Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Liam Riley


While finishing up what was left of my eggs and toast, the phone rang. No one was home so I picked it up. It was Sierra inviting me, to go camping with Herself, Katrina and Melissa this weekend. I called my mother and got the confirmation. I packed the rest of the day. When the weekend arrived sierra came to pick me up around 7 am on Thursday. It was a long, hot 3 hour drive to the campground but it didn't seem that long.

        'Hello, My name is Katrina. I know I really didn't get to introduce myself at the mall'

        'True, My name is Melissa and I'm the crazy one, this here is Elysia she is more of the� Thinker. She likes to zone out and talk to herself in her head'

        'Hey! Let me Defend myself at least before you label me! And if you must know I'm just analyzing my life as I like to call it.'

        'Call it whatever you want, your still zoned out to the complete world in that state.'
        'Well, I myself am a little bit of a thinker as well so I think we will get along great and for the crazy part well� just get me drunk!'

        'Well now that we are all acquainted to some degree, why don't we play have you ever?' Sierra Jumps in. She always likes to play those 'truth' games, the ones that makes a magical linking bond with people.

        'Yea!' Melissa almost screams, Katrina and I exchange looks and both give a 'sure why not' face on.

        'Ok, so everyone knows how to play? Just say Have you ever, then say something you haven't done. If you Have done the action in question you say yes, if you haven't you say no. Good? Okay, I'm first' Sierra Explains.

        'Have you ever screwed a guy with a small penis, and regretted it for that reason alone. I have to say         I have'

        'Well, See I haven't had sex with a guy so' Katrina said

        'Yes, I have. Do you guys remember Josh? He was a pencil' Melissa Laughed
        
        'No, all my screws have been well endowed' I add hoping to sound smart

        'Have you ever slept with a girl' Melissa said

        'Well yes to Sierra and I' Katrina winked

        'No, I haven't have you Melissa?'

There was a long pause in the car, only the sounds of wind and passing cars tainted the silence inside.

        'Yes, I have' Melissa finally blurt out

        'What?! Really?' Sierra said almost swerving the car in the same instance

        'Yea, Do you guys remember last summer when I went to camp? Well, I met this girl there. Her name         was Julie. She was blonde and gorgeous. I think it was the heat of the day and the cold of the night         but we were close. We slept together and cuddled and it eventually leaded to this one day. We had t        he cabin to ourselves cause of our age and we just kissed suddenly one night and it just went on to         sex' Melissa Explained

We decided on aborting our game of 'Have you Ever' due to Katrina and Sierra questioning Melissa about her lesbian affair. I was content with that, it gave me time to think as I always do. It excited me that Melissa had had sex with a female. It was kind of like a sexy secret. It made her so irresistible. Well, in a friend of course. I stared out my back seat window watching the country side pass outside. I laid my head against the back seat and watched the trees blur and listening to the sounds of my best friends.

I woke up as we were pulling in to the campsite, just as Melissa was about to wake me. She was very close to me, I blushed and said hi. She blushed as well and moved away telling me she was about to wake me and that we were hear. I stepped out and looked around, the crisp outdoors smell was filling my lungs. It took about an hour to set up the tents. We had 2 tents, Melissa and I shared one and Sierra and Katrina shared another. We set up our food, and drinks and made our beds. When we were finished the sun was just starting to set so we changed into comfy clothes and started a camp fire. We all had some beer and just laughed about everything we said on the way there. Katrina went into her tent and came out with a huge bag of pot and a bong.
        'Anyone objecting?' She said with a grin

Of course no one did, so we lit up and relaxed with the sweet smell of drugs filling the air. We stayed up till around 11, smoking drinking and laughing.
CRACK

There was a noise behind us, we all turned to see what it was but we couldn't pick out anything because of the darkness. We decided on sleeping for that night, and picking up tomorrow. We put out the fire and stepped into our tents. I closed the tent behind me and Melissa was laying on the bed looking at me. I sat down beside her and she stared into my eyes.

        'Hi?' I question to her, he gaze was making me nervous

        'Do you remember that morning when I hugged you randomly?'

        'Yes? Why did you do that, I'm not complaining but are you okay?'

        'I was having a terrible dream. My father was yelling at me that no one loved me and he killed you         and Sierra. When you woke me up I realized it was a dream and I felt like crying because I knew I         couldn't Loose you, or Sierra' I love you both'

        'We love you too, I love you. You are my best friend and I'm always here for you. Both of us are'

I Knew that Melissa's father wasn't the nicest, he had anger problems and didn't get along with her or her mother. Her brothers don't talk to him, but Melissa goes to see him sometimes but that makes things worse. I felt bad for her so I grabbed her body and pulled it down with me. Cuddling with her I threw over the covers on our mattress and stroked her head. She fell asleep instantly and I smiled into a sweet, warm slumber.

I woke up in the same position we fell asleep in. I smiled and stroked Melissa's head. She breathed heavily and stirred from her sleep, rubbing her eyes. Then Smiled and blushed as she realized how we slept.

        'Was I a bother last night? Like was I uncomfortable?'
'No, I slept sound and still' I smiled to her

We shared a serene moment until sierra broke the bliss by yelling at us to get up and hitting our tent. We stepped out and helped make breakfast. We ate happily and got dressed. We went fishing with our beers in hand around noon. Sierra caught 2 fish, Melissa caught the most with 6. She would squeal each time she caught one from the surprise movement of the rod. Then yell with glee ' I GOT ONE'. Katrina and I both caught 1. We came back to our site and made a lunch of sandwiches and pot. We smoked up, and then went swimming. I wore my polka dot bikini, sierra wore a nice brown bikini, Katrina wore a nice light blue bikini, and Melissa wore a revealing yellow and purple bikini. She giggled at Sierra and Katrina's reaction. I sighed because she didn't see my mouth hit the floor. We grabbed out towels and headed down to the beach. It was practically empty with the exception of a few families with small children. We lathered on sun tanning lotion and waiting about 5-10 minutes then jumped and splashed our way into the clear, refreshing lake. We swam to this island on the lake and sat on some rocks. Catching our breath and tripping out on the temperature change.

        'Hey Guys, do you see that guy over there on the beach?' Sierra pointed out

        'Yea, he looks kind of creepy to me' I said

        'He was watching us as we come into the park, I don't like him much' Sierra added

We stopped staring when he looked at us watching him and he wouldn't break his gaze so we abandoned our island and swam back to the beach to pick up our towels and leave. We arrived back at our site and just lazed out drinking beer and smoking. The creepy guy from the lake walked by our site once and watched us as he passed. We started supper of hamburgers and salad and played the radio. Spending the night dancing and acting wildly. We laughed until our stomachs burned in pain. We called it a night around 2:30 am. Once again I fell asleep with Melissa in my arms. She felt more comfortable that way, she told me so before we went to bed.


© 2008 Liam Riley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on November 3, 2008


Author

Liam Riley
Liam Riley

Toronto, Canada



About
Im Liam. I have been writing since I could remember. Making up stories and characters all through my life, usually to help me through it. In a sense, my characters are my family, friends, and.. more..

Writing