The Children of The Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory

The Children of The Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca65
"

This chapter will tell you about the children, grandchildren, and so forth

"

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory became Duke of Bedford Territory at the age of 20 years old in 2270 upon the death of his grandfather and father who predeceased him both in 2270.

Lord Robert Carey died on Star-Base 10 at 45 years old unexpectedly and his mother, Lady Lettice was 42 when she told her son,Lord Richard William that his father had passed away in January 2270 but his grandfather, Lord George who was 65 years old was still alive.

Lord George Carey the son of Lord William and Lady Sophia Charlotte passed away in July of 2270, and Lord Richard William just turned 20 years old when he became Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey is installed by his first cousin thrice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who is the senior Duke on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Carey are first cousins and were both in 2205 and they grew up as Lord Charles Andrew SR and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard were brother and sister.

The only first cousin that didn't grow with his two first two cousins was Lord Phillip Howard, son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Elizabeth Percy.

Lord Phillip Howard lived with his father and mother in Northumberland Territory and he was born in 2210, five years later.

The only son, Lord Frederick William Howard II didn't marry until late in his life and his wife, Lady Henrietta Bourbon was not liked by Lord Frederick William Howard SR.

Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Henrietta Bourbon didn't have their first child until 2251, one year after the birth of Lord Thomas William Howard, the great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Richard William Carey, great-grandson of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Frederick William Howard III was born in May of 2251, out in Bedford Territory protected by Lord George Carey and Lady Isabella Bourbon, who was Lady Henrietta Bourbons eldest sister.

Both Lady Isabella and Henrietta Bourbon were the daughters of Lord Phillip and Lady Isabella Valois and they had a son, Lord Phillip.

Lord William Carey wasn't as hard as Lord Frederick William Howard when it came down to his son, Lord George marrying the younger daughter of Lord Phillip Bourbon and Lady Isabella Valois.

Lord Frederick William didn't obtain the permission to marry Lady Isabella Bourbon. They eloped with the consent of Lord Phillip Bourbon.

Lord George Carey and Lady Henrietta gave them a parcel of land in Bedford Territory and they lived very near each other as Lord George was the nephew of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Isabella Valois and Lady Henrietta was Lord Frederick William's sister-in-law.

Lord Robert Carey had already married when Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Isabella had their first child as Lady Lettice had given birth to their first child, Lord Richard William Carey in June of 2250.

Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey grew up together on Bedford Territory until he was 5 years old and Lord Robert Carey and Lady Lettice relocated to Rigel Seven.

Lord Frederick William Howard was born in 2185 and he was 80 years old in 2255 when Lord Robert Carey moved to Rigel Seven with Lady Lettice.

Lord Frederick William, despite his age, goes on to have a daughter, Lady Isabella Howard in 2257.

Lord Frederick William Howard II died in 2260 at the age of 85 years and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard was 7 years old when his father died.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard attend the same parochial school along with their other first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they are all great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Frederick William Howard III is the grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard SR and he is the first cousin of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Carey and Lord Phillip Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the first cousin of Lord Robert Howard and Lord Phillip Howard and their sons are his first cousins once removed.

Lord Richard William Carey, while attending the Parochial School in 2268, meets Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford, the daughter of John Clifford,Baron Clifford and Lady Joan Courtenay at a finishing school dance.

Lord Richard William Carey, while attending the Parochial School in 2268, meets Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford, the daughter of John Clifford,Baron Clifford and Lady Joan Courtenay at a finishing school dance
Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford is unlike the rest of the young women who attend the Finishing school. She has dark hair, brown eyes, and medium golden skin complexion and she is sitting by herself at the dance when Lord Richard William Carey sees her sitting by herself and he walks over to where she is sitting and he introduces himself and tells her " I am Lord Richard William Carey."

"I am Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford." Lady Henrietta Rose tells him and he asks "Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to dance. I have been here and I thought no one would ask me to dance." Lady Henrietta Rose tells him and Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Henrietta Rose walk out onto the dance floor and they dance every dance together.

Lord Richard William Carey starts to court Lady Henrietta Rose while they are both attending school, but in 2270 before he becomes Duke of Bedford Territory he asks Lady Henrietta Rose Clifford to marry him.

Lady Henrietta Rose takes Lord Richard William Carey home to meet her father and mother, but when Lord John and Lady

Joan finds out that Lord Richard William is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and the first cousin twice removed of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, 4th Duke of Norfolk Territory; it is Lord John Clifford that tells his daughter, " My dear daughter, Lady Henrietta Rose. I would rather you not marry into the Howard family."

"Why father?" Lady Henrietta Rose asks.

"Listen here. I know that Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of the 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory, and he is the 1st cousin of the 3rd Duke of Norfolk Territory and the 1st cousin twice removed of the 4th Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord John explains.

"Father, he is also the son of Lord Robert Carey and Lady Lettice Knollys and he is the grandson of Lord George Carey and Lady Henrietta Bourbon." Lady Henrietta Rose explains.

Finally, Lady Henrietta Rose gives into her father's request and she turns down Lord Richard William Carey's marriage proposal and Lord John Clifford marries Lady Henrietta Rose to Lord Thomas Holland, Earl of Kent Territory from Star Base 10 in July of 2271.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is left broken-hearted until Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell shows up from Post World War III Planet Earth in 2274.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell isn't an aristocrat. She comes from an ordinary family and she is from English, Irish, Scots, French and Native American Cherokee ancestry.

The day she arrives on Star Base 12 is May 1, 2274 and both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey are there with Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory to greet the new arrivals.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell doesn't notice either of them at first but she is more inclined towards Lord Richard William Carey rather than Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory neither want to marry an aristocrat.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is just what they are looking for to pump new blood in the Howard and Carey family.

They don't realize that she is a feminist with her own agenda and she sets out to change the history of Star Base 12 in many ways with her children that she has.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell's goal is to crush the Patriarchy system on Star Base 12 with her children and her eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, born on May 1, 2275 does exactly that when the Patriarchy of Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk on Planet Earth in became Duke of Norfolk in 1483.

Lord John Howard had a number of daughters and neither became Duchesses in their own right, but the daughter of Lord Thomas of Brotherton named Margaret of Brotherton did in her own right and for life along Lady Anne de Mowbray as the 4th Duchess of Norfolk for a brief time.

Lord John Howard's origins comes through the Matrilineal line of Lady Joan of Cornwall who was the great-granddaughter of King John and Queen Isabella of Angouleme as well as Lady Margaret of Brotherton and her daughter Lady Elizabeth Seagrave who married Lord John de Mowbray, 4th Baron Mowbray whose mother was Lady Joan of Lancaster whose father was Henry, 3rd Earl of Lancaster whose father was Prince Edmund Crouchback whose father was King Henry III of England whose father was King John of England and Queen Isabella of Angouleme.

It was through the two sons of King John of England and the great-granddaughter of King John of England name Lady Joan of Cornwall who married Lord John Howard in 1309 and in 1310 she had a son Sir John Howard and he married Lady Alice de Bois who had Sir Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret de Scales, who had John Howard who married Lady Alice Tendring, who had Sir Robert Howard who married Lady Margaret Mowbray and they had Lord John Howard who was the grandson of Lord Thomas Mowbray lst Duke of Norfolk and his 2nd wife Lady Elizabeth Fitzalan.

No one can dispute the fact that these gallant women helped raise their sons into the positions that they held.

Lady Margaret de Mowbrays brother, Thomas de Mowbray, 1st Duke of Norfolk only had John de Mowbray, 2nd Duke of Norfolk and he had Lord John Mowbray, 3rd Duke of Norfolk who had Lord John de Mowbray, 4th Duke of Norfolk who had Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfolk who married Prince Richard of York but she died at the age of 8 years old.

