The Change

The Change

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

The day before the first day of Greenside Private Highschool
"Hey, do I really need my hair cut?" said Melissa, as she and her uncle was walking to his friend's house that specializes in hairdressing and appearance change. 
"Yes. you need to or else people will know you're a girl." said Hans, as he rang the doorbell.

The door opened and a young man in his 20s came out.
"Oh, you're here! I've been waiting for you." said Mike Lanker. He was a professional hairdresser and appearance changer. He can make a girl look like a boy with no trouble at all. 
They came into his house and he showed the way to the hairdresser room. Melissa was asked to sit on a chair in front of a mirror like what she would do in a salon.
"So this is the girl that you want me to make her look like a boy?" said Mike, as he looked at her up and down.
"Yeah and if you can, please hurry. I need to get her some boy's clothes and a tight vest to have her wear underneath her clothes." said Hans, sitting down on the chair beside the doorway.
"Don't worry. In no time, this girl will look like a handsome boy." said Mike, smiling.
"I..hate..this...' said Melissa.
Minutes passed and in less than an hour, it was done.
"Hey, Hans! You better see this." said Mike, as he looked at the mirror in amusement.
Hans walked up to her and his eyes grew wide. In the mirror, he could see a boy with dark black hair and a side fringe. He also had dark red streaks in his hair. He was very handsome like a boy version of Melissa. No, in fact he was Melissa.
"Wow!" said Hans with a smile. "Now nobody will know your a girl and your friends will not know your Melissa."
Melissa looked at herself in the mirror. She was pretty impressed by her boy looks.
"Thanks, Mike." said Hans, as he and Melissa walked out of the door of the house.
"No, problemo. If you need any help, just come to me." said Mike.
"I'll do that. See ya!" said Hans.
Hans and Melissa walked to a nearby clothing store to buy boy's clothes and a tight vest to hide her chest.
"Since my looks and clothes are done, what about my name? You know, my name can't be Melissa since I'm a boy now, right?" said Melissa as 
she and her uncle bought the clothes and went out of the store to go home.
"Yeah, I know. I already got your school file ready and your name will be Mizael Milzach. You are my twin brother's son and you're new in this town." said Hans.

"You don't have a twin." said Melissa staring at him.
"I know. This is your fake profile." said Hans.
"And, is there any other information that I should know?"
"Hmmm...well not really...if anyone asks you about your life, just make it up."
"You're putting me in a dangerous situation, you know."
"Yeah, it's fun isn't it? I'm going to have fun watching you cope living like this. It's going too be really interesting..." said Hans, laughing so wickedly.
Melissa look at her uncle and said, "You're such a crazy person."
 




© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on June 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: love, gender bender, schooldrama


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood