{Chapter 5} Blue

{Chapter 5} Blue

A Chapter by Kat

I was sitting in my bedroom,deep in thought about my girl when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was her. Kat was calling me, my heart skipped a beat as I pressed the answer button and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hello?" "Blue.." Kat's small voice said into the phone. She sounded worried, like how she used to whenever I told her I was driving home alone in a storm. "What Kat?" "Wh..Why did you save me..?" My eyes narrowed and dropped to the floor, I wanted her, I wanted to be with her so I could crush her against my chest and bury my face in her long blood red hair that always smelled like roses. But, I knew that would never be what it once was. I still thought I would just be a danger to her. "I just didn't want you to die.." "Oh.." She said quietly. "What are we...?" I heard her ask hopefully, She wanted to know if we were back together. She was still holding out hope and I felt terrible in the thought of me having to deny her. I squeezed my eyes shut as tight as I could as I dug my nails into my thighs and said. "We are nothing, We never had anything. We won't be anything." I heard her take a shaky strangled breath, I knew her voice was beginning to break. "Ok.." She sobbed a bit. I hung up before she said another word for fear it would make me break down as well.


© 2010 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if there are any problems in any of the book please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat