Part 15

Part 15

A Chapter by Kourtnie

Justin's eyes teared up as he ran to go get Chaz and Ryan. 

At the hospital they wouldn't let anyone go see Karina besides Jeremy since he was the adult in charge of her while she was in Canada. They called Jeremy back and told him, "We're not sure what happened or what's wrong with her yet exactly. All we know is that a passerby saw her lying on the floor and ran to help her. She was already unconscious so he called the police. She's in critical condition. She has cuts on her forehead and bruises everywhere. We believe she has severe head trauma and do not know when she will wake up." Jeremy looked at the doctor in shock. Something was missing. Then it hit him. "Wait... Where's Jazmyn?!" Jeremy asked.  "Who?" the doctor replied. "My daughter!! She was supposed to go with Karina to the park!"

 "I'm sorry sir but the only person that was with Karina was Mr. Stan Magilladudy. The guy who called the ambulance." 

"So she's missing?!" 

"I guess so. Do you want to go call the police station?"   

"Yes." Jeremy said pulling out his phone about to walk back into the waiting room. 

 

**Meanwhile**

 

Chaz and Ryan sat with Justin trying to comfort him as he tried to hold back his tears. 

"She'll be fine Justin. Dont worry." Chaz said sorrowfully. "How do I know that? I leave to go back on tour in two days. What am I supposed to do then if shes still not better?" Justin asked choking back tears. "She'll be better by then Justin. She's strong, she'll get better fast. Plus she has you here to help her recover quicker."  Ryan said trying to comfort him. Justin just shook his head no as he put his head in his hand and began to cry. Moments of silence passed as the tension in the room built up from waiting. Paparazzi were waiting outside trying to take pictures and find out what happened.  Finally Jeremy came back into the room. He was on the phone with tears in his eyes and worry in his voice. 

"Okay. Thank you. Mmm hmm. Bye." Jeremy said as he sat down. 

"Who was that? What happened? Is Karina okay? What's she look like?" Justin asked frantically.  "It's.. Jazzy is missing."Justin couldn't even talk. He just sat there trying to take it all in, shaking his head as he tried not to cry. "You okay man?" Chaz asked. But Justin didn't respond. He just sat there. 

"Im going to go help look for Jazzy. You three stay here and wait to see if Karina wakes up." Jeremy said obviously a bit shaken. "Will do." Ryan said since Justin obviously was too shocked to speak.  Then Jeremy left. 

Slowly seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. No one saying a word because they didn't know what to say. Every silent second was agonizing. Finally after three and a half hours they said she could have one visitor. Justin got up and walked to the back with the doctor. "Before you go to see her you must know she's in critical condition and she's still unconscious. Are you sure you want to see her?" the doctor asked. "Uhh.. Yeah. Yes. I do." Justin said obviously still trying to take everything in. It was the first time he had said anything in over three hours. 

As he entered the room and looked at you as tears began rolling down his cheeks. He brushed your hair behind your ear and kissed your cheek. Then he sat down in the chair by your bed and 

asked, "How.. How long till she wakes up?" He wouldn't look at anything but you. Trying so hard not to cry. "Well.. Uhh.. To be honest, sir. We don't know." The doctor told him. Justin just nodded his head and looked down at the floor before saying, "Can I please be alone with her?" The doctor just nodded and walked out. Justin got up and began to stroke your hair as he silently cried. As the minutes slowly passed he paced back and forth. Every once in awhile he'd start singing one of his songs to you. After about thirty minutes Justin finally sat down. He was starting to loose hope. After sitting for ten minutes Justin stood up and stood by your bed looking at you as he said, "Karina, if you can hear me, I want to let you know that I love you. I mean it. I wouldn't have just given myself to any girl. Only to a girl that I could see my self growing old with and marrying and having kids with. I... I know we've only been together for about three months, but you're my everything. Please dont leave me. I need you. I love you. I'm glad out of all the girls in the world you're the one I fell for. I don't want anyone else. Only you. I can't lose you. Not now. Please, if... if you can hear me. Fight. Stay strong. I can't go on tour knowing you're here. I won't go if you're not better. Please Karina give me a sign. Anything to let me know you're okay. I need you." Then he choked up and all the years he was holding back came out. He fell to your bed, hugging you. Wishing, hoping, praying you'd wake up. After a few minutes he sat back down. When he did the doctor came in and said, "I'm sorry sir visiting hours are over." Justin got up kissed your cheek and walked out to meet up with Chaz and Ryan. 

When he walked back out into the waiting room he didn't even look up. He just quietly said, "Let's go." And walked out of the hospital. Justin got in the car, started it, waited for Chaz and Ryan to get in, and drove home. No one said anything and the music was off. When they got home they were quickly followed by Jeremy. "Any luck?" Asked Ryan. "None." sighed Jeremy. Hearing that Justin ran upstairs and went to bed. Not saying anything to anyone. 

 

When morning came Justin got up, showered, and changed. He had barely slept that night. He kept waiting for a phone call that you had woken up and were okay. He kept  worrying about if you ever will. When he finished getting dressed he left the house immediately. Not saying one word to anyone or eating anything. He drove straight to the hospital. To be with you in hope that you'll wake up. When he arrived visiting hours had just started and a nurse ushered him into your room. He sat down by your bed and held your hand thinking about everything you and him had been through that summer and worrying about if you'll ever wake up to see him again.  Hours passed and you lay there still, unresponsive.  Justin sat and watched as they ran a few tests and gave you more shots. He didn't know what to feel at this point. It was two minutes before visiting hours were over so Justin got up to begin to say goodbye. He brushed your hair back gently, kissed your cheek and said, "I love you Karina. Always have, always will. I be here for you forever. I promise. I hope you wake up soon babe. I love you." and he kissed your cheek one last time. When he did a tear fell from his face and into your eye. Your eye twitched but he didn't notice. He turned around to grab his jacket. Right when he was about to walk out you moaned a little. Like you were finally waking up. Justin stopped In tracks and turned around to see you rubbing your eyes. He dropped his jacket and ran to the side of your bed. The first thing you saw when you opened your was his gorgeous face. You looked up at him and he had the biggest smile on his face when you said, "Where... Where am I?" "You're in the hospital babe." "Hospital? Why? And why did you call me babe? Do I even know you?" Justin just stared at you in awe. Then he said, "You don't remember anything?!" You just looked at your bed and said, "All I remember is walking somewhere with a little girl. And then some girl came up and said she was a "belieber" and she tried to hit me so I told the little girl to run and hide and last thing I saw before hitting my head was the little girl run into a church. But I'm sure I don't know you. Wheres my mom? Is she here? Can you take me to times square? It shouldnt be too far from here. We are still in New York... Right?" and before Justin could answer the doctor said, "Sir visiting hours are over." and escorted him out.



© 2011 Kourtnie


Author's Note

Kourtnie
Please excuse spelling and grammar errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie