Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Knight731

Illaden stood at the top of the stairs leading up to the school's main entrance as he watched other new students enter the building. He let out an aggravated sigh as the summer heat beamed down on him in his hot uniform, Illaden loosening the tie that was firmly around his neck.

“Why the hell did they pick the middle of the afternoon to hold orientation and not in the morning…?” He asked no one as he began to fan himself with the papers in his hand. In one hand was his suitcase and in his other was a small packet filled with information such as a school map and where his room would be.

Illaden had little faith in the school his parents picked out for him, he didn’t see the use in him attending when he could have been training at home. But, he also knew that there was no use complaining about it at this point. He flipped the packet over to the map before making his way inside the building.

Once in, he was greeted with a large banner hanging over the entrance to the main hallway that read: “All students make their way to the inside auditorium!”. As directed, Illaden slowly but surely made his way to the back of the school building, eventually finding the massive auditorium and took his seat among the crowd. He placed his somewhat large suitcase in his lap and began to look over the map more closely.

“How did they get funding for this…?” Illaden mumbled to himself as he flipped the pages to see maps for the courtyard, ground floor, second, and the third floor. But nowhere could he find the map for the outside auditorium that was listed on the website. 

His thoughts were interrupted a few moments later by the sound of the curtain on the stage in front of them rising. Hushed whispers filled the seats while students new and old began to whisper to one another as a girl wearing a white uniform came walking into the center of the stage with a microphone in her hand. Behind her were five other students, each wearing a black uniform rather than the blue ones everyone else was wearing.

“Hello everyone!” The girl's cheerful voice boomed.

“I am SO happy to see so many new faces here with us today! And don’t worry, I haven't forgotten about all the students who are with us from last year, how could I? All of you second and third years were the ones that made it possible for me to be here!” As the girl paused, there was a large reaction of excited cheers and screams coming from all around the sea of students, the girl giggling into the microphone. Illaden raised an eyebrow at this.

“Yes, I’m just as excited as you are. For the first years, my name is Emily Lanox and I am your student council president! And the students behind me are the rest of your council. They will end up being your best friends this school year.” The girl named Emily said as she glanced at everyone in the seats before facing forward once again.

“This is a new year, and with that comes a new and better school year. One of these new improvements is clubs! That’s right, as of today, all clubs are now ready for all you lovely students to visit and join! And don’t worry, there are still a few openings to make your own clubs.” Another wave of excited claps and screams filled the air, making Illaden flinch slightly.

“Another new thing this year is the uniforms! All students must remain in uniform unless it is for a club activity or if you are going to be off-campus. The rest of the rules will be waiting for you in a little book that is located in your dorms! All rules will be followed or you might run the risk of expulsion.” Emily explained as she turned around, facing the row of seats that Illaden was seated.

“That will be all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of your student council members or me. Today is the day to figure everything out, classes start tomorrow.” Illaden rested his chin in the palm of his hand as she spoke, waiting for her to dismiss the students so he could start putting his things away. 

“Come on, hurry up already…” Illaden mumbled to himself once again. As if she heard him, Emily locked eyes with him in the crowd, giving him a sly smile. Illaden felt his face flush a light pink as she stared at him, looking down at his suitcase.

“All students are dismissed. Please enjoy your day!” Emily exclaimed before she waved to the students, switching off the microphone. Illaden watched as she walked away, letting out a soft sigh of relief.

‘There was no way she was looking at me...She was just looking in the general area…’ Illaden thought to himself as he stood up, following the crowd of students back into the main building.

Illaden made his way up to the third floor of the school building, looking through the small packet in his hands until he found his dorm room number. As he looked up, someone gently bumped into him, the small student letting out a soft squeak. As Illaden looked down, he was met with big green eyes looking up at him.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” The girl exclaimed as she backed up, her long strands of blonde hair covering most of her face. Illaden took a step back as well and let out a small breath.

