Part 11

Part 11

A Chapter by Kourtnie

You and Justin completely ignore the knock and continue to kiss. They keep knocking, but you don't stop. Justin slips off your jeans and you wrap you legs around him. Just as you slide his shirt off the door opens. It's Derek. You and Justin quickly separate. You look up to see Derek running down the stairs screaming, "I'm telling mom!" You and Justin hurry to get your clothes back on. You could hear both your moms running up the stairs. As you and Justin try to fix your hair Pattie comes in saying, "What was going on in here?" No one spoke after that. You and Justin only sat there avoiding eye contact with everyone, not knowing what to say. "Why were there clothing articles missing when your little brother walked in here Karina?! Are you two even dating?!?!" Your mom said screaming. Then it hit you. You and Justin weren't dating. You weren't official yet. Justin broke the silence, "I'm sorry Mrs. Seyfarth and Mom. We were kissing and got slightly carried away. I apologize. We won't let that happen again. As for the dating thing, since we're all here and there should be no secrets between our families," Justin turned to face towards you, grabbed your hands, smiled and said "Karina, will you be my girlfriend?" All eyes were on you as you sat there in your bed, legs crossed eyes looking into your lap. Finally you look up at Justin and said, "Yes." Justin pulled you into his arms and you hugged him happily. Then Your mom pulled you off of him. "You two are not to be in the same room anymore. I know you're dating now and I'm fine with that, but we can't have any... accidents being brought into our families. I want you two in separate rooms when not under our supervision. What do you think Pattie?" Your mom said sternly. Pattie looked at her and said, "Sure them living together isn't the safest thing for a young, blossoming relationship, but they're going to want a little privacy sometimes. Remember, Justin's famous. It's hard for him to have some privacy with a girl." Your mom just looked at Pattie and said, "We're going to have to talk about this a little more, I'm... I'm not comfortable with a few things." Pattie replied with, "We'll figure something out. But for now, since the kids just got back, let's all just get some much needed rest." She stopped to look at Justin, "Go to your room Justin. It's time for bed and I don't want you sleeping in the same bed as Karina." Justin got up and walked out of the door, quickly followed by Pattie and your mom. As the door closed and your mom turned off your light you could tell you were in for a long, sleepless night.

As you lay there in your bed, alone you stare at the darkness of the ceiling. Thinking about Justin. Wondering if he's sleeping too. Just as midnight passes your hopes of him coming in to say goodnight fade and you slowly fall asleep.

Your eyes open to the sound of a door closing. As you sit up, you can feel your eyes dilate as you begin to find a dark figure in the night. Not sure as to who it may be you whisper, "Who's there?" Then you feel a hand run through your hair. You move over, hoping it's Justin. "I'm sorry we got caught. I won't let it happen again, I promise. I love you Karina." Justin whispers to you. You smile at the sound of his voice and reply, "I love you too Justin. I thought you left me. That you really just went to bed. Just like that. And it's not your fault, it's mine too. We both ignored the compulsive knocking at the door." "I was waiting till my mom's night light went off to be sure I wouldn't get us in more trouble. Sorry I had to keep you waiting." And with that he kissed you. This time you were very careful not to get carried away. "Go to bed now Justin. I don't want to get either of us in more trouble by waking up in the same bed to our parents fussing." You told him followed by another kiss. "Good night Karina. I love you. Forever & always" Justin said. Then he kissed you and returned to his room. You looked at the clock, it was 2am. All you could do was lay there, silently with butterflies in your stomach as you drifted off into sleep.

You woke up in the morning to Justin kissing you. When your eyes opened you could see him smiling at you so lovingly. "I volunteered us to babysit Jazzy and Jaxon today. Hope you don't mind. But if I were you I'd get up and get dressed. You're going to meet my dad today." "Okay." You said kind of confused as to what exactly Justin had said since you had just woke up. "I'm going to go take a shower." You said getting up out of bed. You started to get undressed, completely forgetting Justin was in the room. Just as you were about to take off your bra Justin says, "Whoa Karina, don't get too carried away now." You quickly turned around laughing when you realize Justin was still in the room. As you walk up to Justin he kisses you and picks you up. You wrap your legs around him laughing as he spins you in circles and kisses you gently. Finally, after all the spinning, Justin falls on the bed with you on top of him. Both of you laughing hysterically. You kiss Justin one last time and say, "Now really I'm going to shower. I'll finish undressing in the bathroom this time." Then you grab your towel and walk across the hall to shower. Justin just lays on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Listening to the water running and the sound of your singing voice as you sing Perfect Two at the top of your lungs.



© 2011 Kourtnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on June 10, 2011
Last Updated on June 10, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie