Chapter Two: Hot Coco With Princesses

Chapter Two: Hot Coco With Princesses

A Chapter by El Mando
"

Link & I decide to crash at Zelda's place, & things get a little akward for me...

"

     After about half an hour of trudging in the snow, Link & I still could hardly see anything! But then Link shouted "There!" & pointed to a castle. It was Princess Zelda's castle, she is the nicest person we know. Link also has a crush on her. They've kissed before but he doesn't quite call it a "relationship".

     He knocked on the front entrance, & Zelda answered. She did a tiny gasp, probobly because I believe our ears were blue. "Oh, gosh... please, come in." she replied. Link & I hopped off Epona while Zelda took her & Harlod down to the castle's indoor stable. When we walked in, I we saw Toon Zelda making hot chocolate.

     Who is Toon Zelda? She is like, the hottest girl in Hyrule. You'd probobly call her the Toon version of Zelda, basicly. She's got beautiful blonde hair & a smile that could brighten anyone's day. Well, my day, for sure. "H-hey Toon Zelda." I said while she handed me a mug of hot coco. Our fingers touched. I was like, "SQUUUUUUEEEE!", but I said that in my head. I didn't want to look embarassing.

     "Nice to see you!" she said afterward. "So, why are you guys here?" Zelda asked. Link told her the story about how the snow caved into our house. She gave a sympithedic look while he was talking, then said "Well, you can stay as long as you like." Toon Zelda helped me find a spot close to their huge fireplace, then we sorta looked at eachother.

     It was an akward moment, we both then looked away, then blushed. I took a sip of my coco, delicious as usual. "We should plan bedding arangements." Zelda said. So it was decided that Link will sleep in the guest room closest to Zelda's room & Toon Zelda & I will share a room. Again, akward moment for us.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     It was bedtime now, Toon Zelda & I were just about ready to get in bed. I didn't want to walk in on her while she was in the bathroom, so I had a plan. "Hey, Toon Zelda." I said. "Yes?" She replied.

     "Maybe we should come up with a knock code when we're in the bathroom."

     "Why is that?"

     I paniced.

     "So I don't see you naked."

     She looked at me kinda funny. "Okaaaaay... good night." she said as she turned off the light. Uugghh, I screwed up! What kind of an idiot would say that?! I'd jsut apologise tomorrow, & this'd be all over, right? I really need to think before I say something....



© 2011 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cute!!!!!! Toon love! lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Added on November 27, 2011
Last Updated on December 8, 2011
Tags: Toon Link, Hyrule, Fantasy


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando