The Girls of Their Dreams Part III: Lady Henrietta  Marie Bourbon

The Girls of Their Dreams Part III: Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon

A Chapter by Lady_Wicca65
"

Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon is a direct descendant of King Louis IX of France and his son, Lord Robert de Clermont, whose son, became the first Duke of Bourbon in France.

"

The Girls of Their Dreams Part III: Lady Henrietta  Marie Bourbon

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell had three sons and her youngest son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory but her oldest sons were with Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory shared a daughter as well, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey was Lord Richard William Carey's heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda was born on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282, and after Lady Caroline Matilda she had a second son, Lord Albert Edward Howard with Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2285.

Lady Karissa discovered that she was expecting Lord Richard William Carey and her second child in February of 2289 and she was two months pregnant with their second child that would be born in September of 2289.

Lady Karissa had been looking for names for both for second daughter, and son, and she settled on Lady Sophia Charlotte for their daughter, and she would be named for her paternal great-great-great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and she looked at names for a son, but she didn't really want to name a son JR or II, so she settled on naming their son after her late father, Benjamin Lawrence Lowell.

Lady Karissa told Lord Richard William if their second child was another daughter she would be named Lady Sophia Charlotte after the great-great-great-grandmother, but if their child was a son, he would be named after his maternal grandfather, Benjamin Lawrence Lowell.

Lord Richard was delighted with both names, but like every man he longed for a son to carry on his surname.

Lord Richard William was prepared to settle for a child of boy or girl, he would love her/him as he loves Lady Caroline Matilda his heiress.

When Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa tell Lord Andrew Charles that she is expecting their second child, Lord Andrew Charles looks up and he says "Listen here the same rules apply to this child as they applied to Lady Caroline Matilda.

Regardless of the child's gender I will create and bestow on this child the title and Dukedom of Langley. Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William.

"Lady Karissa has chosen the names for a second daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte and for a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence." Lord Richard William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Caroline Matilda who is their eldest child is delighted that she will finally have a sister or brother that shares the same last name that she has.

Lady Caroline Matilda has four other siblings with the surname of Howard- her eldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert Edward Howard are her sisters and brothers by Lord Andrew Charles with her mother, Lady Karissa.

Lady Caroline Matilda never tells her father and mother how lonely she feels about being the only child with a different surname than her other sisters and brothers.

Lady Caroline Matilda doesn't share this until after she is married in 2303 with her husband, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and Lord Thomas tells his father, Kevin Thomas Riley SR who in turns shares it with Lady Karissa as they are related now through the marriage of their children.

Kevin Thomas Riley tells Lady Karissa in 2305 after the birth of Lady Isabella Karissa Carey and Lady Karissa listens to Kevin and she tells him " Lady Caroline Matilda is a Carey and so is her brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence. "

"Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward love their sister and brother." Lady Karissa explains, " They are the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of Lord Frederick William through his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles' children are only Lord Frederick William's great-great-great-children through his son, Lord Charles Andrew SR and they are his great-grandchildren." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles is Lord Frederick William Howard's great-grandchild through his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles is the great-grandchild of Lord Frederick William Howard whereas Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard as his great-grandmother was Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard." Lady Karissa tells Kevin.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR told me that his Aunt Lady Sophia Charlotte had Lord George Carey in 2205, and Lord Charles Andrew JR and he grew up on Star Base 12.

Lord George Carey married Lady Henrietta Bourbon in 2221, and in Lord Robert was born in 2225 and Lady Roberta was born in 2231, and Lord Robert Carey married Lady Lettice Knolly in 2248 and Lord Richard William Carey was born in June of 2250 and they had a daughter, Lady Richenda Wilhelmina Carey in 2256." Lady Karissa explains "whereas Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR didn't marry Lady Patricia until 2228 and their first child wasn't born until 2230 and Lord Robert is five years old then his first cousin once removed , Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Richard William Carey is their first cousin twice removed as his father was the first cousin once removed and their first cousin was Lord George Carey." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea are his second cousins once removed.

"Lady Carolina Matilda and this child will be their second cousin twice removed as well as half brother or sister." Lady Karissa states.

"Kevin. Lady Caroline Matilda will adjust.'Lady karissa tells him.

Kevin tells Lady Karissa " Let's hope so, Karissa. "

Lady Karissa looks at Kevin " Lady Caroline Matilda will in good time become Duchess of Bedford Territory."

Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey await the birth of their second child and on Mabon, September 21, 2289, Lady Karissa gives birth to their son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and he is created Duke of Langley Territory.

"It is Lord David William Beck that announces the birth of Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and presents him to Lord Richard William Carey and he announces "I, present to you, The Right and Honorable, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory who is the great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who married Lord William Carey whose son was Lord George Carey who married Lady Henrietta Bourbon who had Lord Robert Carey who married Lady Lettice Knolly who had His Grace, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory who had Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, His Grace, Duke of Langley Territory with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Her Grace, the Duchess of Norfolk Territory."

Lord David carries Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in his arms as Lady Karissa looks on from her bed and she watches him place Lord Benny in his father 's arm and Lord Richard William kisses his son and Lady Caroline Matilda is brought in to meet her new brother who shares the same last name with her.

Lady Caroline Matilda is 7 years old when her little brother is born, Lord Albert is 4 years old, Lord Anthony is 9 years old, Lady Samhain is 12 years old and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is 14 years old.

The two happiest about the birth of Lord Benjamin Lawrence are his brothers, Lord Anthony and Lord Albert Edward.

It is Lord Anthony that asks to hold his baby brother is his arms and Lord Richard William looks at Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa nods and he places Lord Benjamin with Lord Richard Edward Howard III, Lord David William Beck II and Lord Albert Edward and he leads them to dance around with Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Elizabeth declares " Oh! You think you have won, but you haven't won Lord Anthony."

"Mom still has one more child to go and the next child will be another sister for me." Lady Elizabeth tells her brother.

Lord Anthony and Lady Elizabeth pair off against each other and she isn't about to be defeated.

Lady Elizabeth gathers all the girls together, Lady Samhain, Lady Caroline Matilda, and Lady Autumn Bridget.

Lady Karissa watches her eldest daughter and eldest son try to match wits against each other.

Lord Andrew Charles steps in " Stop this nonsense, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest daughter and child.

"Lord Anthony started it and I am going to finish it. I am your heiress and no one can replace me." Lady Elizabeth tells her father.

"No one is trying to replace you and your damn mother and paternal grandfather would never let it happen." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Elizabeth.

Both Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard watch their son, Lord Benjamin grow into a fine young man.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence loves art, dancing, literature, music, and singing and he excels in sports. He loves archery, hunting, and horse-back riding and he loves animals.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence has many of the same good traits that his father and mother have; he is well-mannered, polite, and he is tall and handsome.

As Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey grows up he is noticed by many of the young women on Star Base 12, but he is not interested and he is like his two brothers. He wants to find a young woman who is just like his mother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William tell him together "There is only one of your mothers, Lord Benjamin Lawrence. "

"I will find someone like her, or I just won't marry." Lord Benjamin Lawrence declares.

Lord Anthony and Lord Albert find their wives and they very much like their mother, Lady Karissa but to her children, there is only one Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey meets Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon at her cotillion in 2306 and her father is Lord Pierre Bourbon and her mother is Lady Renée Bourbon and they are third cousins to each other.

They share a common ancestor who is King Louis IX of France and his Queen Margaret of Provence who had 4 sons.

It was through King Louis IX third son,Robert, Count of Clermont and his wife, Beatrice of Burgundy, Lady of Bourbon.

They were related to Hugh Capet of France who had King Robert II of France who had King Henry I of France and Prince Robert I of Burgundy.

King Henry I of France had King Phillip I of France and Prince Robert of Burgundy had Henry, Duke of Burgundy and he had Hugh II, Duke of Burgundy and he had Odo II, Duke of Burgundy who had Odo II.

Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon caught Lord Benjamin Lawrence attention and Lord Richard William told his son, " Lady Henrietta Marie is a distant cousin of yours through your paternal great-grandmother, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon who married your great-grandfather, Lord George Carey and her sister, Lady Isabella Bourbon married my great-uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lord Charles Burgundy came with Lord Patrick William Howard on The USS Excalibur one day before the fateful May 1, 2153." Lord Richard William explains.

"He also brought with him Lord John Carey who was your great-great-great-great-grandfather." Lord Richard William Carey tells his son.

Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert Edward married outside of their family and they were happily married with their wives and children.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence is introduced to Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon and she curtsy to Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey as he is the Duke of Langley Territory and she is only the daughter of a French aristocrat through her father and mother.

"My father told me that we may be related through Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon and Lady Isabella Bourbon." Lady Henrietta explains, "I was given the name of my ancestress ,Princess Henrietta Maria who married King Charles I of England who was the mother of Princess Mary, Princess Henrietta Anne, King Charles II and King James II."

"Princess Mary married Prince William II of Orange and he married his second cousin, Princess Mary and they became King William III and Queen Mary II of England, Princess Henrietta Anne married the brother of King Louis XIV of France, and Princess Henrietta Marie sister Princess Elizabeth married King Phillip of IV of Spain." Lady Henrietta states.

Lord Benjamin listens to Lady Henrietta Marie talk about their heritage and he tell her " I am descendant of King Henry II and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine and their son, King John of England and his son, Lord Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall and Lord John Howard who are the great-great-great-great-grandparents of Lord John Howard, 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk and through his mother' side, I am related to the Lord John de Mowbray who was the first Duke of Norfolk with the Mowbray, and his mother, Lady Elizabeth Seagave and through her mother, Lady Margaret, Duchess of Norfolk who was the granddaughter of King Edward I and his second wife, Princess Margaret of France who was the daughter of King Phillip III of France who was the son of King Louis IX and Eleanor of Providence who has King Philip IV of France,John Tristan, Count of Valois,Peter I, Count of Alençon,and Robert, Count of Clermont." Lord Benjamin Lawrence shares with Lady Henrietta Marie.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence likes Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon but he also likes Lady Blanche Valois and Lady Philippa Mortimer.

All three young women came from excellent backgrounds and Lord Benjamin Lawrence had a problem trying to decide who he liked the best and he approached his father and mother and told them " I have a situation?"

"Oh, you have a situation?" Lady Karissa asks her son.

"What do you do when you like three different women and can only court one and marry one?" Lord Benjamin Lawrence asks.

Lady Karissa looks at her son and she tells him this " Lord Benny. You marry one and if the other two are willing to become your mistresses that is what you do."

"Which one do you prefer, mom and dad?" Lord Benny asks.

"It's not for us to decide. It is mundane what we think as we aren't the one that is going to marry her." Lord Richard William explains.

Lord Anthony tells his little brother, " I really like Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon. She is very pretty and she would make an excellent wife and mother for your children."

Lord Albert Edward tells him " I like Lady Blanche Valois as she is a cousin to my wife, Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois."

Lady Caroline Matilda tells her little brother, " It's up to you to decide Lord Benny. No matter what someone is going to be hurt."

"I mean sis, I like Lady Phillipa Mortimer. " Lord Benny tells his sister but in the end Lord Benjamin Lawrence picks Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon to court and marry in 2307, when he turns 20 years old and Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon is 18 years old when they marry as she was born in 2291.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence remains good friends with Lady Philippa Mortimer as well Lady Blanche Valois.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence either as a mistress as he is totally delicate to Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon when he marries her in 2307 in interfaith marriage celebration.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence as Lord Albert Edward to be his best man and Lady Caroline Matilda to be Lady Henrietta Marie's matron of honor along with Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea to be their flower-girl and Lord Anthony is one of his groomsmen, Lady Samhain is a bride-maid in their wedding.

Lady Henrietta Marie's father escorts her up the aisle to marry Lord Benjamin Lawrence on June 26, 2309.

Lady Henrietta Marie is dressed like a French princess and Lord Bourbon is dressed in a new suit as he walks up to his daughter to marry Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey.

