Chapter Seven: In the Hands of the Enemy

Chapter Seven: In the Hands of the Enemy

A Chapter by El Mando
"

I wake up captive by the Bokoblin natives, untill a mysterious man comes to our aid.

"

     I open my tired eyes. I'm feeling sick and drowsy, so I slowly sit up. I'm in a prison cell. For a second I thought I did something wrong and I was in jail in Hyrule. But then I remember last night.

     The stab in my neck must've been an arrow. I feel around my neck, finding a giant scab. The Bokoblins were probobly too clueless to heal it. That's probobly why I feel sick, too. I slowly get up to take a look outside. The only thing I see is a Bokoblin guard whose asleep in a chair, holding a pair of keys.

     He's too far away to reach, so I sit back on the rickitey bench used as a bed. Then I start wondering about Toon Zelda and Link. They must be worried about me! What if they got captured too? I thought. I see if I have any of my tools, but I don't. I thought they would be dumb enough to forget that.

     Now that they have us, I have no idea what the will do to us. Maybe they made a deal with Ganondorf to try to get the Toon Triforce. Just like the Triforce, but Ganondorf, Toon Zelda, and I have those pieces. I find it weird that Ganondorf has two different Triforces of Power. Even mentioning that old koot makes me grimace.

     I try to think of something else for now to take my mind of this, because we may never escape.

~~~~~~~~~~

     I hear one of the Bokoblins say something in their language, waking me up. I get to the bars where I can see him. Then he sheepishly flops down a tray of... something. I guess they want to keep me alive, but barely. It feels like a day scince I've eaten. They don't even give us a fork, so I eat with my hands.

     The glop of food tastes horrible, but food is food. You can't expect a five star meal when your a prisoner. When I'm done, I want to gag, but there's nothing to wash it down with. I just use my tunic to wipe off my hands, and I lay down again on the bench. That Bokoblin guard is still asleep.

     Right when I start dozeing off, I see a shadow. I come up to the bars to find a man in a robe with a hood on. I notice he has werid diamond-shaped eyes. Before I could say anything, he pulls out a sword made from crystal. Then he starts slowly sawing the bars.

     Once he cuts the bars in half, he softly drops all my weapons and tools. "How di--" I was going to say, but he cut me off. "Shhh. Be quiet here. You might wake him." The man said in a hushed voice, nodding twords the sleeping guard. "Now let's find your friends." He said.

     We slowly tiptoe untill we reach another full cage with Link and Toon Zelda in it. Toon Zelda is hunched over, with her back hurt, and Link has a horrible gash in his waist. He does the same things to their bars, and gives them their belongings. Before they both said anything, I put a finger over my mouth to make them be quiet. As we make our escape, Toon Zelda tends to limp. I offer to carry her, but Link said he would do it.

     Suprisingly, through the whole ordeal, the Bokoblin guard stayed asleep! I thought we were going to run through the prison and fight all the enemies in our way, but he went tword a vent. He cut the bars like he did with the cells, and we crawled through. It was wet and gross. Then we reached a light. There were more bars, so (of course) he used his sword to cut them.

     The man drops down and lands perfectly on his feet, so we follow. We land in a shallow pond, and the water is an eerie green color. This must be where they dump the sewage. I thought. "Well this is pleasent..." Link says sarcasticly. "Thank you for your aid." Toon Zelda says.

     "We're not quite out yet." the man says. "Follow me." We do as we're told, and we find ourselfs at a wooden fence, too tall to jump over. Suddenly, we hear a weary horn call. "Uh oh." I say, because I saw the Bokoblin guard at a post, blowing the horn. Dozens of Bokoblins surround us, Link sets down Toon Zelda and weilds the Master Sword.

     I decide to help, too so I get out my Master Sword (Link calls it the Mini Sword). But there were too many for the two of us. Suddenly, the mysterious man pulls out the crystal sword he had and hacks away at the Bokoblins. Once their numbers are cut down enough, they start summoning more armies. During their distraction, the man transforms his sword into some kind of hoverboard.

    "Get on!" he yells over the shrieking Bokoblins. We all get on it, and we zoom away, high above the fence, and back into Faron Woods. It's nightime by then, so the man offers to make camp with us. "You all got some bad injuries, so I can help." He pulls out a blue burlap sack, kind of like a wallet, and hands it too us.

     "Apply this salve on whatever area will need it, and it will heal." he said. I took the sack, and I felt it. It was very squishy and had an odor like pinecones. "But how will we--" I was going to object, but when I turned around, he was gone.

 



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Feedback and spelling error comments are excepted!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on August 11, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012
Tags: LoZ, Fantasy, Adventure


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando