ACT 6 - He's A Refined Villain

ACT 6 - He's A Refined Villain

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu
"

chapter 6

"
A few days have passed, and one time, Grandma
announced to us over dinner that she plans on taking us
for a ride with her new private ship, and travel around the
sea she owned nearby the estate.

"That'd be a great idea, mom!" My dad said happily. He's
excited, really...

Grandma nodded, and looked at Edgar and I. Then she
said, "Hope we can travel by noon tomorrow. Please pack
your bags, my dear grandchildren. I'm sure you'll have
fun!"

"But wait! What about the competition? Isn't that the
main reason why we're here anyways?" I objected. These
people sure are happy-go-lucky. Instead of making
advances to pursue the competition date they choose to
relax and enjoy time. She sure is great at making excuses
like these.


Grandma just smiled at me and said, "Hmm, no, not yet.
Not right now. I want all to feel comfortable before
starting the competition. You might faint without even
starting the race yet because of the tense feeling you're
having..."

Is she serious, man?


"Vera, Edgar, don't forget
to wear comfortable clothes tomorrow, okay? Now that
my family is complete, we shall have a gathering
tomorrow, and enjoy the day!" (^_^) And so she said, and
the entire meeting ended with her tapping the glass, and
the maids started to clean the table. I stared at the old
woman, discouraged of the feat.


Ah-no way... (=n=) I pouted. This couldn't be possible...
 
"Vera," Edgar called me. It seems like he wanted to whisper.
I frowned and went close to him. "Yeah? What?" I raised a brow. What the heck is his problem now?

"See you tomorrow," he said, and the way he said it was like - oh my gothic. My frown turned upside down, and I showed him "beautiful eyes". (*u*)

I wonder what he meant by that...


+---000---+

While packing my clothes that night, I decided to bring only one rifle - my favorite M107.
I don't really wanna cause trouble again. So I'm just gonna bring one gun. ONLY ONE, VERA. I repeated the last phrase over and over again. The temptation of bringing them all dragged me down. I hid all of my other rifles inside the cabinet and locked it up with some chains and a huge padlock I brought from home. I knew someday I'd have to leave my guns for some reason, and that's this!

"Hmhmhm... What should I wear?" I scanned through my dresses in my drawers. This was pissing me off. I couldn't seem to choose...

What's best for a cruise? A cream-colored one piece dress or a long dress? Nope. Not gonna happen. Aargh! Since I can't choose right now, maybe I'll choose what to wear tomorrow early morning.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door. "Enter." Dad came in. "What do you want, dad?" I asked while fixing my bed up.

"Listen, Vera." He closed the door and came to me, looking like a serious madman. "Now that you've seen Edgar's mother, I thought that-" I cut him off.

"I don't want to think about that OTHER woman of yours. I want to discuss that matter with Edgar... Not with you, dad," I said, glaring at him. I stopped what I was doing and faced him, my fists clenched like I was going to punch him.

He paused for a while, then said, "Okay then... But I just want you to know... Since I can sense something coming out of you... Don't kill her, okay?" That statement surprised me. No way. I've been-?!

"Tch, what makes you think I'll do such a thing, dad?" My eyebrows were twitching; I have been thinking about that the first time I saw her. But I haven't thought about doing it on purpose yet.

"I can tell from the look on your face. Everytime we spend our time together, everytime you see us together, everytime you see her... You look like you want to shoot her." He crossed his arms, grinning at me like I was a kid playing a prank of some sort. Well, I was disappointed too, because my plan's been broken.

"Forget about it, dad." I moved and pushed him outside. "Let's just... enjoy the day tomorrow, okay, dad?" (^_^) I said, trying to change the subject.

He smiled. Phew, I'm relieved. "Good night Vera."

"Good bye, dad!" I immediately closed the door the moment his other foot stepped out.

"Good bye, and love you, Vera." <3 Kind faces won't work on me, dad.

I was finally alone again. I took a shower then went to bed, hugging my rifle once again. Geez, I'm not obsessed, okay? I'm just being on my guard, to protect myself from whatever dangers are lurking around.

Tomorrow would be another day... And I hope it wouldn't be troublesome.

+---000---+

THE NEXT DAY: NOON:

Upon boarding the golden ship, I looked back at the huge mansion far away from where I was standing. I was no longer surprised to find my grandmother owning billions of dollars and industrial lands in one hand. Hahh... She even owned a sea, huh? Hah. No wonder she's powerful.

She called this sea of hers Return to Destiny. What a weird name it is... But somehow, it had a seemingly familiar message to it. Return to Destiny, huh?

"Vera! Edgar!" Ah, someone's calling us. And ugh, it's that OTHER woman. "Hurry up! Come on here!" I went to look at the deck. Yes, well,I don't want to feel like I'm in Titanic or something, but that's fine.

Looking around the deck, I could tell it's really beautiful. There's an outdoor pool with water slides, a hot tub, pool huts, tables and chairs, et cetera... What caught my attention was the one at the center of all of these: a rectangular table with the biggest flower centerpiece I have ever seen since I came to the place. As usual, grandma liked these kinds of designs for her stuff, ya know? Rectangular wooden tables with huge centerpieces are her type of thing for dining, or even just for relaxing. (-___-) She's too formal for me... Even I'm not used to her style.
"Okay everyone! Meet the captain of this ship, Mr. Wolff!" My grandma declared, pointing at the man behind her. That man shocked me to the ribs. I could not believe it's him. Why the heck him?

"DAD? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DAD?!" I kept on questioning out loud. This is impossible! My dad was never a captain of a ship! He drives planes, and not ships! What pissed me off more was that he reacted by shrugging his shoulders and blushed. Right... He's flattered right now. I'll shoot those red cheeks of yours, you know, dad. "I never knew this about you, dad. You used to drive planes, ya know," I said, frowning. How many fake truths does he want to keep before saying the real ones? Now it feels like he's a complete stranger!

He just laughed the whole thing out like a piece of garbage. "Well now you know, haha!" He patted my head. Graah!! I ain't a kid!

He then moved on into his cabin and salutes to us in front. He grabbed his microphone and said, "Dearest family members, I'd like to acknowledge my mom for choosing me to drive this ship, and... Vera. Please, this time, make a valuable memory. This is our once in a lifetime chance to do something like this... So, now, we move on! OKAY!" He pressed some buttons and the engines began running, and the ship started to slowly move forward.

I sighed. "Ah-huh..." I wasn't that impressed, seriously. Filled with boredom, I walked to the cabins inside and got to my room - the doors were named, so I didn't have to worry about choosing.


+---000---+

I locked the door and sat on my bed, hugging my bag. Geez, I felt sick. I'm not used to riding in boats 'cuz I usually take  planes. The faster, the better, right? Anyways, I pulled out my 14-inch handheld brass telescope in its black leather case, and my Ipod, wearing my earphones and began listening to my favorite songs.

Grandma said we get to wear our most comfortable clothes... So here I am, wearing a green polka-dotted 1960s  minidress with brown ankle-length lace-up boots, and my wavy hair let down. I looked at myself in the mirror, and hmm... Not bad. I knew that depending on myself wouldn't be any trouble at all! I was speed-changing before the early morning breakfast. I thought I wouldn't make it, but look at me now! Nyahahaha! XD

As I got my rifle, someone knocked on the door. "Vera?" I froze when I heard that familiar voice. How dare she come here?

"What do you want?" I didn't open the door. Let her be outside. She's just a nuisance.

"Mother's calling. She's inviting us to lunch at the pool. You can wear your swimsuit if you like, Vera."

My cheeks turned red, SWIMSUIT?! SWIMMING?! (O___O) "I- I didn't bring anything of the sort.

And no thank you, I don't want to swim," I said, practically embarrassed.

"But you'll come to lunchtime, right?"

Is she dense or is she STUPID? I walked to the door with heavy steps and opened it, "OF COURSE I'll come to lunch." I glared at her. "I'm the competitor, so I need to attend to every single invitation my grandmother gives me, alright?" It seems she was left hanging with her mouth open. Careful now, dearest... Flies might come in... Ehehehehe...

"Y-yes of course." She smiled and guided me on my way out. Tch. Who would've thought that this woman would be so weak?

Walking down the hall, I began to feel uncomfortable being with this woman. I felt as if I was being sucked away by some hollow doll or something. The aura, her aura, was weird. If by any chance I might find something strange, I glanced at her. She had a straight face. She's quiet, and BORING. I couldn't take this situation, so I decided to cut this crap and asked her something.

"Umm... Can I ask you something?" I started.

"What is it dear?" DEAR? SHE DARE CALL ME "DEAR"? D8<

"What kind of JOB do you do?" I asked like I was the boss of a top-notch company doing a survey on a poor man.

"Hmm... Well, right now, I guess you can call me a 'jobless' person, teehee!" GRAAAH!!! WHAT'S WITH THAT 'TEEHEE'?! DON'T 'TEEHEE' ME!!! D8<

Seriously, this woman's pissing me off. "What? Why is that?" She couldn't be this rich if she's jobless, right? But as a matter of fact...

"My son's doing the job..."

"Edgar?"

She nodded. "Yes. To be honest, the two of us live separately most of the time because of his work."

"He's a... businessman?" Oh yeah... Now that I recall, Edgar didn't really specify what kind of business he was running.

"Mhm, he runs two companies and several five-star hotels. I doubt he ever sleeps because of all the things he needs to do for his job and his busy schedules acquiring business trips anywhere in the world. The income he gets may be super high, but it won't make me happy, and it doesn't bring us any closer..." Her face turned sad and she lowered her head.

"Edgar is always away..?" I muttered. I didn't look back at her 'cuz she felt bad for herself not being able to do anything except to wait for her son to return to her. It must really hurt. Wait a minute, why am I feeling pity for this woman?

"He visits my house once a month... More like you can say twelve times a year..." She tried to laugh, but I could tell she's breaking inside.

"I... see..." I looked down. I didn't want to see a woman's sad face in front of me. I just can't handle some pressures of what I have to do to comfort them. Why am I feeling pity again?!
"Now that you asked me what my job was, it's my time to ask you, Vera. What's your job?" Her face lit up for a second.

I never worried about telling her my job. She's a part of the other party, my enemy, so I've got to show her some pride. "I kill people." Well, now, isn't that ironic? HOPE SHE DOESN'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY. (*u*)

She took a while to react, then she said, "I've seen you show my son some of your skills?" She awkwardly smiled. It's obvious she wasn't able to grasp what I just said, though it was just a very very short sentence.

Now I nodded. "That's if I want to put it simply. But if you want the longer description, it's me working as a sniper, and I work for the Russian Parliament." This left her shocked. She murmured something, and this made me notice something weird. "You can speak Japanese?" I asked. It's been a disturbance to me, whenever I hear someone speak Japanese. I feel somewhat pressured or something, because Japanese is just... It reminded me of something or someone who took something so much important from me.

"Well, when my husband left, I went to Japan with my son... And that's where he grew up and educated in," she replied, raising a finger. In that part she felt proud. She's proud of her son. I just nodded in agreement and smiled. Hmm, crude? This was unexpected. That brother of mine knows how to speak Japanese, too? This is odd.

Before I noticed it, the other woman suddenly tripped on the bar separating the inside of the ship (rooms) and the outside deck. "GWAYAAH!" She squealed as she fell over. She hit her forehead, which made a red circle. When she looked up at me, I didn't want to laugh and I couldn't... But seriously, this one's obvious. THERE IS A RED CIRCLE ON HER FOREHEAD, AHAHAHA!!! XD

Trying to be a good citizen, I helped her up. "Are you alright?!" Hahahaha, sure you are, grandma... She rubbed her forehead, but the redness just wouldn't fade away. My inner soul was laughing like crazy, ahahahaha!

We arrived at the center table with my grandma sitting at her usual place; my dad on the right side and Edgar across him. I sat beside Edgar and the other woman sat beside my dad.

This boat couldn't possibly be the same as planes that got autopilot, right? So I questioned out of worry, "Hey dad? Are you sure you can leave the captain's cabin just like that?"

"Don't worry, dear,no one cruises in my sea except me," grandma replied.

Oh. Now that you mention it... But wait, isn't this just an open sea? "What separates us from the ocean outside?"

"BARS," and so she said, winking. Okay then...

The maids delivered and served us our food - WOAH WHAT ARE THOSE?!
Silver plates filled with grilled pork and beef; silver bowls filled with fruit cocktails; shiny tall glasses filled with red wine; colorful saucers with fresh vegetable salads; and a huge bowl containing pink iced tea! (*A*) What a feast!

I'm drooling...

"На здоро�™ье!" (Enjoy your meal!) My grandma said, clapping her hands. "This time, it's really different! This is especially for my grandchildren."

And we began to chow down.

I gotta admit. Grandma knows when and how to change her style, especially when there are guests around who are not used to eating disgusting traditional Russian cuisine. No offense. (^_^)


+---000---+

Strolling at the balcony after lunch, I could feel the breeze blowing against me. It's frigid! (=n=)
 
"Hmm?" I looked up and saw the castle, just on my right. I looked side to side if ever someone was there or was watching me, but gladly no one was around. I climbed up the main top castle and sat on the floor, bringing out my telescope. Using the spyglass, I looked up at the sky and surprisingly saw the beautiful moon. Whether it be day or night, the moon is there. With the sun up high, though, it looked like it was only the shadow of the moon that can be seen. It's still a wonderful sight, though. (^_^) "Hahh..." I sighed. Perfect timing, the song Heart Attack played. This song reminded me so much of-... Of-? "Forget it." I shook my head. The memory's kind of blurry, and I wasn't sure who I was pertaining to. As I said before, I'm not really good at remembering the past, so I just let it all flow away.

Since the day was nice, I stayed at the castle for the whole afternoon, and before I knew it, I fell asleep. Never knowing what's happening down there, never knowing nothing at all. I just slept peacefully, with no one to disturb me. The fresh cold air was blowing smoothly onto my skin, letting my hair flow with it. It felt nice.

Nice one, Vera... It's been a long time since I've slept this way. My life's always been about SNIPING, KILLING ENEMIES, FIGHTING CRIME AND ENFORCING THE LAWS by vulgar means. A girl like me sure is unbelievable...

But, at the same time, while working, I thought about finding the perfect guy, you know, the one every girl's destined with, like a soulmate or something. I may be one of  the best snipers in the world, and I swear I can prove that I am, but a girl is still a girl no matter how you look at it. A girl has to fall in love. A girl has to fall in love. A girl has to fall in love. It seemed like a requirement more than a chance to me.

Actually, now that I mention that, I remember back in high school, many guys kept on bothering me to go out with them. Everyday, they'd come to me, bringing with them red roses or bouquets and chocolates that bore me to death. Just because that's the usual thing men give to women or vice versa it doesn't mean it's the same for me.

"I love you. Please go out with me!" was what they'd usually say to me in front of the class, the teachers, anywhere! All they even think of is themselves, wanting so much attention from people. Their lines pissed me off; empty words are useless after all.
"Sorry, not interested." I would glare at them and walk away. Why are men so foolish? I always rejected them.

Sometimes, also, girls would come to me and try to pick a fight, for the reason that they think I was stealing their crushes or ugly boyfriends away from them. Ugh, what the hell, dude? They'd bring me to the back of the school; three or four of them, then try to punch or slap me. They didn't want a civilized conversation. They wanted to play dirty.They would call me names and try to hit me. "Who do you think you're talking to?" I'd block their attacks and counter them in one or two slashes. Of course, all of them would end up the same. They're all BEATEN BY ME. I don't even pant after punching a few bags or so... But as I observed what they were doing just because they think their boyfriends were cheating on them with me, I realized something very important:
"If ever I'd fall in love with someone and we'd go out, I better swear to protect him with my life."

