Part 14

Part 14

A Chapter by Kourtnie

You woke up in the morning to see Justin sitting on the floor next to the bed dressed and ready to go. "Whats going on?" you said waking up. He smiled and sat on the bed next to you gently kissing your lips. "Nowhere. Ryan and Chaz are here so I'm gunna go outside and hang with them." You took a deep breath and smiled, "Okay sounds good. I'm going somewhere with Jazzy, Jaxon and your grandparents today." Justin looked surprised. "Okay. But come out back before you leave." You smiled, "Okay." He got up and left the room quietly shutting the door behind him. You got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After you finished with your hair and getting dressed you took one last look in the mirror to overlook your outfit. You had on blue skinny jeans with a purple striped t-shirt. You grabbed your keys and cellphone and left. "Kari!" a little voice screamed from the bottom of the stairs. You smiled and picked her up when you got to the bottom of the stairs. "Hey there Jazzy. You ready for the park?" She smiled and said, "Yes yes yes!" A voice came from the back that yelled, "Karina? You down here?" Jazzy looked at you, "Justin." was all she said. You put her down and she went to get her shoes on. As you walked out to the back, you immediately spotted Justin with Ryan and Chaz. "Heyyyy Karina." Chaz said winking at you. Letting out a laugh you admitted to yourself it was a little weird. Justin grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap. You smiled and said, "So what's up guys?" Ryan smiled big and started saying, "We were just talking about las--" but Justin had thrown something at him and was turning red. Praying that they didn't know what happened and were talking about something else you said, "I'd rather not know." "Oh, I think you do." Chaz said. Justin buried his face in your hair when the door opened and Jazzy came running out. "Kari! Kari! Ready?" she said with the biggest smile imprinted on her face. "Yea I'll be right in." You turned back to Justin. "I gotta go. But I'll see you later." You kissed him and when you stood up he pulled you back in for a hug and said loud enough for Chaz and Ryan to hear, "I love you Karina." You smiled and said, "I love you too." As you walked away Jazzy grabbed your finger and started pulling you toward the door faster. Butterflies were in your stomach because Justin had never said that in front of his two best friends. You turned around to wave bye and saw that he was still staring at you. He smiled and you disappeared from sight.

***

Justin leaned back and sighed closing his eyes. Ryan and Chaz burst out into laughter. "Dude, seriously?" Justin said with anger in his voice. Ryan said, "Well, don't you think your girlfriend has a right to know that we "overheard" you guys last night?" he said adding in the quotation marks with his hands. Justin rolled his eyes when Chaz spoke up. "So, what was it like?" That's when Ryan started laughing harder than he ever had. Justin stared at him, "Dude come on. I don't want to talk about it." "Sorry. But, don't you think you should've waited or something? Like, it was your first time. You sure you love her?" Ryan said in a serious tone. "Of course I love her. I never would've done it if I didn't. Why do you care so much?" Justin replied. Ryan shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. I just don't want either of you to get hurt." Justin rolled his eyes when Jeremy showed up at the door and said, "Justin come here for a minute please." Chaz and Ryan laughed and Ryan said, "Uh oh. Someone's bout to get a spanking." "And it's not from Karina." Chaz chimed in. As Justin shut the door their laughter died out and Jeremy was sitting at the table covering his face. "Dad? Whats wrong?" Justin said sitting down. "Justin," Jeremy started. "You know whats wrong." Then it hit Justin. He knew he saw someone in the window. His dad had overheard his conversation with Chaz and Ryan and knew everything. "Justin, why?" Justin sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Because dad.. She... I... We wanted to. And I love her. And it was.. It was just the perfect moment." "Justin, I get what you're saying. But please don't break this girl's heart. Don't take her innocence and break her heart. And please, please be careful. I don't want you following in my footsteps. That's all I ask of you." Jeremy said. "Dad, I'm not going to break her heart. I promise. I could never do that without breaking my own first. And I'm not going to get her pregnant. I'll be sure of that." Justin said covering his eyes with his hat. Then there was silence. Breaking the silence, Jeremy's phone rang. "Hello? Yea, whats up? Who? What? How'd she get there? Okay. Okay, we're leaving right now." Jeremy slammed the phone shut and grabbed his keys. "Justin, get Ryan and Chaz and get in the car." Justin stood up and said, "Wait.. Why??" His dad looked at him with a look of sorrow and said, "Karina's in the hospital."



© 2011 Kourtnie


Author's Note

Kourtnie
Please excuse spelling and grammar errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie