Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Kabaneri

In the arena, while the others of the C class were training, separated from them were Shin, Petia, Blake and Lance. They were getting ready for the mock fight. Petia was going to watch because her ONE was a support type.

"So, what should we do now?" (Blake)

"I think Shin should spar with Lance first. Their types are closer in power." (Petia)

"OK then! Let's start!" (Shin)

They both activated their ONEs. Shin with his 'spearow' type and Lance with his 'cat' type. They took battle stance. Shin leaned slightly forward, while holding his sword with both kands and pointed it towards Lance. He, on the other hand, didn't do much. Lance just put his left leg forward.

"Get ready! Three, two, one...FIGHT!" (Petia)

Shin dashed forward and swung his sword at Lance. The boy repelled the attack by hitting with the metal claws. The sword was pushed to the right and missed.

"Shin. I want you to fight seriously! I want to see how strong an all out attack might be!" (Lance)

"Is that why you asked us to fight?" (Blake)

"This and to get used to being attacked." (Lance)

By hearing that Shin and Blake smiled.

"Get ready! I'm comming seriously!" (Shin)

Shin took a new stance. Ready to rush towards his oponent he collected as much power as he could in the sword. He dashed towards Lance and released the power. His speed increased and the sword glowed in red and looked like it's made of pure energy. Lance was surprised but quickly, before he was hit, he crossed his hands in front of him to defend himself from the blow. The blade hit him.

BOOOOM!!

A loud noice echoed trough the arena. Lance was flung towards the wall and a thick cloud of dust was coveting the place he landed, no one could see what happened to him.

"What have you done?" (Petia)

"I just attacked him at full force. I didn't think he would take the attack head on." (Shin)

"Even so, you shouldn't have done it!" (Petia)

"Stop scolding him! Lance, himself said that he wants to be attacked at full force, so Shin doesn't have fault." (Blake)

Piiiip! [All current energy used. Focefully deactivating.]

Shin's body flashed and his ONE deactivated.

"We should go and help Lance." (Petia)

The cloud of dust had almost disappeared and they could see trough it. There were two deep lines on the ground, left from Lance's lags when he was pushed, and a few metres from the wall he stood without a scratch. He was calmly removing the dust from his clothes. Everyone was shocked.

"Lance! You're unharmed!!!!?" (Petia)

"Yeah, why? " (Lance)

"Seriously, man! You were hit at full force! Even Shin's ONE deactivated because it had used too much energy at once but you're standin' here like nothing happened." (Blake)

"The hit was quite strong but it lacked technique. But neverthless," he lifted his thumb up "Good job Shin!"

"I can't believe you are fine. Are you sure you aren't hurt anywhere?" (Petia)

"Yes, I am sure. Now, it's Blake's turn, right?" (Lance)

Blake activated his 'snake' type and readied his spear.

"FIGHT!" (Shin)

Blake charged in but Lance ducked and rolled to the left but Blake didn't leave him chance to escape that easyly. He turned his pear and hit Lance with the handle, sending him a few metres away. Lance was getting up but Blake charged his spear with energy and launched a super charged attack at the boy.

"Dodge it!" (Petia)

Lance didn't listen. He took the attack the same way he did with Shin. This time, however, the attack was much stronger and sent fim flying. With a loud crash he hit the wall and again a cloud of dust surrounded him.

"Oh, no!" (Petia)

She and the other two boys rushed to help him. When they saw him lying on the ground and smiling, they were shocked. The wall he crashed into had a huge crack in it but he didn't had a scratch. Lance got up wit his hair messed up. He turned towards Blake.

"Wow! That was SUPER powerful!! You have to name this attack somehow. Can I name it?" - his eyes were glittering.

"....." - no one said a thing because of the shock.

"I take this for Yes. Let's see... it's a snake type so....It shall be Naga Charge! And Shin's shall be Energy Wing!"

"What's wrong with your head?!! We thought you were hurt, you hit the wall with such force that it cracked! And you're acting like nothing happened, you even thought of attack names!" (Blake)

"Yeah. You should be more woried about yourself! But to say it, I like the name." (Shin)

"We should take you to the infirmary!" (Petia)

"There is no need. I'm fine." (Lance)

His body flashed and his ONE deactivated.

"I'm going to go and take a shower. Thanks for sparing with me." (Lance)

He went out and headed to the dorms.

"I can't believe him. Is he some sort of a monster?" (Blake)

"What are you talking about? He's just thinking diferently. That's all. You're living in the same room, right Shin?" (Petia)

"Yes."

"Can you watch over him. He might actually be hurt."

"OK. I will."

After clases ended Shin got in his room. Lance was there, watching TV. He was watching some anime, so Shin left him and started doing the project thay gave him. In class they pulled their project themes from a box. The theme he got was 'Make a presentation about the flying type level 7 ARD 'fireflyer' and draw it's body in detail.' it was very hard. He wrote the text but the drawing was another thing.

'How the heck am I going to draw it in detail? I found a picture but I have to draw how it looks inside. There are no pictures or charts how it looks on the inside.'

Lance got behind him.

"What are you so nervous about?"

"The last part of the project is too hard! I can't do it."

"Why? It's pretty easy." (Lance)

"Say what?"

"Let me show you."

Lance took a penchil and a sheet of paper and started drawing. He was verry fast and was done in five minutes. On the sheet was the most acurate drawing Shin has seen. Everything was drawn and marked. The wings, the location of the core, the flame throwinf and bomb releasing glands, everything.

"Wow! You are amazing! I never knew about some of those things." (Shin)

" I learned some of it from Mr. Kumoto. It's not that much." (Lance)

"Do you have something to do today?" (Shin)

"No."

"Do you want to come with me? I'm going to meet Petia and Blake at the centre. Then we'll stroll around the city."

"Sure! I haven't looked around all that much. Let's go!" (Lance)

In half an hour they headed towards the meeting spot.



© 2017 Kabaneri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

78 Views
Added on September 4, 2017
Last Updated on September 4, 2017


Author

Kabaneri
Kabaneri

Bulgaria



About
I write for fun. I wrote on fanfictionnet but there was no place for original stories or some of my ideas. more..

Writing
Meeting Meeting

A Chapter by Kabaneri


Re: Turning Re: Turning

A Book by Kabaneri


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kabaneri