Lose

Lose

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

Sanford Highschool (Valentines Day)

(The school bell rang)

Melissa opened her locker and something dropped. She picked it up and saw that it was a valentine card from a girl.

"This can't be happening." said Melissa, as she banged her head on her locker.

"Hey Melissa! What's that in your hands?" said Jane, her best friend. She looked at at it and was surprised. "Whoa! Mel! A valentine card? A girl or a boy?"

"Guess." said Melissa, as she grabbed her books from her locker and shut it.

"Hmm...(smiling) is it a girl?" said Jane, walking with Mel to the classroom.

"..." said Mel

"I was right wasn't I? Mel, I feel so sorry for you. What are you going to do?" said Jane, in sarcasm way, as she sat on her seat.

"Break....her....heart." said Melissa, as she fold her arms on her desk and rests her head on it.

"Oh, come on! Mel." said Jane. "Don't do that.'

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Just play with her for awhile." said Jane.

Melissa turned around and looked at her.

"What? It was only a joke." said Jane.

Their teacher came in the class and Melissa turned around.

This is not good.. thought Melissa.

Lunch

Melissa and Jane was sitting under a tree when a girl from their class, Victoria, came up to her. Melissa looked up.

"Do you want something?"

"Umm...please take this." said Victoria, as she handed her a valentine card.

"You do know I can't reply the same feelings, right?" said Melissa.

"I know,but...I like you too much I can't hold it in." said Victoria, as she handed her the valentine chocolates and quickly left because of embarrassment.

"Oh..what's this?" said Jane, picking up the chocolates. "Valentine chocolates and another valentine card from a girl? You sure are popular, Mel.(laughing)"

"Be quiet! It's not funny." said Melissa.

"Well, what are you going to do now? Not only one but two has confessed." said Jane.

"I'll figure something out. If I can't, I'll just have to break their heart." said Melissa.

"Don't do that! I know your cold towards others but we're talking about girls with soft hearts here. You can't just say you don't like them in front of their face! You'll make them sad." said Jane.

Melissa look at Jane and she didn't want to make them cry. 

"That's why I said I'll figure something out." said Melissa The bell rang for end of lunch and both of them went back to their classroom.

Home

Melissa walked into her uncle's office room and threw down the valentine cards and chocolates in front of him on his desk.

"Hmm..what's this?" He looked at the cards and chocolates."Oh...I won the bet, huh?(smiling)"

"Whatever! I lose. Just let me pay my price already so I can go back to living a normal life." said Melissa, leaning against the wall.

"Since you're so eager, you can start next Monday. I'll arrange it so that your identity will be different. After all we don't want your friends to know you're dressing as a boy in my school. You do know that you have to go to school there for one term right?" said Hans.

"Yeah, I know and one term goes by quick. Before you know it, I already pay my price for losing the bet."

"This will be interesting..." said Hans. "I'm looking forward to how your life will be as a boy."

"Boring..." said Melissa, as she walked out of the door.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 2, 2013
Last Updated on June 2, 2013
Tags: love, gender bender, schooldrama


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood