The Newcomer

The Newcomer

A Chapter by MidnightBlood

Greenside Private Highschool

"Yo, Lense! Wait up!" said Jack Rashal as he ran up the school steps to walk with Lense, his best friend.

Jack was 17 and in 11th grade, same as Lense. He's addicted to computer games, which makes him always late for school the next day. He had scarlet hair and brown eyes with an ear piercing on his right ear. 

"Oh, you're early today." said Lense Milton.

Lense was the same age as Jack. He loves playing basketball and he's very handsome. He had dark black hair with dark brown highlights and dark brown eyes.  All the girls like him. He's the most popular guy at school.

"I know right. When my alarm clock woke me up this morning, it says 8:30 am on it. I was like this, What?! It's 8:30 already! Oh, no! I'm gonna be late to school again. So I quickly sprang up from my bed, wash my hair, got change, got my lunch, said goodbye to my mom and ran all the way here as fast as I could. Then, I just remembered that my alarm clock was broken and I haven't got it fix yet. I skipped my breakfast for nothing and now I'm hungry." His stomach began to growl.

"You're so dumb! It's only 8:15." said Lense.

"Yeah, since I'm early I'm just gonna eat half of my lunch now." said Jack, as he unzipped his bag and pulled out his sandwich and broke it in half. 

"Hey, you do know that we can't eat inside the school building, right?" said Lense, as he walked in the school doors and went to his locker.

"So what? I don't care about that silly rule. I'm on the verge of life and death here.If humans don't eat, they die. I'm not gonna let that silly rule kill me. And besides,...I'm too young to die!!!!" said Jack, as he opened his locker which was next to Lense while eating half of his sandwich.

"Whatever." said Lense, as he and Jack got their books for their first period and went to their classroom. 

When they opened the door, they saw a guy, who they haven't met before, sitting on Lense's desk looking out the window.

"Hey, who's that?" said Jack to Lense.

"How am I supposed to know?" said Lense, as he walked over to his desk.

"Oi, what are you doing in my desk?" said Lense.

The guy turned around and he stared at his eyes. Lense's and Jack's eyes grew wide. They had never seen a handsome person like him before. The guy had dark black hair with red streaks and a side fringe. 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know that this desk was already occupied." said the guy and he stood up and moved his stuff over to the desk next to Lense's.

"Hey, that's my desk!" said Jack.

"Oh sorry again." said the guy as he stood up and grabbed his stuff. He moved to the desk behind Lense's, which was the only desk in that row. 

Lense turned around and said, "I've never seen you here before."

"Well of course not, dummy. I'm new here." said the guy.

"How dare you say that to him. He's the most popular guy in school. Take it back." said Jack, as he got his fist ready up in the air.

"Look, if you're looking for a fight, go somewhere else. I'm not in the mood today." said the guy.

"You-" said Jack, as he was about to punch the guy but Lense stopped him.

"Stop it. We don't want to cause a commotion." said Lense, as the other students started coming into the classroom.

Jack slammed both his hands on the guy's desk and said, "We're not done yet." And he went back to his desk.

"What's his problem?" mumbled the guy. 

The school bell rang and the teacher, Mr. Wiz, came into the class. All the students stood up.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr Wiz." said the class.

"You may sit down."

Everyone sat down.

"Today we have a new student. Can you please come up?" said Mr Wiz and the guy that was sitting behind Lense, stood up and walked to the front. As he passed by the students, all the girls blushed and the boys were staring at him.

Show off! said Jack in his mind. 

"Everybody, this is Mizael Milzach. He's new in town. Please be kind to him. Lense, could you please show him around the school at break time?" said Mr Wiz.

"Yeah, sure." said Lense.

"Thanks. Mizael you can seat on the desk you just sat." said Mr Wiz and Mizael walked back to his desk.

"Ok class , let's begin with our Math lesson." said Mr Wiz. "Jack can you please share your book with Mizael, since he doesn't have his books yet."

"What?!" said Jack and all the class turned to him.

"Is there a problem?" said Mr Wiz.

"Uh, no sir." said Jack, as he moved his desk back and moved it next to Mizael.

"Ohhhh, I can't believe you're sitting next to me. I thought you hated me."  whispered Jack.

"Yeah, I do. If it weren't for Mr Wiz, I wouldn't have to sit next to you."

"Hmph. Too bad, so sad." whispered Mizael.

Jack wanted to punch him so much, but he couldn't. 

"Watch your mouth, newbie." whispered Jack in a nasty way.

"Whatever." said Mizael.



© 2013 MidnightBlood


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013
Tags: love, gender bender, schooldrama


Author

MidnightBlood
MidnightBlood

Campbeltown, Australia



About
I love reading mangas and animes! I also love playing games that involves fighting and adventures... I hope you enjoy the stories I write!!! more..

Writing
Evil Evil

A Poem by MidnightBlood