A Troublesome Situation

A Troublesome Situation

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

"So, how's it going so far?" asked Hans as he was sitting on his chair in his office, with his hands folded together on the table.

"What do you mean?" asked Mizael as he was standing in front of him.

"Have you made some new friends, yet?" asked Hans, curiously.

"Hmph! Why would you care?" said Mizael with his arms folded together.

"Didn't I say I'm looking forward to how you live like a boy? That includes, wanting to know if you've made some new friends that doesn't fall in love with your appearance." said Hans, smiling.

"Hm!" said Mizael. "If you don't have anything better to say, I'm going." He turned to leave and opened the door.

"Be careful not to get into any bad situations!" said Hans as Mizael closed the door behind him. "Oh man! Even though I was the one that proposed that bet, I hope nothing bad happens to her."

Mizael walked down the hallway, deep in thought. New friends? Seriously! I just want to be alone 'till this term is over. I just want to get back to my normal life. Oh man!!! It's all because of those two that I can't be alone 'till this term ends. Oh, someone please...just end this already!

Mizael didn't look at where he was looking and he bumped into a girl and that made her fell down and dropped all her books. "Oh, sorry. Are you alright?" asked Mizael as he picked up the books from the floor and handed them to her. 

"You're that guy that was with Lense and Jack!" said Belle as she accepted her books. 

"Huh?" said Mizael. Come to think of it, she was that girl that angered Lense and Jack. Not that it concerns me. "Why are you still on the ground?"

"Oh!" said Belle as she didn't realized she was still on the ground if Mizael didn't tell her. She was about to stand up, when she fell down again, holding onto her ankle.

"What's wrong?" asked Mizael.

"I...sprained my ankle." said Belle.

Mizael's eyes widened and he put his hand on his forehead. Oh man! Here comes a troublesome situation. He bent down and lifted Belle up in his arms, while she was still holding onto her books.

"Hey! What are you doing?" said Belle as her face turned red. "Put me down-"

"Be quiet! I'm carrying you to the infirmary." said Mizael as he walked downstairs to the school infirmary. He knew where it was since his uncle already showed him around the school this morning. Belle didn't speak anymore, but as she looked at Mizael more closely, she realized just how very handsome he was. Mizael reached the infirmary and he placed Belle down on one of the beds.

"Thanks. You're such a nice guy." said Belle as she placed her books beside her.

"I'm not. Don't make me do any troublesome things again." said Mizael so coldly and he left.

Even though you say that, you're a... really nice guy inside. thought Belle as she was waiting for the school doctor to come back after his lunch break.

The bell rang for the end of lunch break and students were going back to their classroom. Lense and Jack were sitting in their desks and Lense was wondering why Mizael isn't here yet. What's taking him so long? 

As he was about to get up too look for him, Mizael walked in through the door and went straight to his desk. Lense stood up and went to Mizael's desk. "Where were you?" asked Lense.

"Huh?" said Mizael as he looked up and saw Lense looking straight at him. "You heard it, didn't you? The principal called for me."

"Yeah, but I'm sure you weren't with the principal for the whole lunch break. Where were you?" said Lense.

This guy....can't he just leave me alone!? thought Mizael. If I tell him, he might leave.

"Belle sprained her ankle, so I carried her to the infirmary." said Mizael.

"You what!!!?" shouted Lense as he slammed both his hands on his desk. Jack looked at them and everyone else, too.

"Why are you so angry? I did nothing wrong." said Mizael as he stood up.

"You promised me you wouldn't get too close to her." said Lense, angrily.

"Look! Just leave me alone, would ya!" shouted Mizael and he left. I've had enough of this! All the drama that I had ever since this morning are getting into my nerves. And what's with Lense and that girl, Belle? Why does he have to be so angry just because I carried Belle to the infirmary? Oh man!!! I can't think of anything anymore! 

He went up to the rooftop and lied down on the ground. He soon fell fast asleep.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013
Tags: dangerous, love, gender bender, school life


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood