Part 12

Part 12

A Chapter by Kourtnie

When you got out of the shower, Justin wasn't in your room anymore. Thinking he was out taking a shower in the other bathroom, you put your towel on the bed and started getting dressed. As you were putting your bra on Justin walked in through the door. You grabbed your towel and wrapped it around you as he walked toward you laughing. “Whats wrong?” he said pulling you close to him. You laughed and said, “What do you think? You just walked in on me getting dressed. How else am I supposed to react?” He laughed quietly and kissed you slowly taking your towel off. You broke the kiss and said, “Justin, no. We have to go babysit your brother and sister.” He looked down at you and said, “Yea but that’s later.” You pushed him away and said, “I’m going to finish getting ready and I’ll be right down. Okay?” He sat on the bed and pulled you onto his lap, “Nope. I’ll just wait in here.” You kissed him and then stood up to finish getting dressed. Remembering you were meeting his dad for the first time you put on jeans and a purple tank top. “Justin,” you said when you were putting your shoes on. “Doesn’t your dad live in Canada?” He looked at you and said, “Yea, well about that.. The reason I got you up so early is because we’re flying.” You didn't reply as you finished getting ready.

Almost 20 minutes later, Pattie and your mom were in the car driving you two to the airport. Your mom was lecturing you guys about being good on the plane and on your behavior for his grandparents and dad. That’s when Pattie spoke up, “Karina, Jeremy is really excited to meet you.” You guessed she was changing the subject to break the tension and so you said, “I’m looking forward to meeting him also.” Justin put his arm around you and whispered, “Don’t worry. There’s this movie theater by the house. We can go catch a movie tonight.” And he softly kissed your cheek. Justin leaned forward and turned on the radio when, of course, his song Pray was on. You sang along to it quietly and at the end noticed he was watching you. “What?” you said bursting out into giggles. He smiled and said, “Nothing. I like hearing you sing. Like this morning when you were in the...” but he stopped talking before he went too far. Your mom and Pattie were talking about how they should discipline you two since there was something more than friendship going on. You and Justin kissed every chance you got while neither mom was looking. He would sing a song or two throughout the car ride and Pattie would get annoyed saying he was too conceited and that it was a good thing he’s going to spend some time back home. Finally, you arrived at the airport and as you were pulling up to the front, you were trying to get your things together. Your mom had a mental checklist of all your bags and after 10 minutes you had everything together. You hopped out of the car with Justin right behind you and stopped to talk to your mom. “Be good, Karina. Please.” “Mom, trust me. I’ll be good.” She smiled, “Alright honey. I’ll see you in a couple days. I love you.” “Love you too mom.” And you kissed her on the cheek before catching up with Justin. “Bye you guys! Love you Karina!” your mom called after you. You turned around and waved at the car as you disappeared into the crowd.

As you walked through the airport people were stopping to look at you guys left and right. You ignored them and continued to on your way, not letting go of Justin's hand. “Justin!! Justin!!” some girls started screaming. They had huge signs and even bigger smiles on their faces. The announcement for you to board your plane was called and you said, “Go ahead, take some pictures. I’ll go find our seats.” “Alright. I’ll be right there babe.” And he kissed you. Turning to walk away you felt the glares of the girls burning through you. As you sat down on the plane you let out a huge sigh and closed your eyes as you felt the seat next to you move. You opened your eyes and saw Justin sitting next to you. The plane took off and the whole ride you and Justin talked and you ended up falling asleep, your head in his lap.

“Karina. Wake up, we’re here love.” You sat up and opened your eyes with a smile. Looking out the window, you saw Justin’s dad and his grandparents. Along with Jazzy and Jaxon standing by the stairs. “You ready?” he asked stroking your hair. Shaking your head no he hugged you and said, “There’s nothing to be scared of. They're going to love you.” Justin gave up a quick kiss then you and Justin got your stuff and walked off the plane. Walking up to his family who had huge smiles on their faces, they all hugged Justin one by one. You stood behind your bags when you felt something tugging on your shirt. You looked down and saw Jazzy standing next to you. You smiled and picked her up. “Hi Jazzy.” She hugged you and that’s when you noticed Jeremy and Justin's grandparents looking at you.

Justin walked up to you, grabbed your free hand, and took you closer to them while saying, “Dad, grandma, grandpa this is my girlfriend, Karina.”

“It’s nice to meet you Karina.” Jeremy said. Justin took Jazzy out of your arms and you stepped forward to shake Jeremy’s hand. Justin’s grandparents greeted you each with warm hugs. Then you guys were off to their hose.

When you got home, you found out that Jeremy was taking the grandparents out to lunch which meant it was your cue to watch Jazzy and Jaxon. You and Justin said bye to all of them and started making a lunch for the kids. Making an amazing lunch of Macaroni and Cheese, carrots, and pudding for dessert. Jaxon started throwing his carrots at Justin and you were having a laughing fit with Jazzy. After, Justin got the leftovers onto a plate and you ate them together trying to convince Jaxon the carrots were good. Finally he started eating a couple only until they were in the air again. Justin left to get the pudding from the fridge while you had Jaxon eat the rest of his carrots. Justin walked back in wide-eyed and surprised and said, “How’d you get him to eat them?!” “What can I say? I’m just cool like that.” He smiled and said, “Yeah, you’re right.” Justin said winking at you. You helped Justin take them upstairs and put them to sleep. Justin was trying his best to get Jaxon, who kept throwing toys at Justin’s head, to sleep. You were singing softly to Jazzy and then she said, “Thank you.” You smiled and said, “You’re welcome beautiful.” And kissed her forehead. She giggled and laid down. In a matter of minutes you were singing to a sleeping Jazzy. Then Justin walked in quietly and wrapped his arms around you.

“What do you say I show you my room?” he whispered into your ear.

You nodded your head and followed him through the hallway. He opened a door and you walked into his room, which was so much more.. Normal than that from ATL. He went to his closet and started messing with something as you went to sit on his bed. “So, tomorrow.. Scooter’s coming up here too.” You were confused for a second then you said, “Scooter? Your manager?” He sighed and looked at you with worry in his eyes, “Yea. Usher’s coming too.”

Ignoring that you said, “Why?” “It’s not important babe.”

He sat down next to you and laid down, but you stayed sitting up. The only times you ever really remember Justin having to talk to Scooter and Usher were when he was getting ready for a tour.

“Whats wrong?” he said after a few minutes. “Nothing. I’m fine, just.. jet lag.” You said lying. You heard him sigh and then you laid down next to him closing your eyes. He stroked your hair and sang One Time softly. You woke up after a few minutes of napping and looked up to find him eyes closed with a smile on his face. You sat up and his eyes opened. “Why are you smiling” You laughed. “Because in your 10 minute nap, you said my name like three times. And then said how much you love me.” You could feel your cheeks turning red and pulled the blanket over your head. He pulled it back off and said, “No. It was cute.” And he kissed you. Pulling you on top of him he didn’t break the kiss but started taking your shirt off. He started to breathe harder as you started playing with his belt. Moments later, you were lying in his bed only your underwear and bra, and him in his boxers. He broke the kiss and kissed your neck as his hands slid up your back an unhooked your bra. Your lips met his again, and as he started to slide off your underwear, thinking that nothing and no one could ruin that moment, the house phone rang.



© 2011 Kourtnie


Author's Note

Kourtnie
Please excuse grammar or spelling mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on December 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 18, 2011


Author

Kourtnie
Kourtnie

San Antonio, TX



About
Just your average girl that has an undeniable passion for letting out her emotions through writing. more..

Writing
Little Girl Little Girl

A Poem by Kourtnie