Lady Karissa along with Lord Richard William Carey, Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II and their daughter, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey age 2 years old along with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lord Richard Edward III and their two children, Lady Karissa Ann, age 12 years old and Lord Richard Edward Howard IV, age 5 years and Lord Andrew Charles Howard sit in the front pew.

In the second pew sits, Lady Samhain, Lord David William Beck II, and their daughter, Lady Davina Wilhelmina Howard, age 7 years old, Lord Frederick William Howard III with Lord Frederick William Howard age 14, and Lady Henrietta Georgiana Howard age 8, Lord Patrick, Lady Paulina, Lady Autumn and Lord Edward Seymour and Lord Thomas William Howard.

On the left side sits Lady Bourbon, their two children and their families that consist of Valois, Orleans, and even some Habsburg.

Lord Pierre Bourbon places Lady Henrietta Marie's hand in Lord Benjamin Lawrence's hand and he walks back and joins his family.

The wedding begins with two reads from The Bible. One scripture from the Old Testament, one scripture from the New Testament and The Bourbons and the family take Holy Communion by the Priest and then The High Priest officiates the hand-fastening wedding ceremony and the bride and groom exchange wedding rings and together the Priest and High Priestess pronounce Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Henrietta Marie husband and wife, and the groom is told he may kiss his bride.

 One scripture from the Old Testament, one scripture from the New Testament and The Bourbons and the family take Holy Communion by the Priest and then The High Priest officiates the hand-fastening wedding ceremony and the bride and groom exchange ...

Lord Benjamin Lawrence kisses his new bride, Lady Henrietta Marie and they stand in front of the chapel and Lady Caroline Matilda walks up and she embraces Lady Henrietta Marie and says, "Welcome into our family."

"Thank you Lady Caroline Matilda." Lady Henrietta Marie tells her.

"I guess Lord Benny has let you meet the rest of his sisters and brothers." Lady Caroline asks.

"I have met Lady Elizabeth, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, her husband, and two children, Lord Anthony and his wife, and son, and Lord Albert Edward and his wife, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea." Lady Henrietta explains.

"You haven't met Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck II yet?" Lady Caroline asks.

"No. I don't think so." Lady Henrietta states, and with that Lady Caroline calls over her older sister, Lady Samhain with Lord David William II and says "Lady Samhain. This is Lady Henrietta Marie."

Lady Samhain smiles and she embraces her new sister-in-law, " Welcome into our family." Lady Samhain tells her.

"Thank you Lady Samhain." Lady Henrietta Marie tells her.

"I am sorry we haven't met sooner. I live out in Clarence Territory where I am Duchess and my husband is Earl of Essex and with a son, Lord David William Beck III." Lady Samhain explains.

"You are now Duchess of Langley Territory." Lady Samhain tells her.

Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon and Lord Benjamin Lawrence wait to have their first child util 2310 and they are blessed with a son, Lord Robert Lawrence Carey and in 2316, they are blessed with a daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey, and in 2322 another daughter and she is given the name of names of Lady Henrietta Lettice Carey.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon have a very happy marriage that lasts for over 50 years and they are blessed with many grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey passed away in 2370 at the age of 81 years and he is laid to rest next to sister, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey-Riley in the Howard-Carey Mausoleum at Beltane Manor.

His son, Lord Robert Lawrence Carey born in 60 years governs Langley Territory until 2400 and his son, Lord George William Carey born in 2330 who marries in 2351 has a daughter, Lady Roberta Henrietta Carey in 2356 becomes Duchess of Langley in 2400 at the age of 44 years old becomes Duchess of Langley Territory and she married in 2371 and in 2375 she gives birth to a son, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and in 2420 he becomes Duke of Langley at the age of 45 years old. He is the third longest reigning Duke of Langley Territory.



© 2021 Lady_Wicca65


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on November 4, 2021
Last Updated on November 4, 2021
Tags: NobleHouseofBourbon, KingLouisIXofFnance, Star Trek, HistoricalRomance


Author

Lady_Wicca65
Lady_Wicca65

Chicago, IL



About
I live in Chicago Illinois more..

Writing