chapter 5

chapter 5

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

Sarah now knows something truly horrifying is happening.Now all she must figure out is who is behind it all.

"
Sarah and Matt ran from the school building in fear for their lives.They both stood outside of the school trying to catch their breath.
"What the hell was that all about?"Gasped Matt.
"I have no idea but I do know that that was Max.But he died months ago so it isn't possible.I've seen a lot and done a lot,but this is ridiculous."
"How can your brother still be alive after being dead for months?"
"Do you believe in....Never mind."
"Tell me."
"Do you think vampires could exist?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"It's just not possible?That's stuff you see on t.v and movies,not real life."
"Anything is possible."Sam exited the building.He was walking casually with Max's head in hand.Sarah saw."Max?"
Sam looked at her then looked away.He whispered something so that only she could hear."Stay alive." Then he vanished.
"He said stay alive.What does that mean?"
"It could mean anything Sarah." Matt took her by her hand."We need to go."
"We'll go back to my house."
"I'll take you home."
"Thank you." Sarah got in Matt's car and was driven home.Once there,she went inside and locked every way into the house possible.Not even the bathroom windows were left unlocked. She went into the lounge and laid down on the couch to sleep.Her mind was racing at 100mph. It was all too much for her to process.
Hours passed before there was a knock at the front door.Sarah got up and answered it.It was Ashitone."Please excuse me but I need to speak with you."
"Please go away,I'm not in the mood."
Ashitone grabbed the edge of the door."Please."
"No."Sarah slammed the door shut on his face."Gosh."She returned to the couch and sat down to relax.Her whole world had been turned upside down in only a day.But she fell asleep peacefully.
Across town there was a disturbance.In a bar called The One Eyed Skull(TOES),a group of random people entered.They all took a seat down at a table and began laughing.They were unlike the normal lot that the bar would have.So a more frequent customer walked over to them.He was short and fat.
"Say,what are some  strange looking fellas like yourselves doing in a place like this?"He turned his attention to the feral looking woman from Estridge Point."And what is a beautiful looking piece of a*s doing here?"
The feral woman turned her head from him."Sorry."
The man grew angry and touched her shoulder."Now that isn't very nice."
The feral woman's eyes turned blood red.She grabbed his hand then stood up."Don't touch me filthy beast!"She twisted his hand forcing him on his knees.
"Jesus lady!Your going to break my hand!"
"For a pig like you,you deserve it."
Another man in the bar walked over to her with a pool stick in hand."Let go."
"Or what?"The feral woman smiled evilly."What will you do?"She twisted the hand even more to the point of breaking.
"Jesus!"
"Hold on Frank,I got your back!" The man swung the pool stick at the woman only to have it caught in mid air."What the f**k?"
The feral woman ripped the pool stick from him."So you like to hit women?Let me see how it feels when the tables are turned."She slammed the pool stick across the mans head shattering it to pieces.Small splinters covered his face."How does it feel?"
The two men dropped on the floor in pain. The bartender pulled out a shotgun and aimed it at the group."Get outta my bar!Now!"
A strange figure walked into the bar.He was dressed like a cowboy."I suggest you listen to the man."
The group turned to the guy."Who do you think you are?"Hissed the feral woman.
The stranger pulled out a wooden stake."Who's first?" One of the group members charged at him only to find himself flipped over on the ground then having a stake plunged deep within his chest killing him."Who else?"
The group took off out of the bar.The bar tender was shocked at what he had just seen.A pile of blood and guts lay on the floor where the male member of the group had once sat."Who are you?"
The stranger took off his cowboy hat then sat down at a table."I'm new around here.If it isn't too much bother,I'll take a full pint of beer please."
"Anything."
The stranger smiled at the bar tender."There is a new infestation in this town.I'm here to get rid of it."


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 11, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: horror, thriller, mystery, mayhem, vampires


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay