Chapter 5 - Bloodlust

Chapter 5 - Bloodlust

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza
"

A fork stuck in the road, which way to go?

"

   As I stepped off the plane, Toby took hold of my hand. It was reassuring to know he was there for me. Admittedly he is always there as we have lived for a very long time. As we walk to the taxi that was waiting patiently for us, our footsteps synchronized. Toby dumped my bag in the boot and slid in next to me. He told the strange, unfriendly looking taxi driver our destination and we were off.
Staring out of the window watching droplets of rain fall onto the glass and dribble down, racing to the bottom, made me think. Will Toby and me ever live together in peace without fear of killing each other? Will I ever have my first kiss with the man I think I am in love with?

 

~~

 

   "Almost there" said Toby out of the blue cutting my thoughts short, "almost there"

 

   "How long is this going to take Toby? We have been in the car for hours"

 

   "Not long now, Jade. Trust me, okay?"

 

   I paused before I answered him, giving me time to think again. Did I really trust him? Deep down? "Okay" I sighed after a short moment of silence. I might love him, but like every relationship he can annoy me sometimes. I passed the time trying to lick my nose, very attractive I thought. My mind drifted between the topics. Toby, food and Blossom.

   Suddenly, the taxi doors locked with an all mighty clunk. My mind became sharp. Alert.

 

   "Toby!" I exclaimed worriedly as my eyes locked with his "What the f**k is happening?" 

 

   "I-I-I don’t know, this wasn't meant to happen." 

 

   Toby tried to open the taxis door, but failed. I looked at him through watery eyes. I did love him. Deeply. Heart and soul in all! My eyes fell upon the driver. He was staring at us with a sickly, deathly grin. Slowly he raised his right hand high in the air, he was holding something. Something sharp.

 The man was holding a knife.

 

   "Toby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I held onto Toby's arm and didn't let go. I feared the worse. "Help! HELP!" Nobody heard. No one was around. We were in a forest. In the heart of the forest.

   He's going to kill us. I knew it.

   The driver's face was hidden in the heart of the shadows, his features masked by darkness. The silhouette placed a single palm on the glass divider and slid it back, his hand slowly passing through the tiny gap. I could feel a drip of cool sweat fall down the back of my dry neck. I looked at Toby, distraught with fear. He looked at me then back at the deathly knife. I could see the driver's eyes burning with a desire of death, a hunger for blood. My blood.



© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It may or may not happen... Who knows? :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


don't worry xxxxxx - Lozza x

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza