The Bloody History of The Abrahamic Religions.

The Bloody History of The Abrahamic Religions.

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca65
"

The Truth About The Abrahmaic Religions

"

The Bloody History of The Abrahamic Religions.

Let's take a trip back into history with the creation of The Abrahamic  Religions.

Karissa explains the history of the three bloody Abrahamic Religions and how they demean women, people of other life-styles who don't follow what they teach.

Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William that the pre-arranged marriage starts in The Old Testament by marrying the eldest son or daughter through a match-marriage.

Let's start with Jacob who wanted to marry Rachel but he had to marry Leah because she was the oldest daughter and she wasn't as beautiful as her younger sister, Rachel.

Eventually Jacob was allowed to marry Rachel only for a price and after seven years.

This archaic practice spread to the Aristocracy and into the Royal Houses and Houses of Nobility and Gentry.

Most of these marriages were made for political or finances reasons like a father marrying his son to a wealthy landowner who had a daughter that was going to inherit her father's property and title, but her husband could claim the title through his wife.

Many fathers didn't have sons to pass on the title too and just to name a few: Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick who only had two daughters: Isabel Neville, Duchess of Clarence who married Prince George of Clarence and Anne Neville, Queen of England who married King Richard III. They were Lord Richard Neville's two co-heiresses.

Thomas Dacre, 4th Baron Dacre who had three daughters who became their father's heiresses and they were: Lady Anne, Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth Darce and each of the sisters married a son of Lord Thomas Howard 4th Duke of Norfolk.

There were other daughters that became Duchess or Countess in their own right.

Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey about the bloody history of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

She focuses upon Christianity and their bloody history starting with the First Crusade in (1096�"1099), The Second Crusade in (

1147�"1150), The Third Crusade in (1189�"1192), The Fourth Crusades in (1202�"1204), The Fifth Crusades in ((1217�"1221)), The Sixth Crusades in (1228�"1229), The Seventh Crusades in ( 1248�"1254), The Eighth Crusades in (1270), and The Ninth Crusades in (1271�"1272).

"Also The Spanish Inquisition ( 1 November 1478 to 15 July 1834) and The Saint Bartholomew Day Massacre The massacre began on the night of 23�"24 August 1572 and let's not forget The Death of Saint Joan of Arc who fought for her sovereign, King Charles VI of France and she was tried as a witch and burned to the Stake and years later was exonerated and canonized as a Saint." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.

"Let's not forget The Meadows Mountain Massacre on September 7�"11, 1857, The Salem Witch Hunts where 7 women were hanged due to a massive Christian ignorance. " Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Williams "Let not Forget September 11, 2011, when Islamic radicals bombed The Twin Towers and thousands of lives were lost." Karissa states.

"Let's not forget that Mathadi Gandhi was killed by a radical Islamic as well." Karissa tells them.

"These Abrahamic Religions are far from peaceful and they are all bloody histories brought by hungry power men who lacked wisdom from the Deity." Karissa tells them.

"Of course Protestant Christianity is just as guilty for the division in Christianity as a result of doctrinal differences over Solo Scripture, Baptism, Marriage, Divorce, music, Communion, and so forth." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.

"Both The Catholic and Various Protestant Churches of different denominations have destroyed the original Church that Christ built." Karissa tells them.

"The worst thing about these Abrahamic religions is how they treat women as second class citizens and they are not equal to their male counterparts." Karissa tells them.

"Islam teaches that the children property of their father's because he gave 24 chromosomes, but they forgot it takes two to tango and it is the mother that carries the child in her for nine months, has to go through the labor and delivery of the child. " Karissa explains.

"I didn't know that men could reproduce themselves and they were asexual." Karissa says to Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William .

"Christianity has the gall to steal our Pagan Sabbats and Christianize and turn them Christian holiday like Samhain, October 31, which our New Year, and they split it into three different celebrations, Halloween, All Saints Day , and All Souls Day, not to mention Imbolc, February 1, they turned it into St. Valentine's Day on February 14, as well as Ostara which is The Spring Equinox. They turned it into Easter, and Easter is figured all the First Full Moon after the Spring Equinox, as well Yuletide (December 20-January 1,) into The Birth of Jesus Christ on December 25, but I wonder if The Christians ever read St. Luke 2." Karissa tells them.

The Birth of Jesus : St Luke 2:2-21)

2 In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. 2 (This was the first census that took place while[a] Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 3 And everyone went to their own town to register.

4 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. 5 He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. 6 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, 7 and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 "Glory to God in the highest heaven,

and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests."

15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, "Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about."

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

21 On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived."Christianity couldn't steal Beltane, Litha, Lamas and Mabon from us." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.

"I wonder if the Christians ever read their Ten-Commandments" and in particular Thou Shall not Steal" ( Ex. 20:15).

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William look at Karissa and they say" We don't think so. It seems to us that all three of these Abrahamic religions are bloody."

"They tried to get rid of us in Europe, but we still flourish and they can't get rid of us


© 2021 Lady_Wicca65


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

They wish they could get rid of us. But we are unstoppable. 1000 Years of Oppressing religion like Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hindu, and Buddhism is enough. We will overcome and tell the truth.

Posted 2 Years Ago


So true, and they can't get rid of us. We will keep growing. LOL Let them try and we will win.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2021
Last Updated on November 4, 2021
Tags: StarTrek, EnglishHistory, Religion, NobleHouseofHoward, NobleHouseofCarey


Author

Lady_Wicca65
Lady_Wicca65

Chicago, IL



About
I live in Chicago Illinois more..

Writing