chapter 2:Evil is born again

chapter 2:Evil is born again

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Dueldoix has been brought back to life due to unforeseen circumstances.Michael now has to worry about the simple fact of Dueldoix's existence.To bring his master to life.

"
ONE MONTH LATER...
Michael was in the snowy land of Icetopia.It had replaced the old Russia.Of course,being like Pangaea,it meant that all countries were formed together.So there were no countries,just major cities to replace them.Michael had gone there due to a large amount of reports of strange creatures.He needed to find the person that had first sighted the creatures.But no matter how hard he searched,Michael could not find him.
A random man walked over to Michael."If you are looking for Mr Gloster then you will need to go to Mount Thermo at 3pm."
"Why 3pm?"
"He has a facility in the mountain ranges.He's a doctor you see so he lives out there as well now.Ever since he saw those creatures,I don't know.He has gone completely nuts."
"What do you mean by nuts?"
"He has gone really strange."
"Okay.Well thank you anyway."Michael left the city and headed for the nearby  mountain ranges.More specifically Mount Thermo.It took an hour to get to Mr Gloster's house.Once Michael arrived and waited outside the place until it was 3pm,He kicked the door in."Mr Gloster!?We need to talk!"
An elderly man was sitting in his living room.He was a psychiatrist."What is the meaning of this?"
"We need to talk."
"Make an appointment."
"I'm not a patient.I need to talk to you about the creatures you saw."
"Who are you?"
"Michael Ablestine."
"So you're the one the metal man was talking about."
"Metal man?"
"A man made entirely out of armor came by.Well,through the city anyway.He seemed very anxious to find a place named Dark Matter Hill."
"Dark matter Hill.I've heard that name before."Michael froze."Tell me where he went."
"He went straight to Ice Crystal Lake."
Michael ran out the door."Thanks!"He ran straight to a lake not far from Icetopia city.It was always frozen all year round no matter what you did to it.Michael only took a few minutes to get there,and once he did he found the lake to be void of any life."Where could he be?"As he finished his sentence the center of the lake blew outwards.Michael his behind a snow covered bush.
Dueldoix  was floating high in the air holding some sort of object."Finally.The first of three pieces.Once I obtain the last two, I shall be able to awaken my master." Michael fell forward onto the bush."You!"
"This is awkward.Um,hi?"
"You don't stand a chance this time mortal!"
"Did I walk in on your daily shower?Or was I too late for that?"
Dueldoix growled."Kill him!" A creature pulled itself out of the lake and crawled across the ice.It looked half human,half fish,and half something else."Behold the next generation of mankind!"
"The next generation?"
"Do you not recognize the face?"
Michael focused more."Leahcim?"He said in horror.
The newly found Leahcim stood up on whatever leg it had left."Michael."It groaned.
"What did you do to him?"
"When I was brought back so too did he.He was brought back through the portal with,thus altering his genetic structure."
"Leahcim.Are you okay?"
"He can not speak anymore.LEAHCIM!Bring him to me!"
Leahcim dragged himself across the ice.Green dribble was oozing from his mouth,burning the ice like acid.Michael took a deep breath before igniting himself in flames."Forgive me brother."He then fired a huge blast of fire at Leahcim,the flames engulfing him instantly.He writhed around on the ground for a moment before laying still,dead.
"You killed your own clone.Such irony.First the old man from my tomb and now Leahcim."
"I kill because I have to."
"You take the lives of so many to save who?Yourself?Or humanity?"
"I do it for both."
Dueldoix laughed."You make me laugh boy!I have been around for many years and never tasted such sweet irony.Maybe coming back in this era was not such a bad idea."
"I will make you eat those words."
"Oh will you now?"
Michael charged forward ready to lay an attack on Dueldoix but found himself planted firmly on the ground.Dueldoix emitted some strange goo from his hands gluing Michael down."What is this s**t?"
"This will keep you in place for now.I hope not to see you in the City of Lights."And with that,Dueldoix vanished in to thin air.
Michael freed himself and ran back to the city.He asked round if they knew of anything substantial for him to go by,but he came up empty handed.Apart from a tip explaining that a discovery had been made in the city of Peacoria.The city was made out of only natural objects.Wood,rocks,and even dirt.It was all 100% natural. Michael now knew where to go.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 22, 2014
Last Updated on February 23, 2014
Tags: action, adventure, super hero, futuristic


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay