Chapter 9: Ill Knowledge

Chapter 9: Ill Knowledge

A Chapter by Kornez

Chapter 9: Ill knowledge



You want me to find a guy who questions everything you know?” Asked Johnny.

Yes, I thought it would be perfect for a warrior like you,” said Rexor.

Johnny didn't like Rexor much and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't either, Rexor seemed to want Johnny to go out and destroy people who didn't really oppose a threat to Sun city. Johnny had to make Rexor stay under the assumption that he was still Warrior. He walked outside.

First, Darkness, then Malice, now this guy,” Said Johnny to Warrior.

Why can't Rexor just deal with them himself? Is he a coward?” Warrior asked.

I don't know, but we have to keep him under the idea that I am still you,” said Johnny.

Johnny sped across the water, across Sun city, across the Suncity bridge, across cloud labyrinth, toward a burned down library.

What are we doing here?” Asked Warrior.

Just trust me,” said Johnny looking around.

Warrior looked along with Johnny.

Think about it Warrior, if a man who denies knowledge is a criminal of Sun city where would he hide?” Asked Johnny.

How about in a section of fools?” A voice asked.

Johnny turned and a man sitting at what was once a desk was the one speaking.

Why are you looking for me?” asked the man.

I came to erase a danger of Sun city.” Replied Johnny.

If you kill me your no better then they are,” Said the man.

But if I cannot kill you then how am I supposed to do my job?” Asked Johnny.

Answer me this,” said the man.

Why are you here?”

To destroy you.” Replied Johnny.

No, no, no, why are YOU here, in this world, on this planet, on this soil?” asked the man.

I was kidnapped.” said Johnny slowly.

You indicate that you have no idea why your here on this planet,” said the man. He looked amazed.

But I do know what I am supposed to do,” said Johnny.

And what is that?” Asked the man.

Save Sun city, return home, prove my worth,” Said Johnny. The man laughed.

Sun city isn't worth saving,” said he.

You cannot save Sun city, you aren't it's savior, your it's fool and tool and puppet, you remove certain obstacle so that they progress without apprehension, as for proving your worth, you can’t, it's impossible to prove anything these days except for what is worth believing, As for your home, it's worth fighting for, if you are trying to get home the right way,” said the man.

I've been trying to get home since I came here Ill knowledge,” said Johnny.

You interest me young warrior,” said Ill knowledge.

Why do you have to kill me, tool of Sun city?” He asked.

It's an order, I have to, or I’ll never get home,” Johnny growled.

Here's a way to not,” Ill knowledge said.

He handed Johnny a scroll.

Let king Rexor swallow that for a change,” said he.

He stood and walked out of the library.

Oh, by the way, my name is no longer Ill knowledge, but Truthful knowledge,” said he.

Fare thee well,” Said he walking into the sunset.



© 2016 Kornez


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016
Tags: fantasy, clouds, giants, suns, firebird


Author

Kornez
Kornez

Greer, SC



About
Please read my stuff! One way Kornez is inspired to write is by the communication of others. So therefore he has decided to give you an idea of what he'd like to see when you review his stuff. .. more..

Writing