18. Challenging Ceoda

18. Challenging Ceoda

A Chapter by R. Linskey
"

"

  

I’ve never expected to worry about another man other than Meeroc before, but Octlyn has broken that rarity. He’s gone missing and the whole Palace is littered with dead guards, their faces were all ripped in half. There was no message to be found, so maybe the half torn faces is the message. I obviously took advantage of this, and placed Jakcon’s body alongside the many victims that have died. I had his body cloned for freshness, and I even had my surgeons imitate the half torn faces those attackers produced, and applied it to Jakcon’s ugly face. So now I’m free of all suspicion. Since Jakcon is now officially acknowledged as dead, Octlyn has now moved from the title of second heir to The Heir. Until Remipor marries and births an inheritor, Octlyn is currently the second most important man in Larferna. People around the Palace is already suspecting that he’s been kidnapped or killed, and we need him back within soon. Remipor’s meant to be scheduled for a live broadcast in a few hours, and the first speech we filmed was based on the direction of Remi’s script. To be honest, his speech lacked leadership, the only reason why we used it was because Annel, his new manager, thought that it would help encourage him to be more active in writing his own speeches. We were never going to use it, I paid a few ghost writers to produce at least four better scripts, even I wrote one. Since the current heir to the Larferna Kingdom is missing, we had to upload the one we’ve just filmed! Because if the public see’s that Octlyn is missing from the King’s speech. Unwanted speculation about his disappearance would make people question, “Why isn’t the current heir standing next to his King?” We don’t even have an answer to that yet, which could make them theorise that Octlyn is indeed missing. This would f**k up the Larferna’s security prowess. Causing Remi’s nation to decrease its reputation of being the most protected Kingdom, because those attackers just supposedly killed Jakcon, the former heir. Now they’ve possibly kidnapped Octlyn, the newly current heir. 

When Remi found out that his newly known cousin has been kidnapped, he was acting like this would never happen. So I decided to leave him to his delirium and sent a top dollar psychiatrist to comfort him until his shock has worn off. I occupied myself by re-reading Remi’s script in front of Annel, who is witnessing my tempered self for the first time.

“Unavoidable hospital bills? What was Remi thinking? Most countries, including Larferna already has free hospital care. This only appeals to 9% of the worlds population,” I shouted, directing my anger at Annel, because it was her who suggested that we should film Remi’s self written speech first. 

“I’m sorry,” she said, knowing full well that she’s just loss a little sense of reliability in her. She’s glancing her eyes all over the room, no doubt thinking of a solution to save her embarrassment.

“Annel, form up a list of all the improvements Remi has made so far, including the f*****g hospital bills and the education stuff. But make sure the most effective things are shown in the first sentence. Then find someone to announce the list right after Remi’s speech has been broadcasted,” I ordered, she nodded without a verbal confirmation, letting me know that she’s more focused in gaining back my favour through the completion of her given work, than wasting time saying: yes boss, I’m on it. She ran off then, and I went to find Remipor. The list should substitute for the lack of information Remi gave on his speech. Its yet another unnecessary tradition to record your speeches on the same day your meant to go live. To me that just feels like it’s taking away the main purpose of pre-recording your supposed live speech. I would have planned to do it at least a few days before it. To give us more time to fix possible problems, such as the current dilemma. I found Remipor in the surveillance chamber.

“How many guards?” I asked Deconi, who is standing outside the room Remi’s in.

“Two-hundred and forty-six, Madam Moore,” he replied. All opportunity of hiding this from the public media had just vanished. This type of drama is definitely going to f**k up my peaceful mindset, and pollute it with problems, such as dead guards and a missing heir! 

Deconi increased Remi’s security to the point that every wall and corner in each room is decorated with Larferna guards. I walked into the surveillance room then, and ushered Remipor into a panic room to talk.

“How’s your mental state in terms of what you’ve seen,” I asked.

“Two-hundred and forty-six guards had their faces slashed in half, who the f**k would have the effort to do all that?” he’s still in shock then.

“This is the first time you’ve witnessed dead bodies, but you’ll have to start expecting it. You’ve unluckily gained an unlimited supply of Exporta’s, basically making you immortal. A few thousand years from now, every Planet that isn’t Earth is going to be dying. Forcing every Galaxin to look for another place to live. Allowing them residency on your Planet would lessen it’s lifespan dramatically. You’ll have to become ruthless one day, in order to sustain humanity.”

“I’m hoping to be retired by then,” said Remi, sternly. First day of his coronation and already he’s experiencing the burdens of being a sovereign. 

“Do you think Galaxin’s kidnaped Octlyn?” he suddenly asked. 

“How should I know?” I responded. Probably not the answer he’s expecting from a genius, but not all geniuses have great detective skills. 

“Excluding how it’s emotionally effected you, how are you feeling about this current situation?” I asked this question as a test to pin point his overall perspective on this sudden massacre. 

“I feel like I should have taken the security of the Palace more seriously, and upgraded it.”

“Just focus on an actual usable solution for now, and not what you could have done.” He stood there brainstorming for a couple of seconds. 

“I’m stuck, I have no idea on what to do. Since I’m King, why not just hire someone or ask for help?”

“See, that’s a solution right there.” 

“I wouldn’t know who to ask though, so should I get Annel to contract someone for me?” This boy has no clue how to rule, nor command. Did sending him into school to be bullied and isolated really that helpful to Kings?  

“Why not ask me instead?” I suggested.

“Anyone you could recommend?” 

“I actually meant it when I said, why not ask me instead. In terms for a solution that is.”

“Any idea’s on how to find Octlyn?”

“Usually when someone is missing, you wait for them to contract us. I’ve already sent out the mandatory orders for the search for Octlyn. But right now, we should be focusing on another matter related to this.”

“What is it now?” he seemed pained by the thought of thinking about something other than Octlyn. 

“A public statement in response to the two-hundred and forty-six dead guards, as well as the death of your former heir, Jakcon Remelan.” I wonder if anyone has told him about Jakcon yet. 

“Don’t I have a Head of Public Communications or something?” He’s not asking about Jakcon, so maybe his guards have already informed him? 

“Yes, but you should still have a say in the matters of what gets released.”

“Tell the Head of Communications to write up a response statement for me to review before publishing.”

“That's how you should start handling things when you have no clue on what to do. It will show people that you still have control, even when you don’t.” 

“Advice noted,” he said it sarcastically, did I do something to deserve this? Probably best to call back that psychiatrist, understanding one’s feeling is still a practice for me. I might ask Meeroc to be by Remipor’s side, as there is two possible advantages to this. 1: Remi seems like he would benefit from a males presence, than that of a females. He seemed to be embarrassed with the current failure of keeping his kingdom safe, and feeling embarrassed in front of the opposite sex is usually more uncomfortable. 2: Meeroc would be much safer with Remi, due to the fact that he is the most protected Earthling. It is known that if a King dies without an heir, his Kingdom dies also. But if a leader of a government dies, then someone instantly gets promoted to their place. So now one of my insurances is kidnaped, leaving me with Remipor. If both of them died, then Renum and the rest of the council could manipulate the public into evicting me outta Earth. Although I am Head of the Larferna council, so says the King. But firing them would be a waste, because they’ve still made a pretty decent ruling before Quent became King. It was a peaceful rule and they shut out their world from the rest of the Galaxy, they basically protected Earth by being selfish. I’ll have to schedule a meeting to see what they think, and hopefully they’ll give me a solution I could improve on.

I had Meeroc Davies detained in room K-24, which is the 24th kitchen for the Royal head chef. Octlyn told me of the fifty kitchens he’s been given and that this room hasn’t been used yet. It’s basically non-existent on the map of this Palace. Placing Meer here is one of the most unpredictable rooms to hide him. Since all of these fifty kitchens are meant for secrecy, they designed it so that the room would be sound proofed and smell proof. This is to lock in the smell one makes when cooking up a feast, because the last thing you want is attracting people to this secret location. So when I opened the door, which was disguised as a wall in this random private toilet. I was gushed over by a smell strong enough to seduce every pothead in the Royal Palace. 

“How many joints have you got?” I shouted my question across the room to Meeroc, as I instantly shut the door behind me.

“About nine,” he said, holding a suspicious tone. 

“Pass them over,” he regretfully walked towards me, while slowly converting his sadness to an embracement of my presence. He handed the joints over.

“And the one you’re smoking too,” he quickly took three draws and passed it. I imitated Meer on his quick three draws while I outstared him, which was meant as a piss take. Then I did the unobvious by finishing the joint right in front of him. After, I called in eighteen of my own guards via solar phone. I would have ordered Annel to do it for me, but I don’t want her distracted while she’s forming up that list. The guards came in then.

“Ms Moore?” announced the guard that walked in first.

“Did any of you’s smell anything outside?” I asked.

“Aye we did boss.” I walked over to the guard that greeted me first and handed him the nine joints.  

“Split into groups of two, and walk around this whole floor while smoking these joints.” By spreading the smell of this ganja, it should dilute the attention from room K-24.

“Gladly Boss,” all smiles within the guards. These are my own personal employees, if I had tried this on Larferna guards, then they probably wouldn’t be so receptive. When they all left, I turned to face my Meer.

“Next time try vaping and blowing it towards the kitchen extractor,” I suggested, he retaliated by displaying his iconic half smile, half frown look.

“How did the speech rehearsal go?” he asked, while leading me to the cushion bench by the draped window.

“I think Octlyn’s been kidnapped.” 

“Scotland’s been kidnapped? How do you even steal a country?” he laughed at the comment caused by his ignorance, classic Meer here.

Oct-lyn is now the current heir to this f*****g Kingdom,” I huffed out my embarrassment for him, he remained quite silent. 

“Did I ruin your high, aye?” I asked cheekily. 

“A bit, yeah,” he admitted. “I want to help if you have a task for me,” he said it with real sincerity. 

“I need you to remain by Remi’s side… In the panic room.” 

“Babysit the King more like,” maybe I should have kept it vague and left out the panic room part. 

“Just watch over him while I go for a few meetings, that’s all.” I didn’t want to tell Meer that I just wanted him to have the same security measures as Remi. I’ve read that over a thousand years ago, women who protected men, usually leaves the man experiencing a feeling of having their balls torn off, or maybe it was pride? Anyway, I didn’t want to risk making Meeroc feel that way. 

“Is Remi sad about Octlyn’s possible kidnapping?”

“He’s in shock,” I replied. 

“So you want a high as f**k, model looking fella, like myself, to comfort a depressed as f**k King? Sounds like bonkers material there.” 

“No, it sounds honourable and kind,” I didn't assign Meer to protect Remi's physicality, mainly just his mental state, because Meeroc’s got heart, and I have known Remi to recognise such things. I want to remind Remi that there is more than one friend to make, if indeed he happens to lose Octlyn. Then at least he’ll have Meeroc as a substitute. But forcing their friendship might cause Meeroc to be more prone to danger. Being the King’s buddy and all, considering what happened to Octlyn.

“Are you only sullen because Remi legalised weed before you could even make your documentary?” I asked.

“You remember my TV script?” he giggled out his surprise.

“Didn’t I just confirmed that?” I responded cheekily.  

“Yeah you did, but only vaguely,” is he challenging me on my memory? 

“The documentary was about how weed was still illegal on Earth, and that prevents people from discovering their untapped creativity to express themselves to dilute the governments influence.” I said it with the upmost cockiness. Meer seems to be blushing.

“I would kiss you in response for being so attentive to my past ventures, but that’s just cliche and cheap. So why don’t I give you something a little bit more rewarding, like a massage?” he says massage but his eyes speak a different meaning. 

“Where would you like to massage me?” I flirted.

“Your most sensitive area,” his eyes pointed below my belly button, 

“How cliche,” I smiled widely in wonder of how he’ll respond.

“It’s only cliche to you because you think of everything, but in my mind, that speaks out originality.” He has to be sarcastic here right? I like his efforts though, mixing a compliment with his comeback usually leads any word battle to a possible peace treaty. 

“I have an important meeting with Remi’s council, so I’ll have to opt for the cheap kiss instead.” 

“The idea of a kiss seems cheap, but once you’ve been kissed by me. You’ll come to realise that it’s quite the supreme experience.” 

“We’ve never really kissed before, have we?”

“No, we haven’t,” sneakily he leaned in for a kiss that bonded us more than anything we’ve done. The kiss lasted until our lips were swollen, the weed we’d smoked probably intensified the experience too. But sober or no, that kiss was one of the best moments I’ve had.

“Thirteen years we’ve known each other, and I’ve never really considered kissing was a skill you excel on.” Though thinking about it now, I’ve come to remember that he’s only managed to get this good due to the fact that he’s a chick magnet. But it all feels like he was just practising on them, so that one day he’ll be able to outmatch me on something I had no experience with. I wanted to give my full self to him then, but I’ve got world problems to solve…

“Was it supreme?” he asked, in a tone of boldness. I kissed him again while nodding yes. I stood up after, and called for an escort team consisting of thirteen guards. 

“These guards will take you to Remipor, I’ll be with you after my meeting, Meer.” I hugged him for the first time as a girlfriend and left.

While I speed walked to the council meeting that I’m currently late to. I phoned up Annel, she picked up instantly.

“Boss?”

“Have you finished the list?”

“I’ve completed the first draft but now I’m working on an edited version.”

“Good, take the draft to the council room now,” I hung up. When I got there, Annel was standing outside the council room with the list. 

“Thanks Annel,” I said, while she handed it to me. The guards opened the doors, though Annel remained idle by the doorway. 

“You want to come in? Share your opinion maybe?” I asked. 

“Its for council members only.” 

“I’m the head of the council,” I waved her in, and she submitted. All five of the councilmen stood up in greetings to my presence.

“What’s the topic of todays problems then?” I asked no one in particular.

“Why don’t we start with the most important one, Octlyn’s kidnapping,” it was Renum who spoke up first, probably out of habit? Because my first act as head councillor was banishing the job called Head Spokesman of the Larferna council. Since Renum used to fill that role, he would always speak for the rest of the four councilmen. But now they should be able to speak for themselves. So I ignored Renum and asked the guy to my right, who’s name is Mikaelin.

“So it’s been confirmed as a kidnapping, how did we find out?” 

“The surveillance cameras revealed the whole thing,” replied councilmen Mikaelin. 

“Any opinions? Or better yet, any solutions?” 

“We’ve just retrieved some new intel on Octlyn’s last known location. It isn’t Earth, meaning he could be on route to another Planet,” said Mikaelin, his voice seems to be lacking a defined tone one achieves when talking too much. 

“What direction is he heading? So that we can at least predict which Planet they’re taking Octlyn to,” I asked, this time I directed the question to the whole council. 

“There’s a suspicious looking ship heading south west, and there’s only three Planets they could possibly land on without a section scan or the mandatory ship search,” said the man sitting in front of me, he’s known to be called Pernoila. 

“Have we sent a ship after it yet?” I asked.

“About five in total,” replied Renum.

“How many passengers does each ship carry?” I asked.

“Five hundred total.” 

“That’s it? Anything else you guys think we could do?” I asked, but no one had anything. 

“What’s the three Planets called?” I asked.

I could see that Mikaelin was about to answer me that, but Pernoila bet him to the punch, “Sankto, Jerolet and Reduntia.” 

“I have huge stock values in both Sankto and Jerolet, meaning I already have my employees working there. I don’t leave my hard workers on a poor Planet without protection. Which means I could send them to scout out the ship, if it does indeed land there,” I said. 

“How many people can you send?” asked Mikaelin. 

“I have a mini army of twenty-thousand on each Planet.”

“That’s quite an advantage, but what of Reduntia?” asked the man who’s sitting by my left, he calls himself Dentori. 

“I don’t know, what do you think Dentori?” he seemed aghast by my sudden redirect of his question. 

“Um… I don’t know either.” 

“I think we should send the five ships to Reduntia, because it’s publicly known that Ceoda owns stock in almost every Planet, except a few, such as with Reduntia. Those kidnappers could already know about Ceoda’s mini army on Sankto and Jerolet. Meaning they would most likely avoid them.” It was Annel who spoke up, everyone stared at her. 

“Is she a council member you’ve recruited without our consent?” asked Renum, in a hostile tone. 

“Replace consent with opinion, Renum, and yes I’ve been thinking of it.” 

“Annel’s right about Reduntia being a possible landing spot for these kidnappers,” agreed Laloreem, who is the councilmen sitting next to Mikaelin. 

“And I agree too,” I said. I was surprised that my comment managed to influence Pernoila, Mikaelin and Dentori to agree also. Renum and Annel was left red faced, but I reckon Annel was blushing than that of feeling embarrassed like Renum. 

“Is there anything else we could add before we move onto other matters?” Everyone shook their head in response to my question.

“Then let’s hand over the command of Octlyn’s problem to the Royal detectives.”

“Aye,” agreed Mikaelin.

“Sure,” mumbled Renum.

“Sounds good,” said Dentori.

“Okay,” replied Pernoila, and Laloreem just nodded his approval. 

“Which detective should we elect to lead the hunt for Octlyn?” asked Annel, I wanted to answer but I stopped myself. I needed the council to contribute more, because so far, all they do is frown and agree on stuff. I need to see if they’re capable. 

“Remipor’s head of security used to be a Royal detective, he should know some people that would be better suited. They would also be loyal and reliable, it is known to be Deconi’s reputation.” I glanced to see that it was Laloreem who suggested this idea.

“Deconi has a reputation of hiring loyal and reliable people?” I asked.

“Yes,” he replied. 

“Is it just detectives or guards?” I wondered. 

“Anyone, actually.”

“Good, make a list of all the people he’s employed.” Laloreem nodded and started texting.

“Just ordered my assistants to make that list for you, it should arrive soon.”

“Thank you, Lalo.” I see that he doesn’t mind the nick name. 

“Annel has constructed a draft, listing all the other improvements that Remi forgot to mention on his speech. We would then have someone announce the list after Remipor’s speech is broadcasted.” I flicked my head up to let Annel know that she’s to take over, she got her list out and projected it onto a large screen. 

“If there’s anything on here tha-” Annel was cut short from her presentation by a guardsmen as he barged into our council room.

“Our King is currently hosting a meeting with one of the participants of Octlyn’s kidnapping! They’re in the throne room,” informed the guard. I got up, knowing full well that Remi would need help. Everyone from the council table followed me out as I started making my way to the throne room.

“Stay and sort out the rest of the problems without me. Annel will take charge in my stead. Keep me updated via texts.” I commanded the whole council, then I ran to meet the person who fucked up my whole day.

When jogging back to the area where the two-hundred and forty-six guards died, I started noticing how the whole Place has been cleaned to perfection. This is something to be admired about, even the stench of blood is gone. I wasn’t quite expecting the kidnappers to boldly come back to the Palace on the day they kidnapped Octlyn. Meeroc is most likely by Remi’s side, I should have just left him in the secret kitchen. The throne room doors was already opened, so I walked right in without anyone announcing me. There was guards with crossbows and solar rifles on every side of the four high walls, foot soldiers carrying swords barricaded the staircase to the Kings throne. Every guardsmen surrounded the whole room and the outside of the hall that I’ve just jogged past. Standing in the middle was just one man, he has short slicked back hair, in the colour of pitch black. Wearing a business suit made of the skin of dead cows, dyed in a very dark velvet red. He started bowing to Remipor, so maybe I’m just in time and they haven’t started negotiating yet? It seems that way.

“You don’t need to bow, that’s an honour only Earthling’s do,” stated Remi. Meeroc is by his side, and he’s just noticed me. 

“You’re the first King I’ve ever met, can’t you just allow me to feel what it feels like to act out the mandatory introduction one gives when greeting their sovereign?” He’s waving his arms a lot, either he’s just an expressive man, or he’s trying to provoke the guards into being even more cautious. 

“And how does it feel to kneel?” asked Meeroc, smiling.

“Not that good on the knees,” the kidnapper replied. 

“You're doing it wrong anyway,” I said it loudly, but not enough to be considered shouting.

“Ceoda Moore, one of the people I was actually meant to kidnap.” 

“What’s your name?” demanded the King,

“I’m the little brother of the person who mouth raped Octlyn.” I snapped my eyes onto Remipor to see if he’s disturbed by that taunt. He seem’s at ease but his eyes matched the same fierceness as the man standing in front of me.

“Who is your brother?” I asked.

“Sergusto Reduntia.” 

“You’re Faavel,” his family owns the poorest and largest Planet to date. His people are known to be one of the most savage civilians in our shared Galaxy.  

“If you know who I am, then you’ll also know why I’m here?” said Faavel Reduntia. 

“Only vaguely, but I doubt you’ve come here without a presentation. So I’ll let you tell us yourself.” I remained by the doorway, as I didn’t want to walk past Faavel in order to stand by Meeroc and Remi. I don’t really want to risk being that close to someone who rips faces in half without any hardship. Faavel looked up at Remi and begun.

“I’ll start by stating the most obvious reason to why I’m here, and how I’m not even scared that I’ve been outnumbered dramatically. It’s all due to one person… Octlyn. If anything happens to me, my brother will be doing a lot more than mouth raping your cousin.” 

“And I could say the same, anything happens to Octlyn, will happen to you. So I guess I’ll have to find someone to mouth rape you then.” 

“Can I choose whom to mouth rape me at least?” he asked, reflecting an impeccable fearlessness. I can’t let Remi go on like this. 

“Let’s save the talk of blowjobs for later. Speak your piece, Faavel,” I said. Quent nodded his approval. Faavel turned to face the King and started.

“My Planet is known to be the poorest world there is, and that is due to two things. A lack of sunshine, which limits us from growing a lot of crops and trees, which brings in a lack of oxygen. Now an adult would be able to live with those sorts of problems, due to them having a larger lung to breath with. But newborns usually won’t have that much luck in surviving. See, they need more oxygen, and only 30% of newborns make it into adulthood. Obviously Reduntia pleaded to Earth and many other Planets to send us a solution. We’ve even went so low as to ask for a part of the Larferna tree, so that our botanists could find a way to re-produce it, and therefore save our world from being so stuffy. Your father gave us a piece, a very small piece of Larfern wood. Which was too small to be considered for duplication, so we kindly asked for a bigger piece, but your dad just shrugged and said we’ll have to buy it if we want more, and a fist sized chunk of Larfern sells for fifty-billion! We need more than a hand sized chunk. A poor Planet such as Reduntia couldn’t match your father’s price. So I came here today with two proposals. Either give us a quarter of the Larferna tree to take back with us. Or, allow the whole population of Reduntia a residency on Earth. If not, then Octlyn’s going to be living in Reduntia permanently, as well as the daily mouth raping he’ll be getting.” Looking at Remi’s unmoving face tells me that he’s pretty much shocked to the bone, since he just heard that his father had the chance to save the unlucky newborns of Reduntia from a lack of oxygen, but instead chooses to profit from their tragedy. 

“If we cut out a quarter of the Larferna tree, we could risk killing it completely. If we allow your Reduntia a residency on Earth, we would attract the attention of the whole Galaxy. Due to the amount of ships we would need in order to transport the people of Reduntia here. That type of attention would give other Galaxins a solid reason to ask the same thing you’re asking,” I responded. 

“Is that the King’s official response to my request?” he shouted towards Remipor, who is at a loss for words. His decisions could save the whole of Reduntia for a time, but Quent’s kindness would be projected onto Earth’s reputation. Which could lessen his worlds lifespan, due to having an enormous population living on Earth. 

“Compromise is a popular option for decisions such as these, I’ll need a few days to come up with an answer,” said Remipor.

“Over a million newborns could die within a few days,” barked Faavel.   

“Then why are you asking now?” Remi’s right, why is Reduntia asking for it now and not earlier before?

“Only the King of Larferna can permit access to the Larferna tree, or grant any sort of residency on Earth. Since your father died long ago. We had to wait until his heir becomes King.” I slowly put my right hand into my pocket and texted Annel to do a background check on the current Reduntia family. I told her to send her findings via voice mail, so that I could listen to it via my secret ear piece. 

“If I permit every pregnant women of Reduntia to give birth on Earth, and to allow their children to grow up here to develop larger lungs before sending them back to Reduntia. Would that be a fair deal in returning my cousin?” suggested Quent. This might actually solve the problems of dying newborns, not bad Remi. Annel just voice-mailed me, “Faavel is the little brother of the head family member of Reduntia, he commands the military forces. While his older brother Sergusto rules over the whole of Reduntia. Sergusto’s male heir has recently died by a lack of oxygen, about five month’s ago. They hav-” I pulled my ear piece out. F**k! This isn’t a negotiation! 

“I wasn’t really expecting a decent solution when my big brother ordered me to come here. I’m actually here for something else, and it isn’t about Octlyn’s grand return… It’s a tease of our destructive capabilities.” Faavel instantly grinned at the King while every guardsmen went up in flames. I tried to look for the source of fire, but I came short. There was no point running towards Meeroc and Remi. So I aimed to run out the room and was stopped by men thrice my size. 

“Push the f*****g button! By the throne! And grab Meeroc!” I shouted. Remipor finally understood what was currently happening. He pushed the secret button below his arm rest and pulled Meeroc’s body onto his lap. Remi’s throne started to elevate while Faavel made a run at them. A secret compartment on the stone ceiling started to open for the throne to pass through. I saw all of Remipor’s guards charred alive while the King and my Meer escaped. Faavel quickly made his way back to me.

“My brother’s gay, but I’m surely not!” he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground with it, while unbuttoning his trousers. 

“If your brother’s gay then how the f**k did he gain a son!”

“That’s a story any genius would be able to connect!” Thankfully my provocation stopped him from raping me on the spot, but then the idiot started punching me several times until my mind was forced to sleep. 



© 2018 R. Linskey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2018
Tags: fantasy, sci fi, psychological drama, pov


Author

R. Linskey
R. Linskey

Edinburgh , Scotland , United Kingdom



Writing