The Bet

The Bet

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

(Playing chess)

"Hey, why don't we make a bet." said Hans Milzach. 

"Not interested." said Melissa Mills. 

Hans Milzach was Melissa's uncle. He's a principal of his father's school called, Greenside Private Highschool. Even though he's 29, he's handsome and had a nice personality and he's still single. Many girl students from the school admire him. He loves Melissa as she was his own child. Melissa was 16 and was the only child and her parents would often leave her with her uncle so they could travel around the world. Even though she was lonely, she did not care. She had long black hair tied up on the side and dark brown eyes. She was very beautiful that even some girls would sometimes fall for her. She doesn't really smile that much and acts cold to others, but on the inside she's actually nice. 

"Come on. It'll be fun and the price will be interesting." said Hans.

"...." 

"Please, Mel."

"Fine. What is it?"

"I know that there's been a lot of girls that like you lately and valentines day is coming up so, why don't we bet that a girl will give you a valentine card?"

"Hmph! Like that's gonna happen. And if a girl doesn't give me a valentine card, what will you do?"

"I will let you have a driver's license without your parents say."

"And I suppose that if I lose, there's a price I'll have to pay?"

"Yes. That's exactly right."

"What is it?"

"Hmm...(smirk) You have to enter my school dress as a boy and stay there for one term."

"Are you crazy? People will know that I'm a girl right away."

"I'll make sure they won't and I might have to adjust your hair a bit. Well? Interesting bet isn't it?"

"(Sigh) I won't lose. Checkmate!"



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013
Tags: love, gender bender, schooldrama


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood