The Fight

The Fight

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

Morning break came and all the locker areas and hallways were packed with students. As soon as Mizael stood up from his chair, Jack pushed him against the wall and said,

"I want to punch you sooo bad, I can't hold it in anymore." said Jack, angrily.

"Look here, I don't want to start a fight so let's just forget about this, ok?" said Mizael.

"Forget about it?! I will never forgive what you said to my best friend! Not to mention, I was stuck with you for the whole morning and all the rage inside of me just want to explode on you." said Jack. "See my fist here (he showed his fist in front of Mizael and cracked his knuckles), it's itching to knock the life out of you!"

Mizael stared into his eyes and he did not waver.  He knew that this guy was not gonna back down without a fight. Oh man! I might as well just fight him. I'm sick and tired of acting all innocent and nice. Damn, that uncle of mine! Telling me to change my personality and be a goody two shoes! I might as well pour out all my stress on this guy. 

Lense saw Jack and Mizael and he knew that there was going to be trouble. He walked up to them and put his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Just drop it. I'm fine with it. He's a new guy anyway." said Lense to Jack.

"But-" said Jack, as he was interrupted by Mizael.

"Bring it on! You won't be able to beat me." said Mizael, cracking both his knuckles.

Jack smirked and said,"Hmph! I'm one of the best fighter here. There's no way I'm gonna be beaten by the likes of you!"

This ought to be interesting. thought Lense.

Jack, Mizael and Lense grabbed their books and went behind the school, where no one can see them. Mizael and Jack went to their positions and Lense leaned against the wall, watching them.

"I'll show you that whoever says bad stuff to him, gets beaten up by me! After this, you'll be begging down on your knees asking for forgiveness." said Jack, so confidently.

"Hold it right there! I never said bad stuff to him. But then again, it will be a waste of time to reason with you, cos you're too thickheaded." said Mizael.

"You! I'll beat you up till you won't ever dare to speak such words to me again!" 

"Don't get too confident." said Mizael. Cos you'll regretted if you don't watch out!

Jack ran towards him and got his fist ready to punch him in the stomach. He saw that Mizael was just standing there, not moving an inch. Too scared to move, huh?

He pushed his fist forward and it was about to punched Mizael on the stomach when suddenly, something hit his stomach and he realized that Mizael wasn't in front of him anymore. He was below his arm with his fist in his stomach. Jack got pushed back by the force of Mizael's punch and he collapsed to the ground. 

He's fast!  He avoided my attack and punched me in my stomach. I didn't even see him move below me. He's-He's way too fast! said Jack in his mind, as the pain in his stomach hurt so much.

Impossible! Jack was defeated? That attack...I didn't see it coming! Just who is this new guy? thought Lense, so surprised.

"That...was...good! All the stress inside of me is gone now." said Mizael. He picked up his books and said to Jack, "Don't bother me anymore."

He went back inside the school and Jack said, "That guy!"

"He's interesting. Don't you think?" said Lense, as he helped Jack up.

"Huh? I guess so. His punch was way too strong." said Jack, as he grabbed his books and both of them walked back into the school.

"I guess this year is gonna be interesting." said Lense.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on June 19, 2013
Last Updated on June 19, 2013
Tags: dangerous, love, fight, boy, gender bender, girl, school life


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood