When I see The Moon

When I see The Moon

A Chapter by Mickey Hyde

Four hours late, chinese take-out and pizza delivered, one action movie and a chick flick in, they all decided to claim their sleeping spots. The girls were to sleep on the bed, and the boys on two seperate air beds in front of her bed.

"Man, I am stuffed!" Kragen groaned as he flipped onto his back on his own bed. "Hey Jaime?"

"What?" she asked, not taking her eyes off of 'Where the heart is'.

"I'm not really a jerk off am I?" he asked her in a little squeaky voice, referring to the name she had called him earlier that night before he had scared her.

"Shut up," she grinned as Oli and Lauren laughed.

Ten minutes later, Kragen bothered her again. "Yo, Luthor?"

"What, K.?" she asked, obviously annoyed.

"Is it okay if I take my pants off?" He asked and heard Oli laugh from the far side of him.

"Dude, you are so lucky that we're sleeping far away from each other because I would punch you just for asking that," Oli grinned as he threw a pillow at Kragen, hitting him right in the face. Hard.

"What the he-" Kragen began as he lifted up the pillow and was fixing to launch right back before Jamie got up from the bed and took the pillow, then handed it back to Oli before saying, "Oli, be nice. Kragen, I'll go get some shorts from my dad's room." She chukled as she stepped out of the room and headed downstairs to her parents room.

As she open the door all the way, she turned the light on and breathed in the scent of her mother's perfume.

"Mmmm." Jamie closed her eyes for a moment and simply stood there and inhaled the same perfume her mother has been using since Jamie was but a small child. When she was done, she walked to the large dresser and opened the bottom drawer and found two pairs of old basketball shorts, one for Kragen, the other for Oli. Before heading back upstairs though, she turned and went to the big window behind her fathers work desk and look up at the shining moon.

'Bright, dark, and mysterious,' she thought to herself. 'just like Seth..'

She continues to look up at the moon as a picture of his face came to mind. His dark blue-greem eyes, thin yet full lips, light red hair that seemed to cross over his eyes and hide them..

Before she knew it, she was smiling as his such boyish features.

'There's just something about him.. I don't know what though.' She thought of him, looking up at the starry night sky.

Little did she know, he was doing the exact same thing
 



© 2009 Mickey Hyde


Author's Note

Mickey Hyde
Reviews? Comments? ;D

-MKH

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on September 30, 2009


Author

Mickey Hyde
Mickey Hyde

About
Hello there .-. I'm Mickey Hyde. The most freakiest, most random, most awesome girl you'll ever meet :D Interests: Writing, music, directing Music: Nirvana (Huge fan, R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. Grunge .. more..

Writing