“It’s alright. I wasn’t looking where I was going…” He said in a soft tone, looking down at the girl with a smile stretched across her face.

“I’m a bit to blame, too. I’m afraid I can’t see very well because my hair keeps falling in my eyes.” The girl said with a soft giggle. Illaden then tilted his head slightly at the girl.

“Then why don’t you put your hair up? It would keep it out of your eyes.” Illaden told her, thinking it was common knowledge for someone with long hair to know. The girl opened her mouth to say something but closed it just as quickly as she opened it.

“That’s a great idea, actually. Thank you, friend! See you!” The girl said as she began to walk again, waving to Illaden as she got further away from him.  Illaden stood and watched the door leave before making his way to his room. He got into the room and looked around, seeing that there was only one bed.

Illaden let out a sigh, glad he didn’t have a roommate. He set his suitcase on his bed and began to unpack his clothes and other belongings he had brought with him. He soon found the student handbook and inside the book, the key to his room.

After sitting down for a few minutes to read over the school’s rules, Illaden got up with the packet in search of his class. The more he walked around the ground floor, the more he seemed to get lost in the maze that was the school’s hallways. He eventually stopped and looked around, seeing a student with long green hair wearing a male uniform standing by a window with a cigarette in hand. He slowly approached the student and cleared his throat softly.

“Um, excuse me, do you know where-” Illaden was cut off by the student blowing the smoke from their cigarette into his face, making him cough.

“Do me a favor and f**k off. I don’t talk to first years.” The student said to him in a rough yet somewhat feminine voice. Other than the smoke catching him off guard, he was surprised by the fact that it was a girl wearing a male uniform. Illaden cleared his throat after coughing a few times, noticing the girl was now glaring at him. He returned her glare before giving her a small grin.

“But, you just talked to me. Therefore, you talked to a first-year student.” Illaden commented, causing the girl to snap the cigarette in her hand. She then turned to him, grabbing the collar of his uniform.

“Do you have a death wish or somethin’? I’m not in the mood to deal with a smart a*s first year.” She said in a low and aggravated voice, Illaden maintaining a calm expression.

“I ask that you do not touch me.” He told her in a monotone voice while trying to keep his aggravation under control, causing the girl to scoff with a grin.

“Or what, pretty boy?” The girl asked before the sound of someone clearing their throat caused the girl to look back.

“G.U.T., don’t be so harsh with him, he’s only a first-year.” The familiar voice caused Illadens expression to lighten up as he looked behind the girl, his eyebrows raising in slight shock.

Standing behind the two was the council president herself, Emily; and standing next to her was another girl with short blonde hair wearing a black uniform. G.U.T. let go of Illaden and scoffed, shoving her hands into her pockets. Emily smiled as this and walked closer to the two, the blonde girl following close behind her.

“Shouldn’t you be preparing your club for students to arrive?” Emily asked G.U.T. in a sweet tone, G.U.T. looking at the ground.

“Yeah, yeah, I am. I was just smoking. Then this kid had to disturb me.” She muttered under her breath before Emily slung an arm around her waist, pulling her into a hug.

“Come on, don’t talk like that! Last year you and I were first years just like him, give him time to make a name for himself as you did for me!” She exclaimed, making the blonde girl flinch. G.U.T. then gave Emily a large grin and looked at Illaden.

“Watch your back, pretty boy. Next time you f**k with me, Emily won’t be here to protect you.” She said as she walked off, leaving the three in the hallway.

Illaden was about to leave as well but he was stopped by Emily approaching him. He paused and turned to her, expecting her to say something to him but instead, once to him, she put her hands on his chest and began to feel up.

“Woah, you’re super toned…” Emily said to herself as one hand went up and her other hand felt down. Illaden felt the heat grow to his face as his body tensed, not knowing what to do or say.

“Emily!” The blonde girl exclaimed.

“You cannot just go around feeling up any man you wish! It is inappropriate and is not how a council president should be acting. Not only is it disgraceful to the council, but it's also highly uncomfortable for those you're touching!” She explained in a rude and aggravated tone, making Emily stop dead in her tracks.

“I guess you're right. But he’s just so darn cute.” Emily said with a sigh as she stepped away from Iladen, making his body loosen a bit.

“But on a more serious note, I ask that you forgive my friend, she has kinda bad anger issues.” Emily said with a soft giggle, looking up at Illaden. He looked down at her and gave her a soft nod, resisting every urge that told him to look away. It didn’t hit him until she stared at him just how pretty he thought she was.

“Anyway, I overheard you were lost?” Emily asked while tilting her head, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Um, yeah. I can’t find my class.” Illaden said as he showed her the map of the school, Emily taking a quick glance at it before letting out a soft chuckle.

“Oh, that map is SUPER outdated. The only information that is accurate on that paper is your dorm room and class number. “ Emily told him before taking the papers from his hands, tearing off the map portion and handing him the information portion.

Illaden stood and watched as she ripped the maps in half before harshly shoving the papers into the other girl’s chest, her flinching before giving Emily a hard glare. A small and amused smile grew on his face as he watched his, the smile dropping as he and Emily made eye contact once again.

“Now as for your class, you should find it down the next hall, first door on the right. After you do that, feel free to find me later~” Emily told him with a wink before turning and starting to walk away. Illaden stood and watched as she walked away, his eyes taking in her back view before he shook his head softly, making his way down the hallway. With Emily’s directions, he found the classroom he would be spending his next year in. He took a glance around the room to find no teacher and no other students.

‘I guess most of them are still finding their rooms.’ He thought to himself before leaving, now trying to navigate the school without his map. He slowly made his way up to the second floor where the clubrooms were. After a few hours of walking around the school and making his own mental map of the area, he found that it was already night time. Illaden made his way to the cafeteria and he got into the line to get his food for the night.

Once he got his food, he looked around the cafeteria filled with students all of the different years sitting and mingling amongst themselves. Illaden had no desire to join in with the mingling so he took his food out to the main courtyard, not surprised to see that there were a good number of students out there as well. He took a seat near the huge pillar that was in the middle of the courtyard, starting to eat as he stared up at the night sky.

Illaden was quickly pulled back to reality by the sound of footsteps approaching him. When he looked down from the sky, he saw a male student standing in front of him with his arms crossed. 


“Can I help you?” Illaden asked in a tired voice.

“Yeah, you can move away from my spot.” The student replied. Illaden let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

“Yeah, just let me finish eating and I’ll be on my way.” Illaden responded and he went to take another bite from his food but he was stopped by the student moving closer to him and knocking his trey out of Illadens hands.

“You can move now. When a superior tells you what to do, it's best that you do it immediately.” The student replied with a large grin across his face.

Illaden, without saying anything, moved his hands into his pockets and placed the key to his room in between his knuckles and stood up, beginning to walk away. At that point, a few students had directed their attention towards Illaden and the other student. The student scoffed as Illaden walked away, the grin still present on his face.

“Hey! I was talking to you!” He called out as he picked up a rock and threw it at Illaden. He felt the stone hit him square in the back and he left his temper finally rise over.

Illaden then came to a stop and quickly turned around, speed walking to the student. The speed walking then turned into a short sprint towards the student. His eyes went wide and before he could take out his knife, Illaden had him pinned to the ground and shoved the key straight into his throat. The key had stuck in, the student letting out painful gasps as he tried to pull it out.

While on top of him, Illaden wrapped his hands firmly around the student’s throat and began to squeeze and slam his head into the ground. The student gasped and used his hands to claw at Illadens face, scratching his cheeks and his forehead. Even with the blood from the key-wound, Illaden was still able to keep a firm grip on his neck. He kept squeezing until there was a loud cracking sound and the student stopped moving.

Illaden let go of his neck and let out a loud sigh before taking the key out of the student’s throat, wiping off the blood with the sleeve of his jacket. The sound of rapid footsteps approaching made Illaden snap out of his enraged trance. When he looked up, he saw another male student with shaggy dark blue hair and a black uniform, the uniform being mostly covered by the dark blue cloak the student was wearing.

“Are you kidding me?!” The council member exclaimed in anger as he walked past Illaden, going to the now-dead student laying on the ground.

“It’s not even the day after orientation and you already killed someone?! Do you have any idea how much paperwork Emily is going to have me do because the rest of the council is incompetent?!” The council member spat out as he turned to face Illaden.

“That sounds like a problem for you.” Illaden replied blankly. The council member then walked over to Illaden, taking a look at him up and down.

“What is your name, first year?” He asked in a prompt and matter of fact tone.

“Illaden Rhodes. What’s yours?” Illaden responded as he crossed his arms. The council member then scoffed.

“Tenma Kira. I advise you to remember it the next time you want to be disrespectful.” The council member pointed out before turning to the dead body, Tenma picked it up with seemingly no issue.

“I can’t believe how messy the first years are….” Tenma mumbled, making Illadens eye twitch in annoyance.

“How do you know this wasn't in self-defense? And I thought the entire point of this school is to kill.” Illaden stated as Tenma slung the body over his shoulder.

“I don’t care if you did it out of self-defense or if you did it just for the hell of it. So far in my entire time knowing you, you have been nothing but a brat. As a member of the council, I am telling you to go to your dorm room for the rest of the night as a temporary punishment, Emily will hear about this and you shall receive a proper punishment when the lazy minx gets around to it.” Tenma told him before walking off with the dead student. 

Illaden watched Tenma walk off and he put the somewhat clean key in his pocket and started on his way to his room without another word. Once he got to his dorm room, he went to the bathroom and took a shower before preparing his uniform for tomorrow. He got a few of his books prepared as well before laying in the bed and going to sleep for the night.

The next morning he woke up and got himself dressed in the uncomfortable blue uniform and grabbed his bag before making his way to the cafeteria. Luckily, there were not nearly as many people as the previous night. He was able to get food much faster and ate his breakfast sandwich on his way to the classroom. He looked at the closed classroom door and took a small breath before opening the door and walking in.

As he walked in, a somewhat familiar blonde-haired girl turned toward the door and she gave Illaden a large smile. The girl’s blonde hair was up in a low ponytail minus the few strands of hair that was outlining her seemingly sparkling eyes that were filled with joy,

“Oh! It’s you!” The girl exclaimed as she ran over to him. Illaden was somewhat confused for a moment before he saw her big eyes, then it clicked.

“Oh, you’re that one girl who ran into me in the hallway.” Illaden noted with a small smile, the girl nodding happily.

“Yep, that’s me. I took your advice and I put my hair up. Now I can see really well!” She told him as she gestured to her ponytail before going back to her seat.

“You should sit by me! No one else has come in yet so all the seats are open!” The girl told him as she patted the desk beside her.

Illaden hesitated and glanced around the room at the many other seats before letting out a sigh and taking the seat next to the strange girl. She clapped excitedly as he sat down before she jutted her hand out to him.

“My name is Doku! I’m so happy that we are friends.” The girl said with a large smile. Illaden reached his hand out and shook her hand before pulling his back, putting his chin on his hand. He took a glance at the classroom door as other students began to fill the room.

“Don’t you think it’s a little early to claim to be friends?” Illaden asked with a bored expression as she shook her head.

“Nope. You have already been super nice to me, nicer than a lot of people I have met. But that’s alright, soon I’ll be friends with everyone in this school.” Doku mentioned as she swung her feet under the desk. Illaden let out a small snicker from how naive she sounded before turning to the front of the desk, preparing for the first lesson of the school year.

The first half of the class went like expected, it was mostly filled with an explanation of how the school year was going to go and how they could prepare for the classes ahead. Halfway through the class, there was a study hall that was to last until class time ended. Many of the students began to chat among themselves while Illaden was putting his binder together. Suddenly, the classroom door slammed open, making a few students jump while the rest turned to see who it was.

Illaden wasn’t surprised as he turned to see Emily and the girl who had been following her beforehand, Emily having a large closed-mouthed smile.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to slam the door!” She said with a small laugh as she went to the teacher.

“Good Afternoon, I need to speak with Illaden, I hope that’s okay.” Emily told the teacher and she nodded.

“Sure thing. He's right over there.” She said with a smile, gesturing to Illaden as she went back to work on her computer. Emily then walked over to Illaden’s desk and gave him a smile, the rest of the class falling silent. When Doku saw Emily, her eyes lit up and her mouth hung open in amazement.

“Am I in trouble?” Illaden asked in a soft and gentle voice, tilting his head to the side a bit. Emily then let out a giggle, reaching out to pinch his cheeks.

“You are just the cutest!” She said in a high pitched voice while giving him a smile. She then let go of his face and Illaden began to rub his cheeks while she continued speaking.

“No, you aren’t. I am here because you have...Interested me, to say the least. I want you in my council.” As Emily spoke, the girl who was beside her gasped quietly.

“Emily, you can’t just invite anyone into the council! It’s...It’s...Unprecedented.” The girl told her but Emily didn’t take her eyes off him.

“I expect to see you in the council room after classes.” Emily before patting Illadens head. She was about to turn and walk away when she saw Doku stand up from her desk.

“Ma’am! I want to join your council as well!” Doku exclaimed with her usual smile, leaving Emily somewhat shocked.

“I wanted to come to you about it yesterday, but any time I went to the council room no one was there. I believe that I could prove to be a useful asset to your council! I could do your paperwork for you, I can organize school events, I also have acute knowledge in ch-” Doku was cut off by the girl putting her hand up to stop her.

“We do not need anyone else in the council. It is bad enough she invited him. You may take your seat now.” The girl spoke in a harsh and matter of fact tone, Doku looking down at her desk.

“Chemistry.” Emily said out loud, making Doku raise her head a bit.

“You were going to say chemistry. I remember you now...Doku Saki. You came to the school with a forged parent's signature.” Emily pointed out with a small grin.

“You noticed?” She asked with a small laugh. “Mom and Dad weren't all too thrilled when I came to them with the school’s website, I didn’t have much of a choice.” She said with a small shrug.

“Yes, but that’s not impressive enough for me to think about allowing you to join. If you want to join my council, you need to wow me.” Emily told her and she took a step back, staring at her. Doku stared back for a moment before it clicked.

“You mean now?!” She asked, surprised as Emily nodded. Illaden let out a small chuckle as he watched. Everyone in the class now had their eyes on Doku as she just stood still. Emily waited a moment before turning and starting to walk away without another word.

“You have a pistol in a holster under your skirt.” Doku spoke quickly, making Emily freeze. She turned around to face Doku, Emily’s smile now gone to a blank face. “Excuse me?”

“You have a pistol or some sort of small handgun under your skirt in a holster, despite the fact the rules clearly state no student is allowed to have guns on the campus. And with how high and poofy your skirt is, I say that the holster is around your upper thigh, facing outward so you can walk around the school without causing suspicion.” Doku explained before flashing Emily a toothy smile.

“Am I right?” She asked with a tilted head. Emily then gave out a soft laugh as she ran a hand through her hair.

“This gun was given to me by the principal when I became the council president. I am not breaking any rules or abusing my power if that’s what you're getting at.” She then looked around the room before looking at her again.

“Why do you want to be in my council, exactly?” Emily asked her and she looked down for a moment as to think.

“I want to have friends. I want to be friends with every student here! And I just know if I get into the council, my wish will be able to come true. I promise I will be the most hardworking out of everyone in the council if you allow me to join. Please, I’m just asking for the opportunity.” Doku explained as she looked at Emily with a determined smile. Emily glanced at Illaden and back at Doku before turning away and making her way to the classroom door.

“You may come with Illaden. And no, you are not guaranteed a job. If you’re lucky, I might have something for you.” Emily said before leaving the classroom, the rest of the students in the class now silent as they all stared at the two. Doku let out an excited squeal as she grabbed Illadens arm and began to squeeze.

“Oh my god, that was SO nerve-wracking but I might be in the council!” She exclaimed excitedly as she laughed. 


“That’s great. Please let go of my arm now.” Illaden told her with a blank voice. A few hours later, classes for the day let out and Illaden grabbed his back, starting to walk down the hallway. Doku followed close behind him, a large smile stretched across her face.

“I know where the council room is, follow me.” She told him as she began to walk ahead of him. Without a word, he followed behind her, listening to her as she talked the entire walk there. On the second floor of the school, they came up to large double doors, the sign on the door reading “Student Council Room.”

“This is so exciting! Let’s go in!” Doku said as she reached out to the door. She was about to open it but Illaden put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her. He moved her back and put an ear up to the door, listening into the room behind it. Inside there was the faint sound of people talking, one voice he was able to identify being Emily.

“Hey!” A voice caused the two to look away from the door and look to where the voice was coming from, down the hallway. Jogging up to the door was a male student with very short blonde hair.

“Is this the council room?” The student asked and Illaden nodded. The student then let out a sigh of relief.

“Finally, I have been looking for this room for a while. Are you two here for council positions, too?” He asked and Doku nodded.

“Yep! I’m Doku, and this big guy is Illaden. And you are?” She asked as she held her hand out.

“Cameron.” He said as he quickly shook her hand. Illaden then cleared his throat.

“Alright, well if we are done with the introduction, then I ask that we go in now.” Illaden said to the two, Doku nodded in response while Cameron crossed his arms. Illaden opened the door and the small group walked in.

They were quickly met with the smell of fresh cake and hard candies along with the calming scent of tea. In the center of the room, there was a large table with six chairs, two at the front of the table, and two on each side. Sitting at each of these chairs were different people, the two most recognizable being Emily and the blonde girl that was with her. Once Emily saw them, her eyes lit up and she stood up.

“I’m so happy you all are here!” Emily exclaimed in excitement as she rushed over to the three, giving each one a hug before she took a few steps back from them.

“You all stand right there until I’m done talking to you.” She told them before turning to the rest of her council.

“You are all looking at the three newest members of our council. I took a lot of time to think about the three and I think they would do nothing but benefit us.” Emily announced to the rest of the council.

“Are you kidding me?!” A voice shouted out. Illaden looked to see Tenma standing with his hands on the table, the hood to his cloak now up.

“Emily, this is the same brat that I told you about yesterday. There is no way he could benefit the council!” Tenma shouted, Emily putting her hand up to stop him.

“Oh, it’s Terrance, right? I’m sorry I caused so much trouble. I'll be good, I promise.” Illaden said to him with sarcasm dripping from his words. Emily let out a small laugh before clearing her throat.

“You can sit down now, Tenma. That will be all.” Tenma let out a few profanities under his breath before taking his seat. Out of the corner of his eye, Illaden saw a hand go up and watched as Emily turned and gave the student a smile.

“Yes, Eddison. What is it?” She asked. The student named Eddison then stood up, clearing his throat.

“No offense to you, Emily. But I don’t see how this council will be very productive with nine members. I feel like the number we have now is perfect.” Eddison told her before taking his seat. Emily was quiet for a moment before nodding.

“You're right, Eddison. I was careless with this choice.” She thought out loud before going quiet for a minute. “Alright then!” Emily said as she clapped.

“Eddison, Tenma, you two stay. Everyone else, leave.” Emily said as she waved her hand, earning a few shocked expressions.

“What do you mean leave?” The blonde girl asked, her face heating with anger.

“I mean the rest of you are fired. Leave. Eddison will be by later to give you three regular school uniforms.” Emily told them with a more serious tone.

“You can’t just do that!” One of the other three called out. “Yeah, we have been here since before you were ever in the school!” The other called out as well. Emily looked at the two and blinked a few times before sighing.

“Either you three leave or I will have one of my trusted friends to escort you out.” Emily told them in a blank, unenthused tone. The three hesitated but slowly they all left the council room. Once they were gone, Emily’s smile returned and she faced the three.

“Now let’s see, each one of you needs a job. Eddison is in charge of planning and preparing for school events, Tenma is in control of the school funds...Doku, how would you like to be my personal secretary and work with the students?” She asked her with a smile and Doku nodded, rushing to give her a tight hug.

“We are going to be the best of friends, I’m sure of it!” Doku exclaimed as she then rushed to the council table. Emily then looked at Cameron.

“Cameron, we need a student to escort students to and from the town. You know, make sure they don’t do anything they aren't supposed to do. I’m giving you that job.” Emily told him and he let out a sigh.

“It sounds easy enough I guess.” He mumbled as he shoved his hands into his pockets and followed Doku to the table. Emily stared at Illaden for a moment, him staring down at her as well.

“Illaden, you will be my vice president.” Emily told him, his eyes widening a bit in surprise.
“I am?” He asked and she nodded.

“Being my vice isn’t as easy as it sounds, though. From here on out, you will be my personal bodyguard, if anything happens to me then you will take over the council until I have recovered. Do you think you can handle this?” She asked with a bright smile.

“Easily.” He responded blankly and she nodded, patting his face. “I’m glad. Your training starts tomorrow. For all of you.” She said as she turned to the rest of the council.

Now that the lazy ones are out of the picture, I can start training you all more effectively. Eddison, Tenma, I kept you two because you both were the most capable out of the rest of them. I see promise out of all of you, don’t make me regret it.” She told them all before she took her seat at the council table, opening a laptop at her seat.

“You all are excused….” Emily’s voice began to fade out as the scene around Illaden began to fade into black as well, his vision and hearing fading….


Illaden slowly opened his eyes and looked around, somewhat blinded by the lights in the nurse's office. He slowly sat up in the bed groaning as he put a handover where he was stabbed. Emily looked over to him and her eyes went wide.

“Illaden!” She called out before she rushed over to him, only to stop right at the bed, looking at him before looking down at his wound. Eddison and Doku looked over as well, smiling once they saw his eyes opened.

“A-Are you okay?” She asked softly as she held his hand. He was quiet for a moment but he nodded, laying his head back a bit. “Yeah, I'm alright.” He said with a smile.

Emily then hugged him. “I was so worried about you.” She whispered as she buried her face into his neck. Cameron and Tenma came into the room as well, both sighing.

“Finally…” Cameron said as he leaned against the door frame. Tenma looked at Illaden and gave a small smile.

Illaden slowly wrapped his arms around Emily and took a deep breath. Emily let go of him and pulled back, a smile on her tearstained face. The door to the nurses’ office slammed open and Jackie came rushing in, immediately going to Eddison.

“Eddison, you all have to get to the courtyard, now!” Jackie told him as he grabbed his arm, trying to pull him out of the room. Eddison turned to him and put his hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

“What, why? What’s going on?” Eddison asked him, Emily turning to look at Jackie. He took a few breaths before taking a deep one and looking at her.

“G.U.T. found who attacked Illaden.” 



© 2020 Knight731


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on March 16, 2020
Last Updated on July 1, 2020
Tags: school, highschool, murder, action


Author

Knight731
Knight731

Panama City, FL



About
Hi! I am a highschool student who just likes to write. I know my stories arent the best but I still want to share them. I hope you like them and I would love to hear feedback on what I can do to mak.. more..

Writing