Chapter Six: The Start of It All

Chapter Six: The Start of It All

A Chapter by El Mando
"

Link, Toon Zelda, and I set off to find Crystal City.

"

     Once we had gotten all our stuff on top of Epona, Zelda came over with a bundle of fur. "Here, I made you guys some fur coats in case you guys get cold." She said. Each of us got a coat. It actually wasn't a coat, but kind of parka-ish. "Thanks." Link said.

     Harold started pawing me, as if to say "don't go". "I'm sorry, buddy, but we need to take care of this. I'll be back before you know it." I said while rubbing his head. "C'mon, what are we waiting for?" Toon Zelda said.

     As we went outside the castle doors, everyone waved at us. Everyone seemed so anxious when we were leaving, thinking we would die. I tried to look less humble so people wouldn't complain that "a little boy and girl where going into the wilderness." Soon, we reached the snow-covered gate of Castletown, heading into Hyrule Field. The once sea of nothing but green was white now.

~~~~~~~~~~

     We had probobly been walking for an hour now. Epona started getting tired, so we stopped, ate, cleaned Epona, then set off again. Link didn't want to ride, he thought Epona needed some wieght taken off her shoulders. Now to think about it, Epona did look sort of tired. She almost look sick! I didn't want to worry Link, but I thought she might not last long in this weather.

     Call me crazy, but then I started to think what would happen if we died. The people of Hyrule might not have another chance to stop this horrid blizzard. What if I died while Link and Toon Zelda were left feeling sorry for me? What if Link died? What if Toon Zelda died? What if they both died?!

     "Toon Link, are you okay?" I heard Toon Zelda say. I must've started thinking about it too much and got her worried that I had Hydrophobia or something like that becuase I was pale. "N-nothing, Toon Zelda." I said. I really wanted to tell her about my thoughts, but didn't want her to get worried too. Then I saw her shudder.

     "Brrrrr, I'm cold!" she said. Then she layed her head on my shoulder. I'm guessing that Link saw my face which was all crimson red, and he winked with a big cheasy grin with his thumb up. Then I gave him the "shut up" look. But to be honest, I did like it.

~~~~~~~~~~

     We had set up camp somewhere in Faron Woods, with a campfire, tent, and a spot for Epona to rest. Toon Zelda and I huddled up against the fire, while Link grilled a fish he caught earlier. "Toon Link, will you please gather some more firewood while I'm grilling?" Link said. "Can-do." I replied, then I ran off. It was hard to find the wood becuase most of the lose twigs on the ground were covered with snow.

     Suddenly, I heard a soft pitter-patter. Probobly some animals. I thought to myself. Then I saw pairs of beady eyes staring at me, and I almost jumped. Then I heard a war cry, a shreik, and the shing of a sword. Then I had a sudden sharp pain in my neck. Right when things started getting turning black, I only had one thing on my mind. Link and Toon Zelda, please be okay while I'm gone!



© 2012 El Mando


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 7, 2012
Tags: Hyrule, Fantasy, Legend of Zelda


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando