chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay
"

A hunter has moved into town to eradicate a new pest.He is on a sole mission to wipe out any and all vampires.

"
Sarah spent the next few days in isolation.She was too terrified to go anywhere or do anything.Her moods were out of control and she began to have massive paranoia.Her life was falling apart at the seams.All over town there were reports of dead bodies being found with no blood in them,completely drained dry. Even her love interest had gone missing.Everything was falling apart before her eyes.
Something worse was bothering Sarah's mind.She kept having the same dream over and over.The dream of her parents in the car.It almost felt more like reality coming back to her than a dream.Her past was somehow connected to her dream but she couldn't remember for some unknown reason. It all fitted together like wine with cheese.But what it was pointing her to was unknown.Sooner or later it would have to make sense,surely it would.
After a week had passed,Sarah plucked up the courage to search for her hero.The one her brother had named as being Sam.Who was he and why did he save her?So she went throughout the town searching for him,but sadly her best efforts came up empty handed.And as she was getting ready to throw in the towel,Sam came to her.
Sam came to her house and knocked on her front door."Sarah,open the door!"
Sarah rushed to the front door and opened it."It's you."
"Please may I come in.I need to speak with you."
"Okay."
Sam entered the house and saw it looked older than it was."I see you like older things?"
"It feels more at home that way."
"You are in terrible danger."
"How?"
"There is a man.Well,not a man as such,but he is on his way here to claim his prize."
"His prize?"
"Listen.When you were just a child me and him saved you from a terrible accident.In the process of getting you out of the fire filled car,Ashitone and I an agreement."
"What agreement?"
"That when the time came we would return for you."
"For me?"
"Yes.One of us..."
"One of you what?"
"Me and him.There are more of us out there."
"Tell me."
"Vampires exist Sarah but not like in the movies.We are a very vicious race.We kill and destroy life around us.We do not fall in love,we feel nothing but the need to feed."

"Vampires?!"
"Yes.When we saved you we both agreed that in 15 years time we would return for you.It is a code we vampires live by.We both said that in 15 years time we would return to feed on you."
"Me?!Why?!"
"You bared witness to what we are.This is a violation of our guidelines and rules.So he is coming for you now to do so."
"Protect me."
"I can not stand against my creator."
"Please."
"I can not even if I wanted to."
"Please.If not for me then do it for my brother."
"Max was a lost cause when Ashitone found him.Fake death was the only way out."
"My god."
"I will take you away from here but after that things are going to get complicated."
"How?"
"I will take you away but you will still have to die."
"Why?"
"No human can know about us."
"Damn."
"I know of a place to take you."
"Where?"
"Do you have a car?"
"Yes."
"Then let us depart." 
The tires of the car screeched loudly as Sam and Sarah took off down the road.


© 2014 Rayner Ramsay


Author's Note

Rayner Ramsay
read,enjoy,share

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on April 11, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: horror, thriller, mystery, mayhem, vampires


Author

Rayner Ramsay
Rayner Ramsay

Hamilton, Enderley, New Zealand



About
I am a new father who is trying to keep everything in tact.While I tend to my baby,I also try to tend to my passion.Writing. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by Rayner Ramsay