Chapter 2 - Conversation

Chapter 2 - Conversation

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza

   “Jade, I need to go after Blossom. Toby, stay here with Jade whist I go find Blossom” And with that, sir was out in a flash after MY best friend. I should have been the one going after her, not my head teacher. It was morally wrong. Yet, I didn’t have the will power to move from where I was. My feet felt as if they had moulded to the floor.

 

   When the door clamped itself shut, I turned to look back at Toby. He was much closer then he was before Blossom had run off. I had to fight the urge to swing my pale arms around his neck and kiss him passion and an intensity that I knew I wouldn’t be able to give but wanted to try. Be that as it may, all I could do was gaze back into his eyes. There was something about them that screamed ‘Home’. As he stared into mine, he took a small step forward.

   I caught my breath.

   My heart was beating as fast as humming bird’s wings. I couldn’t look away. Before I knew it I had taken a step forwards as well. I wanted him so bad; he looked like a God to me. My drug. My Obsession. Suddenly our bodies were touching. Toby took my hands in his and lent down and whispered into my ear; 

   “There are a lot of things for you to know if we are spending the next few weeks together. For a start I would like to say, you are not who you think you are.” He pulled away from my ear and he stroked my face with his soft hands. “I’ve missed you so much Jade”.

   “Missed me? Ok, I’m confused now. Plus, Toby? If I need to know a lot of things, then tell me this. Why do I feel like I know you, and why are we acting like we are a couple? It just doesn’t make sense but it feels so right.” His face seemed to freeze, however his eyes did not move away from mine. His stare suddenly turned hard and cold. Unwelcoming. I didn’t want to look away. After a few moments in pure silence, Toby spoke.

   “Right at this moment you do not need to know anything. There are hours ahead, I do not need to explain everything now” He dropped my hands and walked over to the electric fire. His back was to me and I couldn’t see his face. I was stunned, I couldn’t move. I wanted to say something. That I wanted to kiss him? That I recognized him? I would sound like a compete Waco! It felt like moments until any of us said anything.

   “Jade, I shall tell you this. You do know me, and I know you. But do you know what?” He turned round to face me, “I’ve known you for years but every time I get to close, you’re gone. POOF! And so is I, yet I remember all the love we had for each other. And also, I remember the burning. The Flames, being destroyed, of losing you, of finding you, of wanting to kiss you so badly! To hold you as my own again, but then finding your gone and so am I. The burning of eternal love! The burning of wanting to hold you, to kiss you and whisper words into your ears as I did before.” At this point we where face to face again. Hands touching, eyes locked with each others, Lips only inches apart. I wanted to kiss him right there, right at that moment but something stopped me.

   “Why don’t you then?”

   “Don’t you get it? You do this to me every time. You make me hunger more of you and I can’t resist but I have too! I want to indulge myself. Why do you have to be so perfect, Jade!?” I could feel the heat of his skin on mine and I could smell his sweet breath. I leaned in the tiniest bit and spoke.

   “I’m perfect? That’s the first time someone has ever said that about me” I swung my arms around his thin waist and he hugged me back. He gave me a soft peck on the top of my head and I squeezed him a bit to say thanks. I didn't realize I was crying until Toby wiped my tears away. He turned my face towards him and gave me a little smile. I couldn’t help but grin back at the friendly face. “Toby?”

   “Yes Jade?” he answered still cuddling me.

   “Why are we acting as if we’ve known each other for years?” I looked back into his eyes and he looked somehow, amused.

   “Because you and I are what heaven call the ‘Unfortunate Love Circle’. It is a tricky relationship we have, but we make it work somehow, and we have known each other for years, only I’m the one that remembers” he flashed me a smile and squeezed me tightly. Suddenly Blossom burst through the door seeing us cuddling each other in the middle of the office.

   “Jade?! What are you doing? Have you fallen for this guy and want to run off to America with him and without me? You’re a selfish b***h!”

   “Blossom, this isn’t what it looks like,” I regretfully pushed myself away from Toby and stepped towards Blossom, “he was just telling me about my mum and dad in America and...” I looked at Toby for help. He must have seen me explain these misunderstandings a thousand times.

   “She was saying how much she’ll miss you but the reality and experience of seeing her biological parents might make her a stronger, more humble person” Toby gave me an encouragingly sly wink before Blossom could see.

   “And please explain the romantic hug in the middle of the head teachers’ office?” Blossom looked hurt, betrayed and disappointed.

   “I was comforting her as you couldn’t do it because you ran out of the room. Well, Jade, I’ll leave you two girls alone. I’ll be outside, ready for you to come out and we’ll be on our way.” Toby brushed past me and Blossom and made his way out of the door. An almost silent click of the door seemed like the only noise that would fill the room for a long time. I went to sit back down on my chair but Blossom had already taken up the two.

   “How did you get there so quickly?” I was stunned and surprised at the fact that Blossom let out a low chuckle.

   “Well when Toby was walking out of the room, you were Drooling over him and that he was all you could see. Just admit it Jade, you blatantly want him. You were so engrossed in Staring at him I just walked past you to the chair, and you were completely oblivious. But you have got the explaining to do, not me”



© 2012 Tyler and Lozza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you :) That was my idea - Tyler :) x
But I wrote most of that chapter so :P - Lozza :D x

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

524 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2012


Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza