ACT 11 - The Real Story of Jules Wolff and Agatha Sankt

ACT 11 - The Real Story of Jules Wolff and Agatha Sankt

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu
"

A BACKSTORY

"
My name is Jules Wolff. I was born in Russia, but was raised in Germany. My mother is Russian, while my father is German. Great, isn't it?

Let me tell you a little story of mine:

When I was in college, I met this girl named Agatha. She was really beautiful, and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She was my classmate, and surprisingly, my roommate in the dorms. Everyday we'd spend our time together; in going to school, eating snacks and lunch, in going back to the dorm, and even in eating dinner. We were like a couple, really, or that's what I thought of it.

I'd frequently say "I love you" to her and ask her to go out on dates with me, but it always seemed that she wouldn't answer me back, so I thought my love was unrequited. In the five years we have spent together, she had never answered any of my "I love you's". This made me quite paranoid - I dreamed of her every night, I'd think of her every single day. I wanted her so badly.

On the day of graduation, I planned on confessing my feelings to her, and wished for her to accept me.

We planned to meet back in our room, and when she arrived:

"Agatha, I love you! Will you marry me?" I exclaimed, kneeling down in front of her. I thought that if I approached her frankly, everything would be cleared up for the both of us. "I fell in love with you the first time we met, and now I want to make things different for the two of us. So please, answer me." I hoped for good news. She was the only one I ever held precious of in the entire world.

She stared at me for a while, and much to my surprise, she nodded and said yes. I jumped at her and embraced her, laughing ever so loudly. This was the best day of my entire life!


+---000---+



Three months after we moved out from the dorms, Agatha had been living with me in my condominium, since my mom and dad went back to Russia to attend some business.
She would cook and I would clean. We were such an amazing pair. 

I called my parents and told them about her and about our marriage, so they planned to come back to Germany by the next three weeks. In the meantime, I enjoyed our moments together every single night... until the day my parents arrived. 

The moment my mom started to do it, I wasn't able to understand the situation any longer.

 She slapped Agatha in front of me. "How dare you!"  My dad was holding me tight. 

"Mom, what the hell are you doing to her?!" I couldn't move. I was frozen. All I did was scream of terror.

"Jules, you are too young for marriage, and you know that!" Mom pointed at me, it felt like she wanted to torture me.

"But I've graduated from college already!" I protested.

She was still pointing at me, her tip of the index finger so close to my nose. "It doesn't matter! You are my son, and you will do whatever I tell you!" She catasrophically declared.

I tried my best to explain everything Agatha and I had been doing before they returned to the country. And surely this shocked the crap out of them. My mom hit and slapped Agatha some more, and I couldn't even move to do anything to stop the agony.

"Well then, son, does that mean she'd be... pregnant?" She asked me, pulling Agatha's hair.
I gulped, and answered, "She might be." Some time in the future she will be, and that I am confident of.

She threw Agatha away and walked out of the door, then my dad and some of our bodyguards pushed me outside, leaving Agatha behind. "Leave her, let's go." 

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!" I yelled and yelled, but I couldn't do anything. I was too weak.

She kept her contact with me, and Agatha became pregnant in the next few months.

 However, instead of naming the child Kazimir Wolff, he was given the surname Sankt, Agatha's last name. I no longer saw her since then and haven't made contact with her. I haven't even seen my son yet.


+---000---+

A few years passed by, and I received news that Agatha had gone to Japan with the young Kazimir for his studies.

Meanwhile, I met another woman in Russia. Her name was Kamelia, and she was from England who came to the country for her father's business. She was very pretty;  she had the beauty that can definitely be compared to Agatha's. She was kind, smart, and she loved to play the piano.

I was 24 at that time, when I brought her to my family to ask permission from my parents if she can be with me.

"Как дела?"(How are you?)  My mom would usually speak in Russian to the women I flirt with to test them if they knew how to speak her language or not.

Fortunately, Kamelia knew how to speak in Russian, since she studied for a few years here. "Хорошо, спасибо."(I'm fine, thank you.)

My mom was pleased by this, and through that, she agreed for us to create a more intimate relationship.

7 months later, I decided to marry Kamelia, and this time, I chose the path of independence from my parents.

"Mom, dad, I want to move to somewhere else, far away from this country, so that I can make things work between Kamelia and I." I said to them at dinner.

Mom raised her fork and pointed it at me. "And where do you think you're going, Jules?" She raised a brow and grimaced.

"I'm not yet sure, but this time, I won't fail. I promise," I said. I was really serious about that decision.

And after that, I eloped with my wife to a country in Southeast Asia, and there I searched for jobs and looked for work, where I was a great success at.

My wife got pregnant, and we named our baby girl "Vera", which means "faith" in Russian.


© 2018 Kevin Sheen Tiu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on May 13, 2018
Last Updated on May 13, 2018
Tags: romance, past, past relationship, relationship, ex, pregnant, rape, prison, tragedy, action, ending


Author

Kevin Sheen Tiu
Kevin Sheen Tiu

Philippines



About
I'm Kevin Sheen Tiu - a used-to-be passionate writer who's now stressed about college. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu