanting him to feel secure and finding his touch wet with perspiration.

The weather began to get gloomy and rainy as they travelled over land and sea below them. The passengers felt the turbulance of a storm begin as Jonathan saw a face moving towards him then staring from outside the plane. Eyes looked deep into his soul and a mouth etched into window 'I will have you soon', twisting and turning lips spitting crimson letters into the light. The letters were then covered with a putrid vile sick of what appeared animal entrails from which a blackened knarled hand held Roberts penis before biting chunks from it, devouring each segment slowly. Then the face laughed before splitting in two and falling into the sky. Jonathan moved closer to the window to see where the pieces were going. In doing so he became conscious of Samantha next to him talking to a stewardess and then leaning over to check if everything was OK.

He felt like cursing at them both as they broke his dreams. For a time now all he wanted was to find and experience what was going to happen next. Whatever Jonathan had seen was going to be with him until he found what the voices desired of him. The window was clear, and he could see only white clouds around them all now. Frustrated he said to the stewardess that he wanted to use the lavatory and followed her directions. Once inside he took off his jacket and shirt, revealing his bare chest where the words that Lillith had said bled from his body.

'So you think you are scaring me witch?' he cried, then with keys from his pocket he scratched across her words before passing out on the toliet floor.

A short time later the door was broken in and his body revived by the stewardess. There had been reports of a shout and a lod bang. Quickly dressing Jonathan she helped he back to his seat telling Samantha he had fainted. She kept the true scene from everyone, reporting to her captain that a man had attempted suicide, but no more. The stewardess was not sure what he had attempted or why but was definately pleased to see the aeroplane making it's way to the Johannesburg landing strip after a 11 hour flight. For Jonathan and Samantha they had another stopover before reaching Cape Town. They took an airport hotel for a few hours where they slept in each others arms, Jonathan being so tired he was unable to resist Samantha's urge to feel him close to her for what might be one last time.

Lillith watched from her black palace. She felt disappointed that she had been unable to unleash her wrath on Jonathan for tricking her, but she needed him and was waiting. A dog sitting next to her looked peacefully into her eyes as she tore it's head from the torso and laughed. She pulled the eyeballs out and chewed them whilst thinking about how Jonathan had tried to trick her. Lillith shouted for this animal mess to be cleaned up and a spawn of demons descended on her drinking blood and ripping apart the dead creatures flesh. She promised more to come as they would be helping her clean up the fucked up world the humans lived on whilst the darkeness found a new home forever. Lillith sucked herself out of her viewing hall into her bathroom, stripped herself naked watching as her minnions filled her bath with the blood of anything they could find to drain, eventually turning on each other. Sharp fangs punctured veins and splashed in the tub.

'Enough' said Lillith and they were gone. She sank into the warmth of the liquid, her tongue tasting the crimson colour. As Lillith relaxed she thought of the world in her hands. All she need was to create the perfect demon child. Her brother Djinn had made a mistake in thinking that to save himself he should mix himself with a human. This crazed belief had only given her a plan, to use his spawn, Jonathan's seed, for her own re-birth. She thought of Djinn and how they once existed together, then she dismissed this thought and splashed hard with her fists.

'He believed himself to be better than me. He wanted everything and got nothing......foolish for trying to defeat Lillith....no-one will ever defeat Lillith...'


© 2008 Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings


Author's Note

Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
Please let us know if this part sounds feasible.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ew, yucky lol. Such vile stuff lol. But very good chapter, i have to say. May need to tweak the grammar and punctuation a bit. Not to be rude at all, guys, but im uncertain of the spellings on your guys' part of the world lol. 'Aeroplane' is spelled 'airplane' here in the States- but if ya guys want to use your spelling, that's totally cool. I actually like the 'aeroplane' spelling better hehe. Great job!

B.A.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The price Robert paid was shown in full whe Jonathan looked out the airplane window.

Seeing Lillith, soaking in a tub of blood brings to mind such gory scenes as would make a grand movie.

You've done a good job of getting us excited for the next chapter.

Again, well done!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

wow, so gross but enjoyable. so sorry this review is late, i've been busy. very good continuation though i wish you would put some more detail into it. it felt almost as if you were rushing it a little, but other than that it was a good story. very gross, expecially that part about robert's penis, yuck! but creative :P well done you two :D

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Nice job here, it is certainly feasible and fits in well with the rest of the story. It does needs some tweeks here and there with spelling and missing words mostly, not enough to distract from the story though. A nice bloody part here adding to the whole scene you are setting for the final confrontation of these two. I am wondering if his father will ever make an appearance, it would be interesting to see the two of them finally come face to face. Sorry it took so long to get to. XX

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Ew, yucky lol. Such vile stuff lol. But very good chapter, i have to say. May need to tweak the grammar and punctuation a bit. Not to be rude at all, guys, but im uncertain of the spellings on your guys' part of the world lol. 'Aeroplane' is spelled 'airplane' here in the States- but if ya guys want to use your spelling, that's totally cool. I actually like the 'aeroplane' spelling better hehe. Great job!

B.A.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on June 27, 2008


Author

Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings
Natalie C and Gary H Collaborative Writings

Both sides of the world



About
Our first story is now complete and we would love any comments so we can determine whether this venture has been successful as a first draft or whether we should go back to the drawing board. .. more..

Writing