Chapter Three: Welcome to the Flying Roll

Chapter Three: Welcome to the Flying Roll

A Chapter by El Mando
"

That was such an epic fail...

"

     I woke up in the morning with the smell of breakfast in my face. It's been forever sence I've smelled something other than oatmeal in the morning. I jumped out of bed and got ready. Toon Zelda was already downstairs, so I had some extra time to make my move. I slided down the stairs to find Link talking to Zelda while she and Toon Zelda made food.

     It was a grand meal of bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, & biscuits with (extra) gravy. Me, being ecxited about having something other than oatmeal, I stuffed my biscuit into my mouth. Forgetting that the biscuits were fresh from to oven, my mouth started to burn. So did the stubbs of my fingers (covered in gravy). Forgetting my manners, I projectile-spat out my biscuit on Toon Zelda's shirt!

     It slowly oozed it way down to the floor, leaving a trail of gravy (mixed with spit) on her clothes. Then she just ran off, probobly crying. I felt terrible so I picked up the biscuit, threw it away, then hid behind one of the easy chairs to finish my meal. I heard Link's footsteps coming toward me. He was probobly gonna say "You messed up, man! I don't think you're ever gonna get that girl if you keep this up!"

     But instead, he placed a hand on my shoulder then gave me a semi-sythapedic look. Or you could just call it a "I-know-you-messed-up-but-I'm-not-gonna-tease-you-so-give-me-a-break" look. But I said nothing. I was too embarassed to talk to anyone at the moment. "Look, dude... just come on over here and finish your breakfast. We don't wanna stain Zelda's chairs!" Link said.

     "I dont feel like being in humain sicioety right now..." I mumbled. Then Link gave me that "hard-to-resist-pretty-please" look. "Fine..." I said while gettting up. "That's the spirit!" Link said back. I got settled in a chouch, sitting next to Zelda. She smiled at me like nothing I did was wrong.

     Then, right on que, Midna walked in. She just bursted in like it was her house. She grabbed my cup of Hot Coco and sipped it, then kept it. And trust me, she's got more to say about some werid stuff..



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Midna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her. And this story :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2011
Last Updated on January 1, 2012
Tags: Toon Link, LoZ, Fantasy, Mandy


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando