1. An Adult in an Infant body

1. An Adult in an Infant body

A Chapter by R. Linskey

The Adult in an Infant body



My life got restarted, in which my body is that of an infant, but all the memories I’ve acquired in my forty years of existence are somehow left intact. Meaning my son doesn’t exist anymore. At least not until I find my wife and recreate the night we made our son. I knew how I would meet my wife again, and I thought maybe I should better myself before we met. So that we wouldn’t have the financial problems we had during our first years together with our child, but my success somehow changed her timeline too, and now she’s happily married to one of the most dangerous mob boss in our region. They’re now living in a fortress guarded by gang members 24/7. My wife and I need to have sex on a certain day for our son to be born, and that’s supposed to happen in a week! My wife is very hard to get, she’s a model, smart minded and loyal to the bone. So there’s no chance to seduce her. I might have to rape her if it comes to it… I have to do anything to assure that my son is born. I’m sure every dad would take up any chance to save his child from death, but this is the sickest way to save my beloved son. I love my wife too much to rape her, and I love my son too much to see him not born. If I succeed in saving my son, I then have to prepare for a possible situation were my current consciousness might get travelled back into an infant again. In which, I somehow don’t remember the events that happened a month before it. Times like this is when I need my photographic memory the most. 

I met my wife when I was 27 years old, and since we didn’t have Quentin till we were both 35. I decided to skip meeting her on the day we were supposed to go on our first date. I did all this so that I could study harder to be more successful in time for Quentin’s birth. So that I could give my family everything I can offer. Instead, it backfired and she ended up dating the most cunning mob boss in our region, boss Karolin. A Japanese Yakuza sent from japan to oversee the western territories. I didn’t worry too much because the Japanese Yakuza had a strict rule about how you can only marry your own race. Boss Karolin on the other hand had no intentions of working under the Yakuza anymore, and instead ended up building an underground empire that towers even the Yakuza and the Larferna government. To further insult the Yakuza he publicly stated his departure to go independent, by marrying my wife just two days before her and me were meant to make our son. It is now fast approaching the day my wife and me made love, the very day my son Quentin was created. It’s ironic because I ended up spending all the money I gained up until now, just to break into boss Karolin’s fortress. Numbering over 300 staff members, 150 bodyguards, 30 guard dogs and 260 cameras. In a way, I was prepared to die, but raping my wife before that would happen was out of the question. I luckily thought of an alternative idea, which is to put my wife to sleep via a strong sleeping incentive. Then to quickly inject my semen into her with a tube I designed to act as a c**k. I knew my son’s life was at stake but it still sickened me to go through with this plan. 

“Tommy, all 260 cameras are now turned off. You have 20 minutes before you’re in trouble.” 

“I got it, thanks.” I said. Getting this hacker named Jim on my payroll cost me more than a quarter of my earnings, but locating Jim took even more money, believe it or not. 

“Turn left, but wait till I turn the lights off,” said Jim. 

“I know where to go, Jim, I have the blueprints remembered.” The reason why Jim charged me this much was because he thought I was working for the Yakuza to infiltrate boss Karolin’s fortress, in order to assassinate him. Telling him my true motive would have risked losing him taking me seriously; therefore I had no choice but to play the part of his theory. 

“Eight minutes left, Tommy, just two more turns to the right and everything is up to you.”

“Okay thanks, Jim, I’ll let you know when I’m done.” Upon reaching the door to where my wife is resting I quickly pulled out my pickpocketing tools and did my thing. I have spent the last few years stalking my wife and Karolin. Being this close to my wife made me tear up, stalking your one true love from a distance and unable to approach her is a form of mental torture in itself. Though am only here for my son and not a marriage reunion. I blocked all my emotions and did what I had to do, but still, I nearly vomited at the sickness that I am capable of. “Anything to insure my son’s existence,” I whispered to myself. After the main mission was over I contacted Jim, “Am done, get me out of here.”

“Since you took more than 20 minutes, all 260 cameras are now turned back on.”

“Couldn’t you have kept them off awhile longer, Jim?”

“Any longer and the surveillance guards would have activated a full alert search party,” he rebuked. 

“So what’s the plan now, Jim?” 

“Am sorry, Tommy, you only paid me to keep the cameras off, my job here is done.” I expected this, and more than anything I expected to not come out of this alive. So I wasn’t angry, instead I walked out to the front yard where I would be most exposed and stabbed the nearest guard, then I awaited to be captured. 



© 2018 R. Linskey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on May 23, 2018
Tags: fantasy, sci fi, psychological drama, pov


Author

R. Linskey
R. Linskey

Edinburgh , Scotland , United Kingdom



Writing