Failing this Lord John Howard was the grandson of Lord John de Mowbray through his mother, Lady Margaret de Mowbray, and through his great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Seagrave through his great-great-grandmother, Lady Margaret of Brotherton, Countess of Norfolk.

Lord John Howard was a loyal supporter of King Richard III of England who was the youngest son of Lord Richard,Duke of York and Lady Cecily Neville and the nephew of The Kingmaker.

Lord John Howard was created Duke of Norfolk in 1483 but along with Lord Walter Devereux he was killed in August of 1485 along with King Richard III on the field of Bosworth by Henry Tudor.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell marries first Lord Andrew Charles Howard 6th Duke of Norfolk Territory and the mother of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, born in 2275, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, born in 2276, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, born in 2280 and the mother of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory in June of 2282, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, born in 2285, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory in 2289 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory, born in 2295.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell was still married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard when she gave birth to Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory two children, but Lord Andrew Charles Howard created his 2nd cousin once removed, Duke of Langley Territory in the name of his great-great-great-great-grandfather's name, Lord Patrick William Howard, the 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is her father's heiress under the law of absolute primogeniture and she succeeds her father to the Dukedom of Bedford in 2330 but she changes the laws of succession to Matrilineal Primogeniture as does her cousins, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard-Beck to the Dukedom of Clarence Territory, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget Howard-Seymour to the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory, followed by Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea Howard to the Dukedom of Gloucester Territory

Lady Katherine Georgina Grey-Beck does the same thing to The Dukedom of Suffolk Territory.

When they enact the laws of Matrilineal Primogeniture it excludes sons and their descendants from ever inheriting their mother's Dukedoms and titles and it reverts back to the oldest female child of a sister, female cousin,or niece.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard marries Lord Richard Edward Howard III in 2294 and in 2295 she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard, in 2301 she gives birth to a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV who will inherit the title of Duke of Wessex, but it her youngest daughter, Lady Suzanne Katherine is created Duchess of Richmond Territory and through her only her female descendants can inherit the Dukedom of Richmond.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey marries Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II  in 2302 at the age of 20 year old and in 2305, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey-Riley has a daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey who will inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory, in 2311 she gives birth to a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III and a second daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Riley in 2316.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey marries Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II  in 2302 at the age of 20 year old and in 2305, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey-Riley has a daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey who will inherit the Dukedom of Bedford Territory, in 2311...
Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey born in 2289 marries Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois in 2309 and in 2315, Lady Elizabeth Ann gives birth to a son, Lord Richard Lawrence Carey who will succeed his father to the Dukedom of Langley and in 2321 she gives birth to a daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann Carey.

It is through the marriage of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V to Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2359 who are both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lady Karissa through both of her husbands that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard-Riley eldest daughter who has a twin sister, Lady Elizabeth Beltane Howard becomes Duchess of Southampton through her father, Lord Kevin Riley V and Lady Isabella Victoria Riley is created Duchess of Exeter Territory.
It is through the marriage of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V to Lady Karissa Ann Howard in 2359 who are both the great-great-great-grandchildren of Lady Karissa through both of her husbands that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard-Riley eldest daughter who has a twin sister, Lady Elizabeth Beltane Howard becomes Duchess of Southampton through her father, Lord Kevin Riley V and Lady Isabella Victoria Riley is created Duchess of Exeter Territory.


© 2021 Lady_Wicca65


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No King John had King Henry III and King Henry III had King Edward I who married Princess Margret and they had Prince Thomas of Brotheton who had Princess Margaret and she had Lady Elizabeth who married Lord Seagrave and they had a daughter that married Lord Thomas of Mowbray who is the grandfather of our hero Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Lady_Wicca65

2 Years Ago

Thanks Sandra for the correction

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2021
Last Updated on November 4, 2021
Tags: StarTrek, HistoricalRomance, NobleHouseofHoward, NobleHouseofCarey, Englishhsitory


Author

Lady_Wicca65
Lady_Wicca65

Chicago, IL



About
I live in Chicago Illinois more..

Writing