Chapter Five: The Soulution

Chapter Five: The Soulution

A Chapter by El Mando
"

Here's where my idea comes into place....

"

     "Guys, I've just figured something out!" I said, hoping everyone would listen in. "What is it? And it better not be one of those stupid out-of-the-box plans." Midna replied. "No," I said "but it's a really good idea.

     "You know how this blizzard has been going on for awhile? And it gets nastier by the day?" Everyone nodded. "Well, what if someone had that Winter Crystal and was using it to make Hyrule misserable? That's where my plan comes into play. We'll travel to Crystal City, find the Winter Crystal or the person who has possesion of it, and stop the blizzard!

     "Midna, do you have the map to Crystal City included in your book?" She nodded, and handed me a ripped-out page that looked like the map! "Midna! You stole that from the book?! You could get a fine for that!" Zelda said. I looked at the map, showing parts of Hyrule and the little spot labeled Crystal City.  Then I saw what looked like a big blob of green on the map labeled Faron Woods.

     I pointed to it. "Link and I will go through Faron Woods," then I made a trail with my finger "taking a path to get to Crystal City here." I said, then pointed to the little dot. "Hold on a minute," I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Toon Zelda, in new, cleaner clothes. Hopefuly she still wasn't mad at me.

     "I want to come, too." she said. "But Toon Zelda, you could get hurt. And if something bad happens to you, the same thing will happen to Zelda." Link said, then he put his arm around Zelda. "C'mon, Link! You should let her come! I'll let her borrow my bow & arrow if she needs it." I said, supporting Toon Zelda.  Link just stared at me. Then I gave him the "pretty-please" look (which is a total killer with my big eyes).

     Then he sighed, and said "Alright, fine. But if anything bad happens to her a sware..."

     "I'll stay here and take care of Hyrule, let me pack you guys something in case you have to set up camp." She went back to the stable, grab a few things, and returned. She shoved most of the items she got in a pouch, the put it ontop of Epona. Then I heard a fimiliar squeak.

     It was Harold, he came rushing in and stoped at my feet. Then he started cuddling me like a dog. "Sorry Harold, but I'll be gone for awhile." I said while petting his head. "Midna, will you be coming?' Zelda asked. "Oh, heck no. I'm perfectly fine not dying. I could just go stand outside if I wanted to."

     "Midna!" Link said. "Zelda started to look a bit pale. I don't think Midna was helping.



© 2012 El Mando


Author's Note

El Mando
Ignore grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 20, 2012
Last Updated on March 24, 2012
Tags: toon link, legend of zelda, ssbb, fantasy


Author

El Mando
El Mando

About
I like going on the internet, drawing, & of course... writing stories!!! I sometimes am a spazz, though. I absouletly ♥ Super Smash Bros. Brawl & MarioKart. My favorite color is pink. I'm also .. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by El Mando