However, sometimes I'd think of that theory to be incorrect. I don't see the point of dying for nothing. More troubles would only come, and what if the guy gets hit by a car? Do I have to get hit by a car too? Hmm, not gonna work on me. (=___=)

That's why I decided to take the military course. I'm a fan of Russia's best snipers and the country's military itself. I wanted to work with them. I wanted to serve them. So I chose to become a sniper. I never knew I had it all in me, but when the boss gave me this long gun called "rifle", I felt the strongest power run through my whole body, including my soul. I knew that this rifle and I were gonna be best of friends. (*u*)

"THE KEY TO SNIPING IS ACCURACY, WHICH APPLIES TO BOTH THE WEAPON AND THE SHOOTER."

I trained for as long as 4 months to perfect my art of sniping. Never resting, 24/7, always shooting on things, and trying to make my targets as far as possible. I have to become the best. I felt the NEED to become the best.

After months of putting sweat and bruises into my work, I finally received my prize for all the hard work I've done - the title as Female King in the world of sniping, and the Best Sniper of Russia at the age of 20.

"YES!!! I DID IT!" Now that I've become what I've always wanted to become, I want to protect the people of my country, especially my loved ones. That I swear.

I may find no man, but one thing's clear in my mind and in my heart: DESTINY. Whatever happens, it's all in the hands of fate, destiny.

When I heard from grandma that the name of her sea was Return to Destiny, it made me think about the past once again, and search in my heart what ever the reasons were for me to have become like this - the woman I am now. I don't care if some people out there in the world think I'm a merciless killer with no sense of being human at all. I don't care what they say about me, 'cuz I hell  know what I'm doing, and I'm proud of it. I'M PROUD OF IT. I'M THE BEST.

Vera Wolff... The Female King of the Sniping World, and the Best of Russia. <3


+---000---+

I suddenly woke up after my dreams, and found out that the sun was gone! "OH MY GOTHIC!" I screamed, plugging out my earphones, and looked at my wristwatch. It's 5:30! This is bad... (=A=)

I hurried down the long ladder to reach the deck. Seems like the lights were turned on, but no one's out yet. Walking towards the entrance to the cabins, I waved hi to my dad at the bridge, wishing him to stay alert and careful. When I went into my room though, I noticed something strange, like something was lurking behind the walls.

"Hmm? What is this?" I uttered to myself. Damn it. My bag's hidden in the cabinet! And my rifle's in there, too!

Something inside the cabinet suddenly moved, shaking it, and startling me. Oh gob, what the heck is in that thing? I slowly neared the cabinet, held onto its knobs, and prepared myself for the beating. I gulped, and counted: 1. 2. 3.

OPEN! x( WAAH!!!

Nothing was in there. Just my bag.. PHEW!

I sighed. "Ah-... I'm just hearing things, right...?" My heart kept on skipping a beat. I heard the wind blow through the open window and moved the curtains. I slowly looked over my shoulder, thinking that the enemy might have entered through there...  And before I knew it, someone suddenly abducted me from behind; covering my mouth and tugging on my left shoulder with this person's strong hands!!! Oh no! Now I'm in big trouble!

I didn't move. I'm not that good in hand-to-hand combat. I was frozen at the scene, just shocked.

What's going on?! Someone got into this ship?!

The person held me tighter, and I felt his mouth come closer to my ear. This made me think about a lot of things, mostly possibilities. Am I going to be killed? I killed so many people before... Is this guy an avenger?

"Listen to me..." He began to say softly. "Bad things will happen to you if you leave things as they are." Now he slowly released his grip on me, and I faced him.

"Uh..." I was shocked when I looked at his eyes. Such beautiful eyes... "Ah-what are you saying, Edgar? What are you doing here anyway?!" I angrily pushed him away from me. The enemy was him? What the heck was he doing in my room? Why did he come anyways?!

"Hm? You're still not wanting to change your perspective of me, Vera?" What does he mean by "my perspective of him"? It's all been the usual. Nothing extraordinary in the contrary.

"What?" This has got to be a joke, right? "Are you, perhaps, a-?!"

He shook his head. "I'm not the way you think I am," he said. What the heck is the meaning of this? He held my hand and pulled me outside of my room, going to somewhere I don't know - maybe his room or something.

"Edgar, what are you doing?" I sat on the couch as he went inside his bathroom. He closed the door and locked it. Tch. I can't believe it. (-__-) He even ignored me, not answering my question.

MINUTES LATER:

"Vera." Is someone calling me? "Vera, wake up." Ah. I didn't notice I fell asleep again.

"E-edgar?" Slowly opening my eyes, I saw an image of a blurry man in front of me, close to my face. Someone who's wearing a classic tuxedo and someone who doesn't have- "AH?!" I jumped and fell on the floor, covering my wide open mouth.

"You're pretty cute when you're sleeping," he said.

"You...?! Your hair...?!" I pointed at his hair, stunned at the sight. I was shaking inside, horrified by his appearance.

"Ah. The previous color was dyed. I stand out too much with my natural hair color, and the press won't leave me wherever I go." He brushed his fingers through his hair and smirked at me. "Do you like it?" Gwayah!!! xD He's so different from before! He's WAY MORE HANDSOME!!! (>///<)

Is he an artist? No wait, he's just a businessman. A businessman owning hotels and other big stuff. The paparazzi must be crazy for him, considering the money they'd make if they had his picture or whatever things they wanted. I exhaled, doubting what he really was or who he really was. I stood up and composed myself, and bringing up most of my courage, I asked him: "Who... are you?"

He took my hand and kissed it, then he winked at me, making me blush.

"Kazimir... Sankt."

+---000---+

Kazimir... He said his name was Kazimir. What's wrong with me? Am I drinking San Miguel? That name just rings a bell...
I closed my eyes and thought hard, remembering what that name resembled and meant.
Kazimir... My first man... And my first love.

In the flash of an instant I realized, I opened my eyes."HUH?!" I gasped. I felt like I was going to faint. No way!!! Kazimir?! This is impossible!!! "KAZIMIR?!" (O___O) "But how?! My family calls you 'Edgar'! And so does your mom!!! I don't believe you!!!" I stepped back away from him and faced his cabinet beside the couch. "You can't possibly be Kazimir!" I yelled in disbelief. Sure, I may never know, but come on man, this is just an illusion! Someone can't pose like someone else, and besides, this guy's a...

"You won't believe me?" He seems to have come closer to me, so I confronted him. I looked at his eyes. I'm starting to feel hot again. Just staring at his face was making me nervous. At the same time, his presence somehow made me feel happy.

He stepped forward, and I moved backwards; unfortunately, the cabinet stopped me. No way! I'm blocked!

"Ah- E-edgar?" He trapped me to the cabinet door, his hands pushing against the wall with me inside his grasp. "Don't..."

He winked at me. "Call me Kazimir. Vera." (O///O) GRAAAH!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! I tried to get away from him, but he just won't open up. I pushed his shoulders away, only to make him get closer to my face. MY FACE!

I looked away from him, trying to avoid his gaze. "Why does grandma call you 'Edgar' when your name's supposed to be 'Kazimir'?" I tried to change the subject, whatever subject he's thinking. Just so long as he won't come any closer.

"Edgar's my nickname," he said. Eh? What? WHAT DID HE SAY?!

"NICKNAME?!" I looked at him, terribly shocked. Edgar's just a sobriquet... Yeah, right... (=n=)

"Anyways..." He brushed a stray curl away from my face, tucking it behind my ear and stroking my cheek with his fingertips. I closed my eyes, hoping he wouldn't do anything furthermore. "I've missed you," Kazimir whispered softly. The air between us got thinner as he leaned in, gently brushing his lips against my neck.

This is... I... Kazimir, wait..

I instantly pulled away from him, leaving him astonished. It's not immediately clear why I did that until the door opened and revealed his mother.

"Hello," I escaped from Kazimir's arms and approached the woman. She greeted me with a nod.

"Dear, your grandma's waiting at the balcony. We're having dinner," she said. I looked at Kazimir, boy does his face look emotionless...

I continued to walk outside, and I heard his mother say, "Dear, follow Vera now..." I looked behind me, and saw Kazimir catching up. Ugh, why now?

He grabbed my arm. "Vera, wait," he said, and we stopped walking. We haven't even reached half of the hallway yet.       (-___-)

"What do you want?" I turned to face him, just not looking at him in the eye. He held my hand and raised it in front of me. I could feel myself turning red again.

"It's been a long time since we met. And this may be a horrible first thing to say, but honestly... You look beautiful today, Vera," he said and kissed my hand.

I blushed. "Thank you," I showed him an unforced gentle smile. "Kazimir...It's just that... I couldn't believe it would be really you," I said, letting go of my hand. Maybe this time I realized that this was the truth.

"But I'm here now, aren't I?" He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. Hahh... I missed his kisses so much. I missed the way he touches me, the way he holds me... I just... I really...

I hugged him. "Kazimir..." I gotta admit, this moment may seem the happiest of my day, but seeing the boring but handsome blonde-hair guy transform into the most handsome man and my first love. It's kinda hard coping up with it, but this was reality. He hugged me back tightly, and this made me wish for more. I slowly let go of my embrace, and took a look at him, holding his head down to me. He put his hands on my sides and pulled me, bringing our faces closer.

Don't make me do this to you, Kazimir... If you do this to me, it might trigger me to...

Feeling like it was a dream, I pulled his head to me, kissing his lips. He clutched my behind, and I clasped onto his nape. Still kissing... I didn't want to stop, and I guess he doesn't want to stop either.

He took his kiss away, the both of us panting, gasping for oxygen. Just a few seconds later though, he moves to my neck and then lower to my chest, trying to unbutton the top of my dress while just kissing everything.

"Ah-... Wait... Kazimir..." I moaned, trying to stop him by pushing his shoulders away. He stopped and looks at me. I just know he doesn't want to halt. I closed my buttons and inhaled.

"Grandma's waiting for us. We better go." I smiled and patted his cheek.

He smiled back. "Yeah... You're right," he said and licked his lips.

We then walked together holding hands to the balcony. As we arrived at the table, everyone stared at us.

"My dear, you changed your hair color back?" Grandma grinned as Kazimir and I sat beside each other on the right side. Dad and the other woman stared at us.

Hmm? What's this? Does she know? "Grandma... I want to ask you something," I said.

"Yes, dear?"

"What's Edgar's real name?" I'm still not sure I believe this guy, but after the whole scene just a while ago, I have to know.

It took some time for her to answer, but then she said to my shock, "Kazimir, dearest. Edgar's just a nickname." <3

WHAT?! "So you knew?!"

"Well of course, dear. Everyone knows. Maybe he hasn't told you anything about it yet, right?" I lowered my head and glanced at Kazimir who seemed to be smiling. Ugh... I was the only one who didn't know. NICE ONE, VERA... (-___-)

The maids delivered and served us dinner. We're having croquette and vegetable salad! :D
"Coffee, please," Kazimir ordered.

He orders? Well so will I! "I'd like to have Earl Grey tea, please," I said to the maid. We looked at each other and I giggled.

Whenever he orders coffee, I'll order tea. Whenever I order tea, he orders coffee. <3

Honestly, Kazimir... You're plenty vile. (^_^)















 


© 2018 Kevin Sheen Tiu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018
Tags: romance, mature, erotic, family, comedy, action, adventure


Author

Kevin Sheen Tiu
Kevin Sheen Tiu

Philippines



About
I'm Kevin Sheen Tiu - a used-to-be passionate writer who's now stressed about college. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu