Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by ~RoyalVampire~

Sevana’s POV:

          When I woke up the room was black, and there were a few candles lit but I couldn’t see anywhere else in the room. I felt like someone was there watching me with those eyes. His eyes…they looked like they held a deep dark secret and I needed to figure out what they secret was. I was hoping that if it was dark enough it will help me get the hell out of here.

          As my thoughts were swirling through my mind, my eyes caught a glimpse of something go past the stained glassed window with so much speed that a human would have missed it. Before I could wonder what it was a dark figure stood up and walked towards the bed. It was Durstan.

          “I see that you are feeling much better, my love. Do you wish to discuss anything with your future king?” his voice was smooth and seductive. “Yes, I do actually. What the hell do you want with me?!” my voice had a hint of venom in it to let him know I was serious. “My dear sweet child…why do you wish to be so harsh with me. I do not wish to harm you.” He outstretched his hand to touch my face, but I moved backward before he did. “I see, well if you wish to know why you are here, then I have no other reason than to tell you.”

          “You see my dear, are a very rare vampire. You have the ability to foresee the future, so therefore you are an excellent ally for any vampire or creature out there.” He lifted his hand and motioned towards the window. I looked at him, “That doesn’t explain why YOU want me.” I was getting irritated now. “I can see I am pushing the limit with you my dear. There are two ways for me to be able to use your power. One, I simply kill you. Which is not what I want, but if you refuse it might just come down to that. Second, if you agree to become my queen and we share blood, then you can tell me when my enemies will make their moves and I will never lose!” he had an evil smile spread across his flawless face.

          “So that is all you really want me for…my powers.” “Exactly my dear, you are worth nothing if you did not poses the ability of visions. So will you agree to become my queen or would you rather die? Either way, you will not be released from here.” He laughed. “You son of a b***h! I will not do either one; you will never get my powers, EVER!” I tried to slap him but he grabbed my hand in midair and held onto it as he said, “When will you learn? You will never be able to defeat me. Make things easier on yourself and just agree to become my queen. If you do this, then I might actually let you live.” He threw my hand down by my side and left the room.

Contessa’s POV:

          How the hell was I going to find her? I know that Durstan has Sevana, but there is no way that I can get into that castle without getting myself killed. Maybe if I ask…no he won’t help. I finally lost both scents about 20 miles from the house. I decided to go back and figure out a plan to save Sevana before Durstan did something to convince her that she was better off with him.

Sevana’s POV:

          I was disgusted with the thought of becoming Durstan’s queen. I knew my ability of visions are rare, but why the hell would he go after me? I had to figure a way of here before he came back or worse…killed. I was contemplated these thoughts as I heard the door to my room open quietly. My vision was still get used to the dark room, I seen a small woman who was as pale as any of the vampire’s I had seen so she had to be one also. She was setting some clothes on my dresser and before I could ask her a question she spoke to me with your head down, “My lady, my Lord has requested that you join him for dinner in the clothing that I had set on your dresser.” She bowed and exited the room.

          I slowly climbed out of the huge king size bed that I was in and walked over to the dress that was laying on the dresser. It was strapless with sparkles of diamonds embedded into the fabric with black heels set beside it. I decided there was nothing better to do at this point so I changed into the dress.

          After I noticed how revealing the dress was, I decided to leave my hair down but swept the top part of the hair out of my face and up in a clip. I threw some black eye shadow on along with some mascara and finally slipped into my black heels. I stared at myself in the mirror and that was when I realized I could do this…I could get out here.

          I slowly made my way down the staircase to the dining room. When I arrived there was a table with nothing but two glasses filled with…blood…of course we were vampires and a red tablecloth was placed on the table. The chandelier above the table was lit and it was the only light in the entire room. It was then that I felt strong big hands on my shoulders, and then my head tilted so my neck was visible. I felt lips on it immediately and felt them brush across my vein and then I felt his fangs brush against my skin gently and a light chuckle.

          “No need to be nervous my dear. You are already a vampire, but your skin tastes like nothing I have ever tasted in my years alive.” He walked around to face me and took my hands in his. “That dress looks better on you then my last wife.” I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the reason I decided to come down here. “I am not agreeing to anything yet, Durstan. You need to give me time to decide.” “Of course, I wouldn’t think of anything else.” He led me to the table as he pulled out a chair and offered me a seat and slowly pushed the chair back in as I sat down. He then took a seat as he sipped his drink of human blood…I could smell the scent.

          “I would offer you food, but as we all know vampires no longer have the need for food. If you do want any blood…well you know you are more than welcome to feast on anyone or anything you see.” He still had his cocky smile on his face. I had to swallow my own fear, here was the most powerful and evil of vampires, inches from me and all I could do was stare at him. “You seem to have something on your mind, my love, anything you wish to discuss?” He held his drink and swirled the blood around as he talked to me. “I do have one thing…” I picked up my glass and threw the entire cup full of blood into his face, “I will never be your queen you b*****d!”

          I rushed towards the door, but was instantly slammed against the wall. I felt my head and saw the red liquid on my fingers. “You dare to disrespect me!” I heard his voice boom behind me. I was scared, but I knew he wouldn’t kill me, he wanted me too bad. I slowly stood up and conjured fire to come to my hands waiting for the opportune moment to present itself to me. He slowly walked towards me with rage in his eyes.

          “Do you have a death wish?” he raised his hand to try to throw me across the room again when I decided now would be a good time to throw one of my fireballs at him. I used as much force as I could to send it towards his heart, but at the last moment it was deflected and suddenly I felt a surge of pain tear through my body. I fell to the ground and my breathing became labored and my vision was getting blurry and I started coughing blood. I knew that this was it; I didn’t want to go out this way. I had to fight the urge to slip into unconsciousness and fight the evil that was standing in front of me.

I struggled to get to my feet and as I did I heard a mocking voice say, “You are a strong one. I recommend that you stop now before fate deals you a nasty end.” I could see that he was summoning an element and his eyes were a bright golden color. This was the end for me, I thought. Tonight I was going to die….

 



© 2009 ~RoyalVampire~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!
I hop the other girl gets there in time!
Cant wait for the werewolves.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2009


Author

~RoyalVampire~
~RoyalVampire~

Grand Blanc, MI



About
I am 24 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful man, whom I met on here actually =) I am attending college to become a medical assistant, and should be graduating by the end of this year. I am a cra.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by ~RoyalVampire~


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ~RoyalVampire~