Curiosity

Curiosity

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

Mizael went to his new locker and he stared at it. There was nobody in the hallways, since all of the students went outside for morning break. He turned around and he put his back against his locker and slid down. He was so tired of this school already. He just want to go home. He wasn't even bothered to go out to break time. 

Damn! I want to go home. I don't even feel like going to the rest of my classes. First day of my new school and I've already fought someone. How much worse can it get? 

He closed his eyes and then he heard someone talking. It was Jack's voice.

Oh crap! I need to get out of here! I don't want them to bother me again.

Mizael quickly opened his locker and grabbed his stuff for the next periods. Then he shut his locker and quickly ran out of the locker area.

"Hey, Lense. Do you really need to show him around the school?" said Jack, as he was walking with Lense to their lockers. 

"Yeah, I was told by the teacher to do it. Didn't you hear it?" said Lense, as he reached the locker area. He looked around but Mizael wasn't there.

"That's weird. Mizael isn't here." said Lense as he opened his locker and grabbed his books out. I swear I heard someone shutting their locker. It had to be Mizael, if not who else?

"It probably wasn't Mizael." said Jack as he opened his locker, which was next to Lense.

"No, I'm sure it's him. By the time we went back inside the school, everyone already went out for break.It's probably just the three of us that are left in here." said Lense, as he and Jack went to their next classroom to put their books down.

"Once I see him, I'm gonna make him pay for hurting my stomach." said Jack, clenching his fist.

"Oh, give it up already, Jack." said Lense, as they entered the classroom. As they went in, they saw Mizael, whose head was down on his desk. He looks like he was sleeping.

Oh? What's this? Sleeping in school? (smirking) Great, I'll have my payback now. said Jack in his mind, as he grabbed a pen from his pencil case and walked over to Mizael.

"Oi, Jack. What are you doing?" said Lense as he saw Jack near Mizael with a pen.

"Relax. I'm just going to draw on his face." said Jack. As he was about to draw on Mizael's face, Mizael grabbed his wrist, tightly and looked into his eyes.

"Ow, ow!!!! Let go!" said Jack, as he was trying to break free from his grip.

"Oh? What's this. A pen, huh? You were going to draw on my face, weren't you?" said Mizael, who wasn't happy at all.

"So what? At least it's less painful then getting punched in the stomach hard." said Jack, as Mizael  was still gripping his wrist tightly.

"Just accept your defeat already, alright? I just want a peaceful life. I don't want any drama in my life." said Mizael as he released Jack's wrist.

"Why do you want a peaceful life?" asked Lense, who was behind them.

Mizael looked at him and then to Jack, who was looking at the red marks on his wrist.

"You don't need to know." said Mizael.

"Why did you move town?" said Lense, who was asking out of curiosity.

Mizael's eyes grew wide all of a sudden. About him moving town, was a fake information that the principal made for him. He didn't know how to respond so he just said, "You don't need to know."

"Then...why did you go to this school?" said Lense, who was very curious. There are many good and peaceful schools in this town, so if he wants a peaceful life, why didn't he just go to one of them?

Like if I could to tell you that! said Mizael in his mind. "Stop asking questions."

"I was just wandering that's all." said Lense as he sat on his desk.

Lense felt that Mizael was hiding something. 

The bell rang for end of break and everyone started to come into the classroom.

All the questions that was asked by Lense, were crowding in Mizael's mind. He could feel that Lense was curious about him. Damn! This is dangerous. I need to avoid him so I won't have to answer his questions. After all, one wrong mistake can blow my cover off.

Jack was listening to their whole conversation from his desk. He felt that there was something weird about Mizael. There's something weird about you and I'm going to find out!



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on June 27, 2013
Last Updated on June 27, 2013
Tags: dangerous, love, gender bender, boy curious


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood