chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

The town of Oldmin City has a history of the bazaar supernatural.It is forever cursed to consist of the worst of man kinds fears.Even those which consume life itself.

"
In the town of Estridge Point not far from Oldmin City,was being attacked by some unknown force.It was a stormy night in 2010 when the unthinkable happened.A man was sprinting through the town square of Estridge Point.He was making haste to escape something pursuing him.As he was sprinting through the town square he suddenly slipped on a muddy patch and fell over.
A figure appeared before him with their hands on their hips."Such a waste of beautiful flesh." 
The man slowly began to crawl backwards."Please,don't hurt me."
The figure came into full view to reveal it was a woman that looked primal.Her hair was a mess and her clothing was tattered."I will not hurt you but I neither will let you live."
"Please god no!" The mans screams were cut short as the woman lunged forward pulling his head to one side then biting into his jugular.She drained him completely dry before letting his lifeless body flop on the ground.
"Do I have another one of your messes to clean up?"Came a deep voice.
The woman suddenly whimpered."No...I was just...."
"Making a f*****g mess." The voice slowly faded away."Don't make me clean up any more of your messes."
The woman turned away from where the voice was."In time I will do as I please."She walked off leaving the body on the ground fully drained of blood.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on April 7, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: horror, thriller, mystery, mayhem, vampires


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay