Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Sean C Stucki
"

Chapter 12 - Me inside / my own factotum

"
12

 "I know you're sorry." I said as I whipped the juices off my fingers onto the grey street. Poncho stuck his arm out then put his fists back down again. Kole waived his hand and motioned everyone to come back inside.
 "Good man good." Poncho said as he raised his arms up trying to embrace me: "You knew I was just gonna kick your a*s anyways. Stay in your lanyyyyyyyy....."
He smacked the side of his body and head against the pavement. My punch was so quick and hard my swing looked like a bolt of lightening.
 "He was so apologetic & contrite about his actions." I said in a mocking tone. The lighter exploded in his front pocket once smacking the street. He patted his pant leg while his arm jerked to put out the small fire. Kole stood on the porch with a shocked expression. He couldn't find the words to say after what he just witnessed. Chocko came running to his brothers aid and tried helping him to his feet while the oldest brother took a seat in the dirty white beach chair leaning up against the back fence.
 "What the f**k?!" Chocko yelled as he tried picking up his brother. With one punch it looked like I beat him half to death. My wrist was throbbing and felt that it could've broke but the adrenaline was pumping.
 "He'll power up to you. Grab him and push him downwards then once he catches himself from falling down is when you knee him in his face."
The demon in my head told me this, predicting moves before they happened. Chocko got off one knee after helping up his brother and began charging towards me.
 "You wanna fight with a real f****n' gangster you piece of s**t?!" He yelled and I obeyed the voice in my head. We grabbed each other's shoulders and by how hard he was gripping and where I was able to yank and shove him downwards. My strength superseded me. Whatever was talking to me was giving me synchronicity, flowing from perfect rage that built over the last 5 minutes. Maybe built over a lifetime. Chocko stumbled and caught himself with one hand but as he did I caught him with a knee straight to the side of his jaw and he dropped like a sack of lemons. I felt as if I was going to pass out again and slowly put my fists up and backed off as I eyed the two other boys.
 "Dude! Just f*****g leave!" Kole yelled from the porch stairway.
I kept my fists up even though Miggy stayed seated. He had a look on his face as if he had no care for what I had just done. Walked off backwards down the street and back into the short cut where the old folks home stood.




© 2018 Sean C Stucki


Author's Note

Sean C Stucki
None

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018


Author

Sean C Stucki
Sean C Stucki

Tucson, AZ



About
Just a poet writing out some short stories more..

Writing